Sterling Integrator Developer
12+ month contract
Client has recently developed a full EDI integration with a customer portal which they are migrating their biggest customers to. They will need this resource to help with the Sterling Integrator development as they onboard customers.
Day to Day Responsibilities/typical day look like:
Will help with enhancements in the Sterling integrator space. This person will need to build within the web services themselves so need to know how to configure them, troubleshoot them, etc. There are also currently 13 integrations between the client and MercuryGate (in the EDI space) so this resource will help support those integrations. This will include working with XML, EDI X12 pay loads, JSON, and web services.
*They integrate a lot with Mulesoft for API work as well (A2A—application to application).
Top Must Haves:
1. 5+ years of development experience (with Sterling B2B Integrator ideally)
2. IBMi and AS400 experience (both would be ideal, but will take one or the other)
3. SQL (table updates, light testing, etc.)
4. Some experience with XML, EDI X12, JSON, and web services
Flux Resources is seeking a strong Java Technical Lead to support a premier client in the Portland, OR area! Please read on for details and apply today if it looks like a good fit!
Additional details to be provided.
Flux Resources, LLC is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and we are committed to engaging with diverse populations. It is our priority to be a leader in creating a workforce that represents the citizens we serve. While providing EEO self-identification information is voluntary, we encourage you to do so as it is pertinent to our commitment of creating a diverse workforce.
All candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
FLUX Resources, LLC. wants to ensure applicants who apply for jobs electronically are informed of their equal employment opportunity (EEO) protections as part of the application process through the EEO is the Law and Supplement to EEO is the Law posters. In addition, you can review the prescribed pay transparency nondiscrimination provision.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you have the right to request an accommodation, which can be done by e-mailing us at email@example.com and providing us with your name and contact information
Python Data Engineer, Remote – Part-Time Contract – 3123 Los Angeles CA
Looking for a side gig? Take a look at this part-time consulting opportunity! Our client solves big data and public cloud challenges for some of the most cutting edge federally funded projects. Work nights or during the day. Apply to learn more!
What You Will Need
What You Will Need
Benefits and Perks:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
I'm working with an organisation in their search of an exceptional Salesforce Developer on a contract basis.
Joining the project as a Salesforce Developer you will have experience working on some really challening and exciting projects within Salesforce. We are looking for you to start ASAP although that is flexible for the ideal candidate.
- Strong Salesforce Developer - must have minimum 3 years Salesforce development experience
- Experience with multiple complex integrations using APIs and web services
- VisualForce pages & Apex Triggers a must
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tools as well as GIT/BitBucket for source control
-UX/UI experience is desireable but not essential
- You will ideally be Salesforce certified but not essential
We have interview slots for this next week so apply now with an up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
I have been asked to identify a Senior Backend Developer for a leading European Client on a long term contract. The role is fully remote.
Tasking and deliverables
I have been asked to identify a Senior Frontend Developer for a leading European Client on a long term contract. The role is fully remote.
Tasking and deliverables
Looking for Junior & Senior .net developer
Wolf Careers Inc., a Chicago headquartered company, is a Nationwide Technology services corporation fixated on assisting customers meet their tactical business and staffing challenges. Wolf Careers services clients across all major verticals to include Hi-Tech, Financial, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, Retail and Education segments.
With a resilient background in delivering technology and business process solutions for Fortune 1000 companies, we have created the most reliable and coherent delivery model available and pride ourselves in saving our customers time and money.
Experience building .Net based applications with C# ,web services, SQL and XML
Experience using Visual Studio, TFS, building and deploying applications
Experience with SSIS
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70,742.00 - $137,660.00 per year
Full Time Opportunity:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Salesforce Senior Developer Technical Lead - Contract - Remote/London
Our client's Salesforce function is running numerous change projects globally to support the rapid growth of the organisation. We're seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer Tech Lead to work with our global and local stakeholders to develop and deploy business-critical solutions.
As a Salesforce Developer Tech Lead, you will work with the business and product owners to execute on business requirements using the Salesforce platform. We are looking for someone who has previous experience leading technical development teams, who loves to build and solution complex features, and who enjoys collaborating with a fast-paced team of engineers, business analysts, and salesforce administrators.
- Manage a team of developers to ensure code standards are maintained
- Write Visualforce, Apex classes, triggers, batch classes, and have a proficiency in REST-based web services, Java, HTML, XML, SQL & XDLC Cycle.
