Job title: UI Developer (AngularJS)
Location: Anywhere in UK (Remote)
Duration: 4- 6 months (Extenadable)
Job type: Contract
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Angular JS
• Strong experience in UI Design
• Good SQL Knowledge
6 Months | Fully Remote | £300 - £350 per day
iO Associates are currently seeking a Front End Developer for an initial 6 month contract on a remote basis which is likely to extend. You, the successful Front End developer will be working with a small but highly skilled team helping to build some really interesting products.
If interested, please send an up to date CV to me using the link below and I'll get in touch with further details on the contract and the client.
6 Months | Fully Remote | £300 - £350 per day
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Duration: 1 year contract
Job Location: Fully Remote
Technologies used in projects are:
Angular 8 (or later as we keep up), design system that works, fully tested with common components, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes/Docker, Java 11, Spring Boot, Azure DevOps (Git, Task & Bug mgmt).
What we are expecting from you:
Extensive experience in developing applications in Angular (8.0+) and single page applications
Knowledge of HTML/CSS and CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less)
Experience with hosting and developing applications using public cloud (Microsoft Azure, any other cloud is ok too) would be a plus
Knowledge of Java would be a plus (Fullstack dev more than welcome, opportunity to become one on the job)
Willingness to work on any problem type - development, testing, devops automation, operations
Ability to learn and quickly adapt to solve practical problems
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields.
Outstanding communication skills to share concepts, design and software development practices across the organization (from senior management to mentoring juniors)
Experience & Education:
Practice Development & Integration
Technologies Development Skills
Senior Front End Developer (6 month contract) – Greensboro, North Carolina
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Front End Developer for a long term project for our client in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The contract will begin as fully remote, and then after the first couple of months onsite work will be expected.
If this is interesting to you, please feel free to get in touch:
We require a Software Developer with Firmstep experience to join our clients team on an initial 3 month contact in the Wirral/Liverpool.
**this contract is inside IR35, umbrella contractors only**
The position normally is on site however due to the current COVID-19 situation all staff are currently working from home. The client does however remain flexible to remote working once the situation is resolved.
As a Developer you will work across a range of digital projects and service optimisation improvements. You will work collaboratively with colleagues from Transformation and Digital teams, to ensure high quality processes; code and integrations are delivered in line with service and customer goals. Day-to-day you will build accessible services with a focus on customer needs, advise on the technical feasibility of designs, build, adapt and maintain digital services, solve technical problems and continually be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency and experience using new tools and techniques. You’ll thrive using agile methods and enjoy working openly, collaboratively and as part of a multidisciplinary team focused on one or more projects at a time.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Expert knowledge and experience developing digital services and processes using Firmstep software, including SELF, Service, Dash, and Forms, and integrating these with other applications.
• Solid experience using database structured query language (SQL).
• Experience with back-end service technologies such as ASP.NET Core, Web API.
• An excellent understanding of API development, documentation and best practices.
• Knowledge of technologies used to support web applications, including databases, servers and backups.
• An understanding of software design principles and experience working in an agile environment, having worked on projects and services previously as a member of an agile team.
• Experienced and skilled at communicating reasoning, ideas and technical problems using non-technical language.
• Experienced at testing products in controlled, real situations before going live.
• Proactive and results-oriented, creative and innovative in finding solutions to complex problems.
• Experience of authoring technical design documents
• Accurate task estimation abilities
• Ability to provide and extract data from the Firmstep platform into SSRS and Power BI reporting solutions
So if you are an experienced software developer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!
ANGULAR DEVELOPERS NEEDED!
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking an Angular Developer for a long term contract with strong potential to extend/convert permanently.
This particular team develops and maintains a platform that integrates testing solutions and results to all web and mobile portal development teams within the organization.
The position would begin as a fully remote position.
5+ years of web development experience utilizing TypeScript/JS, HTML, CSS, Express, Node, GraphQL, and JS Frameworks (Angular, AngularJS, React) would be ideal.