Python Developer needed for our Technology Client based in Edinburgh. The role will be remote based initially. Must have extensive, demonstrable experience as a Python Developer.
An exciting and forward thinking client to work for, they have a great working environment with modern offices and a collaborative approach.
Initial Contracts with be for 3 months, there is scope for this to extend.
To be successful in this role & requirement, our Client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
* 1st class Software Development/Software Engineering skills with demonstrable knowledge across the Full-Stack/SDLC
* Strong & proven Python Development skills - delivering Python-based REST solutions (RestAPI/REST Web Service)
*Any additional knowledge of AWS, Chef, Puppet, Docker or Ansible would be greatly advantageous
* A genuine passion & enthusiasm for Software Development & Engineering
* Familiarity with the Agile Methodology & Agile ways of working
* 1st class communication, problem solving & Stakeholder Management skills as always
If interested, Apply Immediately!
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations, and people we serve. Visit www.experis.com to learn more.
Role: Python Full stack Developer
Contract- 6Plus months, longterm
Location: Open for Remote.
A top company in San Antonio is seeking a Python Full-Stack Developer. This is a long term contract role. This position does allow for remote work.
Technical Skills Required:
REST API Experience (VERY IMPORTANT especially with multiple languages and frameworks like Java/Scala spring boot)
AWS Tech Stack:
Serverless Framework is a plus
Front-End Single Page Frameworks is a plus
CICD pipeline automation a big plus
TDD/Test Automation a big plus
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Transition Partners are working with an awesome client who needs at least 3 Python data engineers, with experience in:
AWS (Databricks, Terraform, VPCs/Networking/IAM with strong CI/CD & automation experience)
Azure (Databricks, Terraform, Networking with strong CI/CD & automation experience)
With additional experience of SQL (any kind, but not just select. from x'), Datamodelling and machine learning/analytics platforms.
The projects are going to be intense but rewarding!
Additional experience in the below would be great:
- Knowing when to TDD, and when not to. And being able to explain the difference to others.
- Any experience of leading a team from a technical perspective; ensuring we build the right thing, in addition to building it in the right way.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, get your C.V. up to date and click APPLY below.
Upto £600 per day
I'm currently looking for Python Engineers for a a global market research company. The role will be a 6 month initial contract which is likely to extend further a...
Python Data Engineer, Remote – Part-Time Contract – 3123 Los Angeles CA
Looking for a side gig? Take a look at this part-time consulting opportunity! Our client solves big data and public cloud challenges for some of the most cutting edge federally funded projects. Work nights or during the day. Apply to learn more!
What You Will Need
What You Will Need
Benefits and Perks:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Python AWS Engineer – Contract – 6 Months
Corecom Consulting is pleased to be working with a key software company helping to support the fight against Covid-19. You will be working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly collaborative environment. One of your key projects will be working on expanding a smart data platform hosted on AWS along with other greenfield services and applications.
Skills Required: Python Development and Scripting Experience, AWS Infrastructure, Operations and Deployment Experience, Experience with Infrastructure-as-code tools (Terraform), Experience of working in Agile DevOps Environments
Location: Leeds City Centre Client with Remote Working
Rate: £430 p/d – (Inside IR35)
Length: 6 Months
Note: MUST BE OR ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE
If you would like more information please apply now or email
Python AWS Engineer – Contract – 6 Months
CloudLinux, the worldwide leader in the development of the Linux operating system for web hostings, with a large number of customers all around the world, is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our talented CloudLinux OS Release & Maintenance Team. We develop our products - CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 - using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
We are a company, who has been working remotely for 6 years, and we know how to do it right.
You can find more details about the company on our website Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
What you will do:
What’s in it for you?
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.
Harvey Nash have a number of great CONTRACT opportunities for Python Data Engineers...
They will be 3 month initial contracts, fully remote and Outside of IR35.
The roles will be focused on helping with some key projects:
Building a set of data integrations to jump-start a global organisation's agile analytics capability
Working on a global information sharing platform in epidemic information management
Working on their own SaaS product, helping onboard new clients and building out new features.
You will need one of either of the following skillsets:
- AWS (Databricks, Terraform, VPCs/Networking/IAM with strong CI/CD & automation experience)
- Azure AWS (Databricks, Terraform, Networking with strong CI/CD & automation experience) with additional experience of SQL, Datamodelling and machine learning/
Pay dependent on experience however around 400-475 per day.
Get in touch with Richard James at Harvey Nash ASAP if you're available and interested to hear more (see below).
Remote Python Engineer - 6-month contract to hire - $60/hr.
Location : Remote
Length: 6-month contract to hire
*Must be able to work on a W2 contract without sponsorship*
Develops, research, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software and systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
5+ years' experience:
Sr. Python Developer
Contract: 6+ Months
100% Remote Role
Job Type: Contract
Fully Remote Python Django Developer
* Develop Python Django software products using the Django REST Framework
* Perform full lifecycle software development
* Review code and assess code quality
* Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
* Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
* Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
Skills & Qualifications:
* 5+ years experience of Python coding skills
* 3+ years hands on experience with the Django and DRF
* Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc.)
* Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
* Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
* Experience deploying Python applications into production
* Comfortable doing their day to day development in a Linux environment
* Familiar with CI/CD and how it could be applied to network automation
* Familiar with traditional Git workflows for working in a collaborative environment.
* Contributed to open source project
* Experience running containerized applications in production (Kubernetes, etc)
* Experience in a Financial sector
* Experience with BitBucket, Jenkins, and Jira
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Full Stack Developer - £725 - Python, UX/UI - Remote
A leading investment bank in London is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team on an initial 3 month contract. Paying up to £725 per day (Via approved umbrella) you will initially work remotely until deemed safe to work from their London offices.
Working in the data and analytics team you will be accountable for the development and implementation of web-based products.
You will have the following skills and experience:
If you think you have the following skills and experience then please apply now!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Lead QA Tester required for a 6 month remote contract position. Working for a leading research business our client are looking to hire an experience Lead QA.
The successful candidate will be required to lead and manage QA testing, including UAT and integration. You will introduce new processes and tools to integrate with gitlab and provide an effective way to manage, automate and report on testing.