Appian Developer / Senior Appian Developer (Pega & BPM)
London, with some remote working options
£300 - £600 per day
RT Consulting are a Change and Transformation Consultancy, supporting the delivery of change across UK Defence, Telecoms and Financial Services. Partnering with the Big 4 Consultancies to deliver tangible, long lasting change. Due to our continued success across our UK Portfolio, we are growing our RT Society of Interim Associates.
With that in mind, we are looking for an Appian Developer who specialises in Programming and Development to support our client within the Financial Services.
Ideally the successful Appian Developer will have:
• Experience in production environments
• Familiarity with BluePrismRPA, and a clear understanding of the use case against BPA • Experience developing custom solutions using the Appian platform, including workflow design, integration, forms, scripting etc
• Hands on experience and expertise Appian Coding/ Programming • Experience and a thorough understanding of Appian, BPM or Pega
Due to the nature of this project, the Appian Developer will need to have a thorough understanding of Appian development including but not limited to the Appian coding and working closely with the Solutions Architect.
RT consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible, with a dedicated Society Team lead and web based platform where you can interact with other RT Society members.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects
- Full Stack
Mobile Developer - Remote - £400-460 - 6 months
Mobile developer required to work for a leading consultancy based in London. You will working fully remote and will have to be available to start on either the 18th or 25th March and interview early next week.
- Must have 3-5 years exp in a Full Stack Developer role within the Mobile space of .NET Framework
- Technology stack exp: C# ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- Experience of working in Agile TDD environment - proven exp in Test-driven-development
- Front-end technology stack - HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, XML
- Experience of the full software development life cycle from beginning to end
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Experience of working in the financial services sector an advantage.
Strong knowledge of:
- Information security fundamentals SAML2
- Design patterns including SOLID, MVVM
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Web APIs/SOAP
- REST Services
- JSON/XML/CSV data formats
- SQL Database Queries & Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework
- Work experience with any MVVM library/framework (KnockoutJS or Angular JS or Vue)
Please apply for immediate consideration
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.
In this role you will work on a prototype (alpha) end to end digital service which allows users to submit a Subject Access Request, understand what information our client holds, how it is being used, and request changes in that data and how it is used; a centralised register for authorised users to record and Information Asset.
Your role will be to build software that supports user needs. Continually improve the service by identifying new tools and techniques, removing technical bottlenecks, and adapting and maintaining code
Skills and experience:
- Experience working alongside a user researcher and technical architect using user centred design practices to ensure user stories and user research are at the heart of the product design
- Proven ability to design services to meet valid user needs including planning, designing and conducting usability testing of prototypes
- Proven experience in use of service-based technologies such as SOAP, RESTful, APIs, XML messaging and JSON
- Experience of working using Agile Methodology
- Experience Delivering outputs in line with the Government Digital Service Standard, Government Digital Service Design Manual and Government Technology Code of Practice and assessment process
- Experience of deploying and building web applications on Cloud Foundry using buildpacks and the CLI
- Experience of deploying products to meet the needs of assisted digital users to ensure the service is designed to enable maximum digital take up
- Proven experience of iterative product development based on user needs and stories
- Understanding of Government Digital Service design principles
- Experience designing services GOV.UK
- Experience working in multidisciplinary agile terms
Candidates will require SC Clearance for this role. If candidates do not hold, current valid SC Clearance as a minimum they must be eligible for clearance and willing to go through the process.
In return we are offering a 6 month full time contract on a day rate of £450 (Outside of IR35). Your main office location will be Central London, although some remote working is available at the individual line managers discretion.
If you closely match the skills and experience outlined and you would like to be considered for this job, please submit your up to date CV to: Lukesmith@peoplesource.co.uk or respond to this advert.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Over 3 months old
Salary: £500 - £520 per day
posted on 16.10.18
Java Developer - Lead Java Developer - XML - REMOTE
We have an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer with strong XML knowledge working with an outstanding company who specialise in content management solutions for some of the biggest companies worldwide.
As a Java Developer you will be in a key positon within this project with a high degree of influence over technical design and direction. Using your knowledge of Java and XML you will design custom solutions ensuring high technical quality, client satisfaction and project success.
Please do not hesitate to apply, this is an urgent position for which you will be working remotely for the majority of the time.
- A track record as a focused Java Developer.
- An excellent knowledge of XML technologies such as XPATH, XQuery and XSL.
- HTML5, CSS3
- Service-Oriented Architecture ETL.
Java Developer - Lead Java Developer - XML - REMOTE
Software Developer - 2 Month Contract - £400-475 per day
Software Developer required for a 2-month contract on a key project for a public sector organisation in Yorkshire, with some flexibility on working remotely after an initial period on-site.
You'll be working closely with the wider team to turn requirements into something tangible, with the user at the heart of everything you are building.
In an ideal world you'll have worked on a large-scale public-sector project in the past, however, this definitely isn't a pre-requisite.
From a technology stand point, you'll likely be comfortable working with a range of tools, including but not limited to:
** PHP / Ruby / Python / Java - experience of one or two of these would be grand
** Agile / Scrum
A varied role with a likelihood to run past the initial 2 months if everything goes to plan. We are looking for someone to interview in the next week and start immediately. The role will be based in York, however, they do have an element of flexibility when it comes to home working / working on different sites.
If those timescales suit you, click on the link to apply and contact Joe Broster at Cathcart Associates for more information.