- Own and manage the deployment process from start to finish
- Approve pull requests and host technical design authority reviews with the dev team
- Own and define technical architecture
- Use Salesforce APIs and standard architecture to integrate systems with Salesforce
- Recommend best practice solutions to key business problems
- 5+ years of experience working as a Developer, or leading a team of other Developers
- Excellent experience and understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud, proficient knowledge and understanding of Service Cloud
- ADM 201 Certification
- Experience with custom and standard applications using custom integrations, or applications such as Docusign, payment processing gateways
- Have knowledge or experience with deployment processes between salesforce environments
- Experience with both classic and lightning interfaces
Please apply and send your CV to be shortlisted for the role, interviews are available immediate with a start date during the first week of November.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Are you an experienced Software Developer ready for your next contract in the Scottish public sector?
Our client is currently looking for a contract Senior Software Developer with a Java background and specific webMethods experience.
Outline of the role:
1. The creation of new software components detailed in functional designs for additional functionality.
2. The re-engineering of existing software components to implement changes to satisfy new business needs.
3. Executing unit tests on completed work packages.
4. Using normal operating facilities, diagnostic tools, technical manuals and systems documentation to identify, diagnose and report on system errors.
5. Assisting in Quality Assurance of other developers work and sign off.
6. Contributing to solutions for new functionality.
7. Writing documentation in the form of technical design documents.
1. Experience developing with the webMethods Product Suite.
2. Experience of developing with Java.
3. Experience of developing web applications and web services.
5. Experience of Relational Databases, SQL and PL/SQL.
6. Experience in technical project lifecycles in both traditional and agile methodologies.
7. Experience in use of HP Quality Centre application for use with tracking defects or similar tool.
What’s in it for me:
Competitive day rate and remote working.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply now.
Outside Scope IR35
Location: Remote/ Portland, OR
Duration Contract/Temp to start, with possibility to convert.
Title: Back End Engineer with Node JS & AWS
Remote role to start and once environment changes, candidate will need to be in the Portland office.
This is back end engineering role to design and create REST APIs.
We leverage Serverless technologies, Containerization and AWS Cloud infrastructure heavily
*****Candidates MUST HAVE experience with building scalable micro services using Node.js. in the AWS Cloud ****
Contract/Temp to start, with possibility to convert.
Requirements: Node.js, AWS, Serverless technologies and related tools and web frameworks.
Skills and Qualifications:
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
10+ years of work experience developing scalable, customer facing web and software applications is Must.
2+ years of professional experience working withNode.jsis required.
Practical experience building RESTful web services.
Must have experience in AWS.
Strong experience with Amazon Web Services(i.e. EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Lambda, CloudFormation, SAM etc.)
Passionate for open source technologies
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Leadership experience as a Team Lead, Tech Lead, or Architect in previous roles
Xamarin Mobile Developer - Remote
Location: Denver, CO (Remote)
Type: Contract W2 or 1099
Duration: 9+ months
Interview: Phone and video
Build products and features that directly impact the consumer experience. The role will create innovative solutions by developing and implementing applications.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge:
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our ASPEN program in the northern Virginia area. ASPEN is an IDIQ contract with multiple task orders supporting the intelligence community that focuses on innovation and improving the enterprise global infrastructure engineering service delivery. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing support to the following areas: Enterprise Network Engineering, Enterprise Platform, Endpoint and Collaboration Engineering, IT Analytics, Infrastructure Services, Cloud Hosting and Data Center Services, Field Engineering, Operations & Maintenance, Special Projects, and more. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer’s mission worldwide. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.
More About the Role:
CACI seeks a talented Software Developer to join our Hosting Solutions Operating Group within the Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector. The team delivers solutions that modernize and enable government Information Technology operations.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job DescriptionRole: IT Architect (Java)
Contract to Hire
Title- Senior Software Engineer
Location- GA008 (Atlanta, GA), MN002 (Eden Prairie, MN ) and/or Remote
What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment? Clinical Interoperability
Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? Team
If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team, etc.) 7 person scrum team
What does the ideal candidate background look like (ex: healthcare specific background, etc.)? API development/Web Service Development
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)
Building Webservices, API design, API development, constructing services to interact with Kafka, and converting Spark/Scala code to API services
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
What skills/attributes are a must have? 5 years of experience for below
Java, Web Services, REST API development, Docker Containers, Various Azure services including CI/CD
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
3 years of Kafka and/or Azure Event Hub, Graph QL
Where is the work to be performed? (Please list preferred UHG facility, if other please specify i.e. remote work, rural, etc.)
GA008 (Atlanta, GA), MN002 (Eden Prairie, MN ) and/or Remote
What are the work hours? (ex. 9am-5pm, day/night shifts, rotating shifts, etc)
What does the interview process look like?
a. How many rounds? 2 round
b. Video vs. phone? Phone/webex/Video
c. How technical will the interviews be? High/Pseudo Code