People Source Consulting are currently seeking an experience Security Architect, with experience in Cloud platforms to take on a 6 month (Likely to extend) contract with our client based in Wiltshire.
You will work closely with IT Security, cloud platform, application and infrastructure teams to advise across a broad range of cloud security areas. You will have strong analytical skills in order to articulate capability requirements, identify options, and design security solutions.
You will have knowledge and experience of securing enterprise and cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Business Platforms, Analytics & Big Data Platforms, Middleware & APIs, Databases and be able to implement accordingly. Working with the engineers you will help innovate and evolve the cloud platform security and compliance automation, CI/CD, monitoring, alerting and forensic solutions.
Competencies & Experience Required:
- Contribute to a security roadmap for developing the platform security related solutions
- Keep abreast with security developments in the IT industry
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions. Azure and or AWS specific experience a bonus
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal organizations
- Strong analytical skills in order to assess security vulnerabilities and design security solutions
- Ideally have a security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA etc
- In-depth, hands-on working knowledge in application development with experience of application security, cryptography, identity and access management technologies and operational experience in a global organisation.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security principles and management
- Security certifications are a plus.
- Hands on experience of application security and Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment.
- Experience in cloud security in both the Public Cloud space.
- Strong knowledge of web application server security
- Strong knowledge of OWASP, CVE, CWEand SANS CWE Top 10 Vulnerabilities, proactive controls and mitigation methods.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise.
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently in the modern workplace.
- Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change.
- In-depth, multi skilled IT security experience in an enterprise environment
- Ability to demonstrate advanced understanding in the field of Information Security in terms of both concepts and technology
- Experience working with Cloud solutions and securing Amazon Web Services or and Azure Services
- Strong understanding of the penetration testing lifecycle (scope, conduct, analysis, client delivery)
- An excellent level of attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to articulate complex technical or sensitive issues to a wide audience is essential
This role is working within a cleared environment, and as such ideal applicants will hold current, valid SC or DV clearance. As a minimum, all candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance and willing to go through the process.
In return my client is offering:
- 6 month initial contract (Likely to extend)
- Negotiable remote working (Circa 1 day per week)
- Day rate of up to £750 (Outside of IR35)
- Immediate start date
If you very closely match the skills and experience outlined and are available to take on this excellent position, please respond ASAP with your up to date CV and any supporting information.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
ACM Resourcing are actively searching for a Penetration Tester to develop their career within a world class Information Security Specialist. The position in based in Reading but will consider a candidate with remote working but must be able attend the office at least 1 or 2 time a week.
The pen-tester role will be delivering day to day generic security projects for all our clients (such as web app, mobile, infra etc). Candidates will have experience of managing or delivering penetration style assessments to blue client / FTSE100 clients. Testers use their existing strong technical skills to assess IT solutions for vulnerabilities and exploitation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a range of security consulting services to clients based in the UK and overseas, both remotely and on-site, as part of a team and as project leader.
- Develop existing Client relationships for the mutual benefit of and its customers.
- Delivery of general Security Assessment projects, including infrastructure, application and mobile security assessments.
- Security assessment of a variety of other environments, including wireless technologies, telephony, control systems, physical audits and social engineering.
- Candidates will become competent in working with infrastructure, technical tools, systems and methodologies to enable the delivery of quality client and internal deliverables.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of emerging technologies, legislation and standards in the IT security sector, and help shape the industry through active participation.
- Engage in pre-sales activities to increase market penetration into new clients and sectors.
- Enhance the reputation of within its Clients, together with the Information Security and wider technical communities.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years minimum relevant experience in pentration testing.
- Knowledge of security assessment and audit tools, techniques and methodologies (aka penetration testing, ethical hacking).
- Good knowledge of network protocols and services (e.g. OSI model, IP networking, TCP/IP familiarity, HTTP, SMTP etc.).
- Working knowledge of a *NIX based operation system
- Basic programming experience (e.g. assembly, shell, scripting, 3GL, 5GL.)
- Understanding of cryptographic concepts and technologies.
- Experience of commercial and public domain security tools and software; Firewalls, IPS, content management, anti-malware etc
- Security Assessment & Audit experience.
- Proven record in successful delivery of penetration testing against infrastructure web-applications and mobile.
- Detailed cryptanalysis or cryptographic experience
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills.
- Effective communicator able to absorbs complex technical information and communicate effectively to different levels of technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work and learn within a team or independently.
- Ability to make considered, reasoned decisions, and use own initiative.
- Willingness and ability to travel to Europe, USA and Middle East.
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload.
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please contact Alan or, alternatively apply via this advert.
Over 3 months old
Initial 6 month day rate contract for a Lead Business Architect working on a large scale Agile transformation programme based in Plymouth with option to work remotely 1 day per week.
What you will be working on:
- Assist with identification and definition of Business Architecture.
- Develop existing business capabilities, embed alignment with this approach to encourage standardisation of business processes and re-use of solutions.
- Implement a framework that maintains alignment across service design, business architecture, data architecture and technical architecture.
- Provide leadership to demonstrate & embed practice of business architecture within an agile delivery environment, working closely with client staff to build internal capability.
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven track record in mapping, developing and improving end-to-end business architecture in a large scale enterprise environment.
- Demonstrate experience of Business Architecture concepts including Value Stream Mapping and Capability Modelling (identifying opportunities for reuse).
- Ability to assimilate domain expertise quickly and think creatively to articulate innovative ideas to solve complex business problems.
- Strong communication, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon.
Plymouth with option to work remotely 1 day per week.
£850 – £900 per day inc T&S.
Monday 4th February
6 Months with option to extend up to 12
Closing Date for applications:
Monday 21st January
How to apply:
Call Russell Kennedy any time on 02890 330 250 / 07901 868 088 or send on a copy of your CV to the address on this advert.
About the VanRath IT Contract Team:
VanRath have the most experienced IT Contract recruitment team in Northern Ireland with a combined 25 years experience sourcing, hiring and managing IT contractors. If you are planning on heading out contracting, 2019 is the perfect time to make the jump. Demand is at an all time high with volume, consistency and great day rates all key indicators of a maturing and stable contract IT market.
To discuss any aspects of the contract market please call Russell Kennedy or Orla Fitzsimons on 02890 330 250.
Job Reference: RSKNBUSARCHITECT_1547406006
Salary: £850 - £900 per day + 1 day work from home
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: 04/02/2019
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Greater Belfast
Job Industry: Business Analysis & Project Management
Job Skill: Business Architect, Transformation, Agile, Business Analyst