CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret / SCI is required upon application for initial consideration. The candidate must be willing to sit for a CI Poly, unless already holding.
DESCRIPTION: Arklay Advanced Analytics is seeking a qualified Senior Software Developer to support the IC Enterprise Audit Program contract with DIA.
- High school or equivalent, plus twelve (12) years of work experience
- Associate degree, plus ten (10) years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree, plus eight (8) years of work experience
- Master's degree, plus six (6) years of work experience
- PhD, plus four (4) years of work experience
CERTIFICATION(S): DoD 8570 IAT II certified (Security+), required within 30 days of position start.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) or more years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Three (3) or more years with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines and container platforms (Jenkins, OpenShift, Ansible preferred).
- Experience Developing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience with web services using restful interfaces.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture using multiple third and fourth generation languages, such as: C, C++, C#, Java.
- Experience using Agile methodology.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- A demonstrable understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle including Agile processes.
- Experience with a Unit Testing framework.
- Working with JSON and XML responses to Web API services.
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Development Methodology
- Familiarity with supporting Team Foundation Server for DevOps.
- Experience with VMWare Workstation.
- Experience with Git Source Control.
- .Net Core programming ability and experience.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide full life cycle software development using a variety of tools, platforms, and architectures.
- Address complex system issues including: Storage solutions (NAS, SAN), Virtual environments (Amazon Web Services, Virtual machines hosted on VMWare), Network configurations, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Hardware Selection and configuration, Hardware performance tuning, Memory Management.
- Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
TRAVEL: Position does not require travel.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security+ or Similar (Preferred)
- Active Top Secret with SCI (Required)
- One location