Face to Face Interview required
- Candidate having 9-11 yrs experience in administration and troubleshooting of NetApp C Mode.
- Excellent knowledge on handling both NAS and SAN Technology.
- Excellent knowledge on FAS 8000, FAS 9000, FAS 6000 and AFF 700 storage controllers.
- Strong knowledge on Ontap Version 9 and above.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge on handling DR test activation and DR resync activation.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with Snapmirror technology like XDP, DP and LS Snapmirror.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with File sharing protocols and application: - CIFS, NFSv3, NFSv4, Citrix, Hyper- V and VMware.
- Excellent knowledge on space saving mechanism: Deduplication, flexlcones and snapshots.
- Candidate having knowledge in data protections mechanism like Snapmirror / snapshot restoration.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience on WFA and OCUM.
- Knowledge on tools like Grafana, Perfstat, wireshark, ASUP logs is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge on cluster setup, adding Nodes to existing cluster and VServer creation.
- Candidate having experience on hardware replacements like Motherboard replacement, Head swap, disk failures and other hardware.
- Experience on Decommissioning old Nodes/Cluster.
- Experience on handling Disk firmware, Disk shelf firmware and SP/RLM upgrades.
- Excellent knowledge on storage Migrations.
- Excellent knowledge on NDO like, vol move, vol rehost, Major and minor Upgrades.
- Candidate having depth knowledge and troubleshooting on backend cluster switches like CN1610 and Cisco switches.
- Experience on backend cluster switch Non-disruptive upgrades.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience on snapdrive tool.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with performance issue.
- Candidate having knowledge on Monitoring tools (EM7) and ticketing tool (Service Now) is a plus.
- Understanding and strong knowledge on networking components like LIFs, VLAN, ifgrp, routers and brocade switches.
- Candidate having ability to diagnose Network problems and deliver analyses on root cause.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with scripting knowledge like python, shell, and ruby.·
- Excellent knowledge of Operating Systems including (Windows servers 2008, 2012, 2016, UNIX, Linux, RHEL)
- Strong troubleshooting experience with Ethernet, TCP/ IP networking protocol.
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on DNS, LDAP, NIS, DC, AD and Kerberos.
- Should be able to identify and troubleshoot SMB and NFS authentication and authorization issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience in troubleshooting issues on either NFS or CIFS or TCP/ IP is mandatory.
Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Maximum Experience: 14 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate having ability to handle storage space management.
- Candidate having ability to provide technical support for the customer’s large environment across world
- Candidate must be willing to travel between Datacenters in different locations within US
- Candidate should be prepared to travel to India for Knowledge Transfer and Trainings as the situation may demand
- Candidate should be ready for call of duty beyond the standard 9x5 working hours based on operational demands
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /year
- Scripting: 3 years (Required)
- Windows: 4 years (Required)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux: 5 years (Required)
- Network: 5 years (Required)
- Switches: 4 years (Required)
- Reston, VA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 1 year