Hello, Full-Stack Developers!Our client is a leading agency who works with some well-known healthcare brands.
All freelancers work remotely and they require some support ASAP.
- Extensive experience in PHP and frameworks such as Laravel.
- Ideally, you'll be fluent in source control such as Git & other source control management tools.
- Have a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- Strong experience with Mobile First Development / Responsive Web Development
Every day you could be:
- Developing and testing reusable code using available frameworks & libraries
- Designing front and back end applications whilst continuously collaborating with designers
- Hand coding web and mobile-based web applications
- Automate build process using Grunt or Gulp
- Create and follow technical specifications
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Design and Agile software methodologies
- Build SQL and design databases
- Experience working with REST service and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- A familiar working way around Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
You should be 5 years into a developer career particularly in Front End Application Development.Ideally, you should also be experienced working on large marketing websites.
This contract is to start ASAP for 2 months with possible extension.
We're currently working with a superb digital agency who requires 2 UK based Salesforce developers; a Salesforce Technical Architect & a Salesforce Developer.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Salesforce platform development
- Creation force.com applications using Lightning Component Framework, Apex Classes/controllers & triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce and Salesforce APIs
- Have experience with DevOps and exposure to Git/Gitlab and ongoing integration
- Work with Agile development methodology as well as Scrum & Kanban
- Experience defining and working with scalable, resilient and secure systems
- Constantly learning about the latest trends and technologies
Desirable technical skills:
- Exposure to Lightning Web Components
- Lightning Design System & CSS customisation
- Experience using DevOps using Salesforce CLI /Salesforce DX
- REST web services and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- Experience with Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Certification in Platform Developer 1 & App Builder (not essential)
Day to day duties:
- Translate creative designs into UI prototypes using Lightning component framework, HTML & CSS
- Develop force.com applications using Salesforce platform, Lightning Component frameworks, APEX classes, Triggers and Visualforce
-Follow and create a technical specification
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Work with a team of technical specialists to clarify and break down the complexity of the project into tangible workable stories
- Collaborate across teams to drive the implementation of new features and resolve operational issues
Ideally, you'll have 3+ years of commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer. This contract is to start immediately for up to 5-6 months.
If you're available and interested in working on innovative technical projects then get applying!
Last 90 Days
- Full Stack
Mobile Developer - Remote - £400-460 - 6 months
Mobile developer required to work for a leading consultancy based in London. You will working fully remote and will have to be available to start on either the 18th or 25th March and interview early next week.
- Must have 3-5 years exp in a Full Stack Developer role within the Mobile space of .NET Framework
- Technology stack exp: C# ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- Experience of working in Agile TDD environment - proven exp in Test-driven-development
- Front-end technology stack - HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, XML
- Experience of the full software development life cycle from beginning to end
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Experience of working in the financial services sector an advantage.
Strong knowledge of:
- Information security fundamentals SAML2
- Design patterns including SOLID, MVVM
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Web APIs/SOAP
- REST Services
- JSON/XML/CSV data formats
- SQL Database Queries & Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework
- Work experience with any MVVM library/framework (KnockoutJS or Angular JS or Vue)
Please apply for immediate consideration
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.
In this role you will work on a prototype (alpha) end to end digital service which allows users to submit a Subject Access Request, understand what information our client holds, how it is being used, and request changes in that data and how it is used; a centralised register for authorised users to record and Information Asset.
Your role will be to build software that supports user needs. Continually improve the service by identifying new tools and techniques, removing technical bottlenecks, and adapting and maintaining code
Skills and experience:
- Experience working alongside a user researcher and technical architect using user centred design practices to ensure user stories and user research are at the heart of the product design
- Proven ability to design services to meet valid user needs including planning, designing and conducting usability testing of prototypes
- Proven experience in use of service-based technologies such as SOAP, RESTful, APIs, XML messaging and JSON
- Experience of working using Agile Methodology
- Experience Delivering outputs in line with the Government Digital Service Standard, Government Digital Service Design Manual and Government Technology Code of Practice and assessment process
- Experience of deploying and building web applications on Cloud Foundry using buildpacks and the CLI
- Experience of deploying products to meet the needs of assisted digital users to ensure the service is designed to enable maximum digital take up
- Proven experience of iterative product development based on user needs and stories
- Understanding of Government Digital Service design principles
- Experience designing services GOV.UK
- Experience working in multidisciplinary agile terms
Candidates will require SC Clearance for this role. If candidates do not hold, current valid SC Clearance as a minimum they must be eligible for clearance and willing to go through the process.
In return we are offering a 6 month full time contract on a day rate of £450 (Outside of IR35). Your main office location will be Central London, although some remote working is available at the individual line managers discretion.
If you closely match the skills and experience outlined and you would like to be considered for this job, please submit your up to date CV to: Lukesmith@peoplesource.co.uk or respond to this advert.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Remote - £350 - £375 per day
Google Cloud Platform
Nice to have:
This position is fully remote.
Apply now for immediate considerations for this position!!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Over 3 months old
Software Developer - 2 Month Contract - £400-475 per day
Software Developer required for a 2-month contract on a key project for a public sector organisation in Yorkshire, with some flexibility on working remotely after an initial period on-site.
You'll be working closely with the wider team to turn requirements into something tangible, with the user at the heart of everything you are building.
In an ideal world you'll have worked on a large-scale public-sector project in the past, however, this definitely isn't a pre-requisite.
From a technology stand point, you'll likely be comfortable working with a range of tools, including but not limited to:
** PHP / Ruby / Python / Java - experience of one or two of these would be grand
** Agile / Scrum
A varied role with a likelihood to run past the initial 2 months if everything goes to plan. We are looking for someone to interview in the next week and start immediately. The role will be based in York, however, they do have an element of flexibility when it comes to home working / working on different sites.
If those timescales suit you, click on the link to apply and contact Joe Broster at Cathcart Associates for more information.
.Net C# Developer - work remotely - 3 Month Rolling Contract
.Net C# Developer required for the full lifecycle design and development of this market leading telematics data driven portal used for analysis, costing and productivity. This B2B and B2C platform helps reduce operating costs and reduce risk in multi-site businesses.
Based in North London, the client is happy for you to work remotely allowing you to benefit from a modern work life balance. That said, you will be required to visit the office from time to time so you need to be based within commuting distance of North London and be eligible to work in the UK. This is a 3 month contract and highly likely to be extended.
A heavy data feed / data driven role, you will be able receive and process data from various sources, analyse, parse, and understand their relation to their SQL Server database.
- Microsoft C# in an MVC and WebApi environment
- Data feeds / Json
- Good knowledge of programming Windows Services
- SQL Server, schema design, stored procedures and query optimisation
- ADO and Entity Framework
Working with the management to accelerate the development of their portal and its spin off modules.
Help identify new requirements that can be incorporated into the product to improve its marketability and uniqueness.
You will be encouraged to research, identify and adopt the latest technology trends and components and incorporate into the product where competitive advantage can be obtained.
Producing good quality reports and documentation to demonstrate value to customers.
Participate in the design and development of a customer self-service portal, subject to completion of the above.
Be able to pre-empt data issues by regularly examining data received. Able to bug fix data issues and negotiate data feeds with suppliers.
You will be able to simplify and make more maintainable some stored procedures, perhaps bringing some more of the SQL code into entity framework so that performance and version control can be improved.
Examine and perhaps re-write the alert service to make it more structured, version controlled, easier to update and able to be started / stopped at any time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.