Job Title: React.js Developer
Salary/Rate: £500 - £600 per day
Start Date: 26/04/2021
Job Type: Contract (Inside IR35)
If you are a React.js Developer looking for your next contract role we have the perfect one right here! One of our London-based clients is looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join their team for a six-month contract (remote) - INSIDE IR35
Strongly desired Skills
* Extensive experience in UI Development using Angular JS
* Experience interacting with RESTful APIs from web applications
* Optimise applications for maximum speed
* RESTful / SOA web services
* Familiar with Backend Development using Oracle & PL/SQL
* Good experience with at least 1 JS Unit Testing framework like Jest / Jasmine / Karma.
* Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery Experience interacting with RESTful APIs from web applications
* Experience with optimising web applications in areas such as performance, security and resilience
* Optimize applications for maximum speed
* Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
* Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
* Write functional requirement documents and guides
* Create quality mockups and prototypes
* Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
* Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
* In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
* Understanding of layout aesthetics
* Knowledge of SEO principles
My London based Media client are currently hiring for an accomplished Fullstack Developer with strong Node.js experience on an initial 2 month contract, outside IR35 with extensions possible.
- Development of existing microservices based on OpenAPI 3
- Lambda / MySQL / RDS and DynamoDB
- Manage the tablet app through QA & integration to production
- Programming for ES6/Node.js features
- Experience with CI/CD Process
Rate: £450-500 pd
Start date: ASAP
Interview format: Video call
This is an exciting business to work for with lots of inetersting projects on the horizon, please apply now for more information on the role.
Front End Developer
Talent are super proud to present yet another exclusive Contract opportunity from one of our key partners.
We're on the look out for an experienced Front End Developer who can hit the ground running adding value quickly to an ongoing project.
Skills we need:
Typescript Development tools such as (Webpack, NPM, ESLint etc)
RESTful APIs HTML5 + CSS3
Experience of working in agile environment preferably using SCRUM
Unit testing frameworks (React Testing Framework/JEST)
GIT Source control
If you have any exposure to SASS, UI/UX, TDD it will be a huge bonus - although not essential.
We're looking for a Frontend Developer who can start on the ASAP
Reach out for more info people.
Bristol, Bath, Swindon, London, Cardiff
WunderLand is currently partnered with a telecommunications company who is looking to hire an experienced React Developer to join their growing digital team based in Dallas, TX.
This is a freelance to hire job opportunity and fully remote. Pay will depend on experience but will not exceed $58ph / W2.
This critical role will focus on front end coding activities across the brands digital footprint, turning UX and visual design mockups into interactive web experiences.
· Help maintain a variety of front-end experiences in both new and legacy projects.
· Work with interface designers and back-end engineers to ensure design integrity across the Frontier suite of websites.
· Debug and troubleshoot issues across a variety of browsers
· Translate mockups and wireframes into clean, maintainable code
· Help create and contribute to the Frontier UX React component library
· 3+ years experience in front-end development
· Experience with CSS frameworks and conventions (CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap)
· Experience with React a MUST
· Experience working with Design teams
· Working knowledge of Git and the command line
· Experience with Sitecore a plus
· A strong eye for design details
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable engaging cross-functional stakeholders across management levels
· Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic; comfortable in entrepreneurial work environment
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and geographically dispersed environment
· Team player and relationship builder, able to effectively work cross-functionally with peers, management and other internal or external stakeholders to gain consensus when needed
· Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload while remaining extremely organized and following tight deadlines
WunderLand Group is the destination for creative, digital, and marketing talent. We match exceptional people with great opportunities. At WunderLand, we know successful recruiting can only happen by truly understanding our talent and our clients, that’s why our team of expert matchmakers puts your goals first. Our reputation for quality has been verified by the industry, with Best of Staffing® talent scores 3x higher than the industry average.
WunderLand is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is WunderLand Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Job Description- Remote
An ICS, enterprise client in South Florida is seeking a 100% remote Salesforce Developer to join their expanding team. Contract length can go 2+ years or convert if interested. Total team size is about 15 and growing. This team has significant SF projects scheduled next year. They are also consitently investing in all Salesforce products and fully utilizing the platform. Transitioning Sales from classic to lightning. Onboarding more teams in lightning. Extensive development work to be done.
Prefer to see candidates with LinkedIn profiles and Salesforce certifications
• Must have in depth experience with API integrations.
Configure, administer and develop within Salesforce using Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Apex, API, SOQL, and workflows.
Utilizing object-oriented programming and design concepts to design and develop Salesforce.com solutions.
Perform requirements analysis, design, development, unit testing, performance testing, and deployments of enhancements.
Author comprehensive design specifications and review Salesforce designs that vendors or teammates produce.
Participate in code reviews to ensure solutions is optimized and aligns with the business requirement.
Stay abreast of the current and future Salesforce feature set relevant to our organization, in addition to general industry IT trends, and offer suggestions for team to adopt forward thinking features and technology.
