Full stack Node.JS, React.JS Contract engineers are needed for a 6 month rolling project, working at a FinTech who are disrupting the Private Equity space, creating an automated platform that pulls together funds, high net worth individuals, private banks and family offices, to encourage investment, spread risk and diversify investment portfolios.
These full stack Node.JS, React.JS engineering roles are paying up to £600/day, Outside IR35, on a 6 month rolling basis.
The company have adopted a hybrid style of working with a mix of working remotely and working from the office in Marylebone. Tues, Weds, Thurs in the office
Must Have for the Node,Js React.JS, Front end engineering roles; Node.JS, ReactJS with Typescript, HTML 5, modern CSS frameworks (Tailwind etc), working with APIs
Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the web infrastructure mainly in Cloud. As a senior Full stack Node.JS, React.JS engineer, you must have the ability to prioritize and focus, and independently deliver software features
Key Skills for the full stack Node.JS, React.JS, engineer roles:
- In-depth knowledge of JS, CSS, HTML and front end tools and packages:
- React.JS, Formik
- Excellent HTML skills,
- CSS/ SCSS/ SASS, Tailwind or other modern CSS frameworks
- Ability to design interfaces as per UX
- Ability to build reusable components, storybook
- Help with UX designs and produce best possible user experience
- backend: Able to consume APIs from backend and able to interact with multiple microservices from the UI
If you are interested to find out more about the full stack Node.JS, React.JS, Outside IR35 roles. Please send your latest CV to email@example.com