- 5+ years demonstrated experience with software development.
- Strong practical experience in ReactJS or Angular and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Possess technical skills and experience in the virtual infrastructure domain, specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Design and development experience in building and monitoringmicro services
- Working experience on CI/CD using Jenkins /AWS Code pipeline
- Fundamentals in OO and computer science foundation principles.
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design (including OOAD and UML), and database design
- Experience setting up a DataOps
- High analytical skills and knack to develop tools for monitoring high frequency data services.
- Experience working on Agile teams with the scrum team member attitude – willingness to support the Team to be successful in any area necessary
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, React JS, Angular JS or Python development.
- Ability to use: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
- Appetite to Learn new things
Job Type: Contract
This opportunity is for an independent contractor working remotely. You must be well organized and able to work independently within a distributed team. Excellent communication, documentation and attention to detail are necessary.
What were looking for:
- Website Development and Magento experience.
- Magento Architecture: layouts, themes, extensions and customizations; Magento data models
- Elements of a Magento ecommerce site: catalog, shipping, payment, order processing, promotions, extensions, import/export, etc.
- Application of Magento knowledge to business goals: mapping client needs to Magento features, recommending the most effective options for implementing client requirements in Magento
- Exceptional Project Management skills. You can manage multiple projects at the same time. You are focused on ensuring that projects are tracking on time and completed within spec.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment. You embrace uncertainty and challenges and try to use these situations to your advantage. You are passionate about your work and building something that thrives in today's marketplace
- OO PHP / mySQL programming skills (write code that works)
- 5+ years of website management
- 5+ year of Magento e-commerce experience required
- Experience with Magento 1.9 and 2.0
Job Type: Contract
- Magento e-commerce: 5+ years (Required)
- United States (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- SEO/Google Tagging: 5 years (Preferred)
- Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- e-commerce: 5 years (Required)
- Magento: 5 years (Required)
Overtime often available:
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity: