Data Engineer / ETL Developer
6 Month contract
Are you a Data Engineer / ETL Developer looking for you next contract role? Our client, an award-winning agile consultancy, is looking for a Data Engineer / ETL Developer with strong SSIS experience to join them on a 6-month basis, working fully remote.
This is an exciting project working with a large European holiday rental business.
- Develop and implement ETL processes for our client’s property data,
- Develop and maintain the data integration tools required for the property data extracts,
- Rigorous testing of the data extracts to ensure data quality and data integrity is maintained,
- Collaborate with the property data team and wider business and provide advice and guidance on ETL best practices,
- Provide support and training on the data integration tools where necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive SQL and SSIS experience,
- Proven track record working on comparable projects,
- Strong Data / ETL experience,
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This contract is offering £550 daily (with potential flex for the right candidate). If this could be of interest, then apply today!
This Data Engineer / ETL Developer role is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223).
Keywords: Data, ETL, Data Engineer, ETL Developer, SQL, SSIS