Perform gap analysis between business requirements and Salesforce functionality.
Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
Support and maintain the applications on Salesforce.com
Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption.
Participate in standardizing the coding guidelines and best practices adopted by the team.
Provide estimates of the hours for work that comes into the enhancement pipeline.
Ability to work independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills.
Actively participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily standups and develop using SCRUM methodology.
Performs other duties as assigned.
developer, salesforce, apex, sql, REST, oops
Education: BA/BS – Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent required
Experience: Have 5+ years of Salesforce development and customization experience, including experience with APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components and Salesforce APIs.
Functional knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles.
Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
Experience with REST service integrations.
Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, Aura Framework.
Experience in Node JS is preferred.
Experience with using GIT/ Bitbucket.
Develop efficient methods to reuse existing components
Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.
Lakeshore Talent is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Software Developer role with a large and well-known healthcare organization located in Englewood, CO. This is a remote position and candidates must currently live in CO.This is starting as a 3-month contract with strong potential to be extended. Starting pay is $70+/hour.
£600 a day - Inside IR35
Requirements / Skills:
* Knowledge and experience using Git, Node.js, npm.
* Experience with testing frameworks, both from a unit and automation perspective.
* Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
* Discuss technical considerations with product owners and designers.
* High attention to detail, being "pixel perfect" in translating wireframes and designs into working interactive experiences.
* Object-orientated programming in ES6 and/or TypeScript.
* Experience developing for platforms where code optimisation is essential, e.g. TVs, mobile phones or embedded devices.
* Building custom UI component systems and/or in-house tooling.
* Experience using MVC design pattern
* Lightning, React, Angular, Vue, Redux, RxJS, WebGL, OpenGL, Pixi.js
* Jira, Confluence, Grunt, GitLab, Photoshop, HTML5 Canvas and/or Three.js.
* Graphics-intensive (e.g. games) applications.
* TDD approach to writing software (Cucumber, Jasmin, Jest, Cypress).
* Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Gitlab).
Day Rate: Up to 375 per day - Outside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
One of our successful Finacial Services start up clients are looking for an additional Frontend Developer to join an existing team.
This will be on an initial 3 month contract with the scope for more work.
Must have skills are:
Nice to have skills:
Apply to hear more details - and add me on LinkedIn at Katelin Lovell @ iO Associates
16th March 2021
A rapidly growing company based in the UK are looking for a Software Engineer (Back-End) to join their new technology/software engineering team on a fully remote 6 month contract. You will be tasked with supporting & evolving their web-based systems.
Current technology stack includes some of the following:
React, Typescript, ECMAScript 6, C#, .Net Core, Entity framework, Git, Azure DevOps, PostgreSQL, REST APIs
* Design, Develop and implement any new features or enhancements for web-based applications and systems
* Embrace agile practices and follow modern principles to ensure high quality, clean, well-tested and extendable code
* Contribute ideas to the improvement and continuous evolution of all IT and software for the business and their customers
* Participate in daily scrum stand up with peers to ensure a culture of transparency, collaboration, and inclusiveness.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science, IT, or equivalent academic qualification.
* Minimum 3-5 years commercial software development experience within a software product environment.
* High level of proficiency in C# and .Net Core.
* Strong grasp of Object orientated programming (OOP) and Design patterns.
* Experience working with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum).
* Experience working with Relational database systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL.
* Knowledge / experience of cloud platforms, AWS is also preferred.
* Knowledge / experience of containers technologies (Docker / Kubernetes).
* Team Player who appreciates strong communication and collaboration when working with peers.
* Strong attention to detail and understand the importance of clean, clear, and maintainable code.
* Experience working with microservices, Web API and Restful services is an advantage
Over five years’ experience as a front end developer
Mandatory, demonstrable project experience with, &/or expertise of:
· GraphQL experience
· Node.js / npm, & related frameworks & build tools (inc. Gulp, Webpack, Babel, Express, Hapi)
· CSS3 / Sass, & associated methodologies (BEM / OOCSS)
· JS unit & integration testing tools and frameworks (cucumber, mocha, webdriver, etc.)
A solid grounding in the challenges of delivering rich, responsive transactional pages across multiple devices is also required.
A comprehensive understanding of web performance optimisation considerations and techniques.
Used to working as part of a Scrum-based Agile team, working closely with designers, business users as well as architects and back-end developers.
An understanding of the principles and practices of Continuous Delivery
Core Activities of the role
Deliver high quality, responsive pages for the the booking path application, integrating where required with microservice API’s.
Use a TDD approach & common testing tools/libraries where possible, ensuring test assets are developed and well maintained alongside the code to be delivered.
Contribute to the strategic roadmap activity of de-coupling the delivery of front ends from our existing content / transactional Drupal stack
Engage with all relevant team members to ensure the required quality if delivered from the BDD processes, meaning the acceptance criteria being developed against are also those being automated in the functional test packs
This is initially a 6 month contract offering £500 per day outside of IR35. Location is fully remote.