(“Scrum Master”, Agile, SAFe, “Scaled Agile Framework”, Scrum, KANBAN, “Certified Scrum Master”, CSM, Certified Scrum Practitioner, Contract)
Scrum Master - BIG DATA - (SAFe / Scrum / KANBAN) – 6 month Contract
Our key client, a global leader in BIG DATA, DATA SCIENCE, INSIGHT and ANALYTICS, has some VERY exciting Scrum Master contract roles on a HUGE Agile Transformation Programme in Germany (UK Ltd / Umbrella paid in £). Our client, is just starting a 2 year and £200m Digital Transformation Programme and is implementing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as part of its Agile transition. We have already placed a number of people (Coaches & SMs) over there from the UK and they love it. Some of the UK's /and European leading Agile Pioneers and Evangelists are involved.
This role will involve the successful candidate being on site in Germany 4/5 day per week with some potential to work remotely on occasion.
- Minimum 3 years - Solid and demonstrable commercial experience of being a true "Hands on" Scrum Master that is embedded in the team in corporate / enterprise environments.
- Experience of working within and / or assisting the implementation a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- SAFe certifications are a huge advantage - SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe Agilist, SAFe Programme Consultant (SPC) 4/4.5 etc.
- Mentoring the team to work in an Agile / Scrum way - Good Coaching, Management and facilitation skills are required for this role.
- LEAN Agile - Kanban
- Improve the productivity of the SD teams
- Run daily team stand-ups
- Improve the productivity of the stand-ups
- Project tracking and management
- Any Scrum certifications will be highly desirable – Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
Please click the apply link to send your CV
For a further discussion, please contact James Money
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Change | Agile Transition | IT Service Management | Project and Programme Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
Last 90 Days
People Source Consulting are currently seeking an experience Security Architect, with experience in Cloud platforms to take on a 6 month (Likely to extend) contract with our client based in Wiltshire.
You will work closely with IT Security, cloud platform, application and infrastructure teams to advise across a broad range of cloud security areas. You will have strong analytical skills in order to articulate capability requirements, identify options, and design security solutions.
You will have knowledge and experience of securing enterprise and cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Business Platforms, Analytics & Big Data Platforms, Middleware & APIs, Databases and be able to implement accordingly. Working with the engineers you will help innovate and evolve the cloud platform security and compliance automation, CI/CD, monitoring, alerting and forensic solutions.
Competencies & Experience Required:
- Contribute to a security roadmap for developing the platform security related solutions
- Keep abreast with security developments in the IT industry
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions. Azure and or AWS specific experience a bonus
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal organizations
- Strong analytical skills in order to assess security vulnerabilities and design security solutions
- Ideally have a security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA etc
- In-depth, hands-on working knowledge in application development with experience of application security, cryptography, identity and access management technologies and operational experience in a global organisation.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security principles and management
- Security certifications are a plus.
- Hands on experience of application security and Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment.
- Experience in cloud security in both the Public Cloud space.
- Strong knowledge of web application server security
- Strong knowledge of OWASP, CVE, CWEand SANS CWE Top 10 Vulnerabilities, proactive controls and mitigation methods.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise.
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently in the modern workplace.
- Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change.
- In-depth, multi skilled IT security experience in an enterprise environment
- Ability to demonstrate advanced understanding in the field of Information Security in terms of both concepts and technology
- Experience working with Cloud solutions and securing Amazon Web Services or and Azure Services
- Strong understanding of the penetration testing lifecycle (scope, conduct, analysis, client delivery)
- An excellent level of attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to articulate complex technical or sensitive issues to a wide audience is essential
This role is working within a cleared environment, and as such ideal applicants will hold current, valid SC or DV clearance. As a minimum, all candidates must be eligible for SC Clearance and willing to go through the process.
In return my client is offering:
- 6 month initial contract (Likely to extend)
- Negotiable remote working (Circa 1 day per week)
- Day rate of up to £750 (Outside of IR35)
- Immediate start date
If you very closely match the skills and experience outlined and are available to take on this excellent position, please respond ASAP with your up to date CV and any supporting information.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
You will be working on a couple of projects as they build a highly collaborative and innovative team.
- You will be required to Design, Develop, Maintain/ Support Web and Other Applications, working with Laravel, Vue, Node and Docker amongst other technologies.
- On a day to day basis expect to be problem solving, developing great code, and constantly learning.
Also bonus points if you have any examples of working with...
- big data, developing API’s, data visualization, UI/UX, image recognition, or AI, or experience of DevOps.
They are very flexible in the way that they work and are open to 1-2 days a week remote working.
The day rate is between £350 - £400 a day.
If you are interested then please can you respond with an up to date CV and I will give you a call.
Over 3 months old
Please send your CV