- AWS Dynamo
- AWS Lambda
- AWS - S3
- AWS - SNS/SQS
- Node.js Development
- AWS Cert
Mode: Contract (long term - NO Visa options considered, sorry!) - This is a long term (1 year +) project & seeking a committment.
Team: Data Engineering team - they are migrating legacy code for AP to the cloud.
- Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience with software development.
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tool sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Strong practical experience in ReactJS and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Demonstrated experience with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI, Sagemaker
- Possess technical skills and experience in the virtual infrastructure domain, specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Design and development experience in building and monitoring microservices
- Working experience on CI/CD using Jenkins /AWS Code pipeline
- Demonstrated experience in developing full stack solutions using NodeJS and React
- Fundamentals in OO and computer science foundation principles.
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design (including OOAD and UML), and database design
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and modern software engineering principles and practices
- Experience setting up a DataOps
- High analytical skills and knack to develop tools for monitoring high frequency data services.
- Experience working on Agile teams with the scrum team member attitude – willingness to support the Team to be successful in any area necessary
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, React JS, Angular JS or Python development.
- Ability to use: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
- Appetite to Learn new things
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learningBenefits
- Preferred bachelor’s degree and/or other advanced degree(s)
- Relevant AWS or other professional certifications
About Ohm Systems Inc
Ohm Systems was incorporated in 1998 in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We provide information technology consulting services to all levels of government and commercial clients. We have built our success by developing a deep understanding of each client's technical and managerial requirements through a focused and rigorous analysis methodology. This approach enables us to deliver solutions that accurately target and consistently achieve your goals in measurable ways. We tailor our project management approach to meet the quality, delivery and cost priorities you define. This ensures that we deliver in a way that establishes and maintains congruence with your organization objectives