Austin Fraser Technology are working with a longstanding client to seek an Atlassian Specialist who will come on board to work with both internal and external partners to help optimise their Atlassian software. This will include customisation & configuring of the whole Atlassian suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confliuence, Bamboo etc).
**This role will be remote but must be based in the UK**
The successful candidate will have the following skills;
- Expert knowledge of the full Atlassian suite
- Good knowledge of Atlassian Plug In Development
- Good knowledge of Linux/UNIX
- Python knowledge is preferred
This is an initial 6 month contract position with a strong possibility of extension if you have the correct experience. For further details and to confirm rates/availability please submit a current CV.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
We have partnered with an innovative Software Development company who are searching for a Senior Java Developer to join their team based in Hampshire. As a Senior Java Developer, you will be joining a team of 20 Developers and will be working on an array of greenfield projects for their end clients. This role will require 3 days onsite and 2 days remote working.
Key responsibilities for this Senior Java Developer are:
- Building and extending Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines and toolchains
- Creating and enhancing software solutions catered to the business’ software needs
- Maintaining and updating existing codebase
- Ensure software quality throughout testing
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ experience of developing enterprise class web applications in a microservice architecture using Java (including Java 8) ideally for a software house or start-up company
- 3 years’ experience of using a Spring framework (any of the following: Spring Core, Cloud, Boot, MVC, Data, Security, Batch)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- SQL Server
- Good understanding of using and configuring CI tools: Git, GitFlow, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Jira
Applicants with experience of Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and Grifana would be highly desirable as would experience of Angular or React frameworks
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer who is looking to work on numerous greenfield projects and is hoping to gain commercial exposure to further technologies.
Interviews are taking place immediately.
If you’d like to apply for this role, or find out more, please contact Gina quoting reference J13930, including your latest CV or portfolio.
020 7776 9736