Based in Louisville Kentucky, KBD is a growing branding and web agency that partners primarily with venture capital firms and enterprise technology companies to build compelling brands and cutting edge digital experiences. We typically create 15-20 medium-sized, B2B sites per year with a very small team for extremely high profile clients. We are looking to expand our web development team immediately to accommodate for increasing demand. This is a remote, contract-based position, with the option for full employment.
Bonus Points For:
Candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via Indeed. For more info on KBD, visit wearekbd.com.
KBD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, genetic information, or any other protected class established by law. In addition to federal law requirements, KBD complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
This role is with our client, a Global Entertainment / Media Enterprise. We highly prefer candidates LOCAL to Metropolitan Seattle area at this time.
The consumer identity teams provide critical consumer facing access and identification services across The company business units. Nearly every digital consumer experience across the company relies on this consumer identity product for mission critical business operations, including booking vacations, playing fantasy football, buying products from company's online store and many more. These identity services are responsible for over 300 million guests and fan accounts, and billions of transactions per year.
* Collaborative and dynamic
* We embrace agile practices
* Full stack teams
* Continuous integration/Automated testing
* Frequent working software demos
* enjoy highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
* have a strong sense of ownership and pride in your work
* are self motivated and detail oriented
* are driven to produce great user experiences
(Web) Position minimum qualifications…
* 3+ years professional software development experience
* 1+ years experience delivering single page apps or progressive web apps
* 1+ years hands on experience with automated end-to-end testing across various browsers and devices
* experience designing for highly visited sites and complex caching
Experience with some or all of the following:
* experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (preferred)
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree (preferred)
* work as part of a team
* participate in stand-ups and other sprint meetings
* design solutions
* document changes and new features
* plan the sprints
* deliver code with thorough automated testing
* integrate and verify
* release to the world
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Web Development only. Front end developer who will be working on a full stack team (both front and backend developers on team).
PLEASE NOTE, although we are in a state of remote work, we prefer to see candidates from Seattle as this person would most likely return to the office when clearance has been given.
NO H1-B sponsorship available for this role.
H4, L2, TN Visas, EADs are OK.
Only candidates who agree to work on apLumina's W2, need to apply.
No third party candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
2. Will you need a visa to work? (Yes/No)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Job Is: