We have an exciting new Senior Full Stack Developer vacancy for a leading Global FTSE 100 who are based in Central London and one of the worlds leaders in the commodities markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will have a passion for technology and a desire to develop your technical knowledge and experience along the way. You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will also be working to Agile development methods; therefore, you must have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• .NET Core
• Angular 4 + (Working on Angular 6/7)
• Micro services Architecture
• Relational Database Design
• Finance or Commodities experience
•£600 - £700 per day
• 6 month rolling contract.
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer - Commodities - (£600 - £700 Per Day) - (Remote Working Available)
Role: Sr. Backend Engineer (4)
Location: Remote, Quarterly onsite in Copenhagen, Denmark
Expected Duration: 6 month contract
Rate: $95-105/hr USD based on experience. GBP day rate advertised is based on 7.5 hr days and subject to exchange rate.
Hydrate is a rapidly growing, fully distributed consultancy hyper-focused on accelerating digital transformations in the enterprise. We are looking for exceptional polyglot backend software engineers that are comfortable with digging into legacy code to solve complex challenges and who thrive in leading teams to deliver bold new features, leveraging cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience in some of the following:
- Several back-end programming languages and frameworks
- .NET Core
- Messaging buses / queues such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ etc.
- Distributed caching frameworks such as Aerospike, Memcached, etc
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and be able to work independently.
- Competitive pay
- The chance to work with some of the best engineers in the business
- Ability to not simply work on, but drive high-value, highly visible projects for some of the largest companies in the world
- A leadership team focused on cutting the BS and politics, positioning our staff to do what they do best - deliver value to our clients.
Over 3 months old
6-9 month contract
The .NET Developer should have:
Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET/MVC
Able to travel daily to Blackburn as this role will only offer remote work once or twice a week.
Vue.js would be an advantage.
To apply for this urgent position please send your CV via the application process or contact Hannah.email@example.com and we will be in touch. We can wait up to 4 weeks for a notice period.
.NET, ASP.NET, Developer, DotNet, C#, MVC. Blackburn, .NET core
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.