Sterling Integrator Developer
12+ month contract
Client has recently developed a full EDI integration with a customer portal which they are migrating their biggest customers to. They will need this resource to help with the Sterling Integrator development as they onboard customers.
Day to Day Responsibilities/typical day look like:
Will help with enhancements in the Sterling integrator space. This person will need to build within the web services themselves so need to know how to configure them, troubleshoot them, etc. There are also currently 13 integrations between the client and MercuryGate (in the EDI space) so this resource will help support those integrations. This will include working with XML, EDI X12 pay loads, JSON, and web services.
*They integrate a lot with Mulesoft for API work as well (A2A—application to application).
Top Must Haves:
1. 5+ years of development experience (with Sterling B2B Integrator ideally)
2. IBMi and AS400 experience (both would be ideal, but will take one or the other)
3. SQL (table updates, light testing, etc.)
4. Some experience with XML, EDI X12, JSON, and web services
Job DescriptionRole: IT Architect (Java)
ETL Developer. Based in Basingstoke.
(Remote work available)
my client is looking for an ETL Developer with API's & modelling/designing skills for a 6-12 months fixed term contract.
Apply below for imediate consideration.
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Java Developer for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Healthcare Services clients in Jacksonville, FL.
100%Remote position (east coast hours)
US Citizen / US Permananet Resident ( "Green Card " holder)
Summary: Mid-level Java Developer with Spring Boot and Openshift
Front End Developer (Contract)
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Job Category: Short-term contract
Charity Navigator is looking for a talented Front-End Developer Contractor. Currently, our team is working remotely to comply with CDC guidelines during the pandemic, and as such, this position will be fully virtual in the interim.
The successful applicant will join our Tech Team to help build our nonprofit portal and ratings application. The nonprofit portal will allow nonprofit organizations to contribute data needed for ratings as well as other information about their nonprofit.
What we’re looking for:
- A team member to meaningfully contribute to the design and UX for the nonprofit portal
- An equal collaborator with both our tech team and non-tech staff to use your skills to help add engaging content and user first functionality to the tool.
- Someone who is comfortable developing and supporting web applications using HTML5 and React, using JSON REST APIs for data.
In this role, you will:
- Heavily leverage our web stack: React and Node JS for our front-end and back-end
- Familiarity with Bootstrap or other UI toolkits/themes
- Experience with Git
- Passionate about the non-profit sector, wanting to help donors and charities find each other and make better decisions.
If you resonate with any of the descriptions above, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter to apply!
Charity Navigator is the world’s largest and most-utilized independent charity evaluator. The organization guides informed giving by evaluating the financial health, accountability, and transparency of charities and by providing data about 1.7 million nonprofits, accessed more than 10 million times annually. Charity Navigator does not charge the organizations it evaluates, ensuring unbiased evaluations, nor does it charge the public for this trusted data. As a result, Charity Navigator, a 501(c)(3) public charity itself, depends on support from individuals, corporations, and foundations that believe it provides a much-needed service to America's charitable givers.
This is a short term contract position. We expect the consultancy to be full-time for 4-6 months, though we would be flexible for the right person. There may be the opportunity to transition to a salary position if both sides are interested.
Charity Navigator provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
We're looking for a backend Rails developer to join our team on a contract basis
Strong proficiencies and working experience with
Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Senior Java Developer on an initial contract till the end of January 2021 to complete some key projects.
Please note this role will be home based / remote working.
The key skills and experience of the ideal candidate would be:
(No firms, recruiters, or outside-US please!)
Strong proficiencies and working experience with
Senior Mobile Software Developer
Foster City, CA
6+ Contract w2
We are seeking an experienced leader to design and develop mobile applications that will support patients, clinicians, and clinical researchers. This role will be the lead engineering role and help shape the future of software development within Technology & Innovation
This is a remote position.
Role: Integration Designer/Senior Developer ( MuleSoft, Oracle SOA, Dell Boomi)
Remote until Covid
W-2 or 1099 Only No C2C
12 - month contract
1. Demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
2. 3+ years of experience working with the API development & API Management as a lead developer
3. Developer Certification is a plus
4. Strong experience in Application Development using ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management & demonstrated experience implementing ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
5. Strong knowledge of dealing with multiple message or file formats including XML, JSON, Flat File, Mainframe Copybook, among others.
6. Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), ODATA, SOAP (with WSDL). Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI.
7. Proficiency in developing medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design, XQUERY transformation, DataWeave
8. Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins
9. Experience in using SPLUNK & creating dashboard using SPLUNK for integration suite
10. Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL
11. Fundamental understanding of basic JAVA / J2EE is a must
12. Strong knowledge of SQL and database principles
13. Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorization
14. Knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance domain preferred
15. Good written and oral skills in local language
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per year
DevOps kind of role for iAd Platform Ops needing expertise in:
· Nomad preferred (but ok if no)
· Strong programming (python, golang)
· Good fundamentals in Unix troubleshoot
· Java 8, spring, rest web API
· 'Skills Java Spring NoSQL Restful API Junit Mockito PowermockitoJD
· 1 Strong Java developer who is proficient with java 18 version Spring NoSQL and Rest webservices
· 2 Primary focus will be developing Backend application
· 3 Good hands on in junit mockito powermockito
· 4 Commitment to collaborative problem solving sophisticated design and quality product is important
· 5 Developing backend rest services
· 6 Working on different design patterns
· 7 Optimizing services for maximum performance
· 8 Provide guidance to junior team members manage overall technical deliverable
· 9 Learning Adapting to new technologies
· 10 Thorough code review and suggest refactor for better designperformance
· 11 Experience with data structure libraries
· 12 Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
· 13 Familiarity with modern backend build pipelines and tools like mavengradle
· 14 Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
Senior Java Developer is required to join a globally known automotive client on a 12 month contract working remotely.
You will be part of a team of responsible for re-engineering an existing Order Management system to support critical business initiatives across Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific. The core OM application is being transitioned from a legacy monolith to an Microservice based architecture. The successful candidate will be working within an agile delivery team building Order Management applications and services. Our engineers typically work with a paired partner to develop and implement optimal and innovative solutions. They will work collaboratively with other software engineers to develop high quality solutions as well as with other technical teams to share best practices and ensure consistency in technologies, approaches and tools adoption.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Should be capable of working collaboratively as part of an Agile team and be able to provide technical guidance and leadership to other developers in addition to recommending best approaches and patterns to implement project requirements based on their prior extensive experience
- Ability to work alone, leading small teams, or liaising with other teams, delivering software to rapid fixed deadlines
- Should be able to communicate with the global team of developers/BAs/Architects/ Product Owners etc.
- You will be a self-starter with an ability to understand user requirements (typically User-Stories), and a track record demonstrating strong analytical, problem-solving skills and providing feedback to others on their software.
- Experience of working as part of a global application development team in a multi-language, large-scale environment
- Strong Java development experience including good knowledge of databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in creating RESTful APIs and microservices using Spring
- Experience of working within Agile environment, Test Driven Development
- Comfortable level developing in all tiers of application software: front-end, mobile, back-end and database.
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Knowledge and practical experience of agile delivery
We are looking for a seasoned Software Developer. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing those following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
This position will report to the Manager of Engineering.
Backend Java Developer with AWS(10+ years)
Woodland hills, CA
Long- Term Contract
Required Skills : Java, Spring Boot, AWS, REST, Kubernetes, SQL
Looking for Backend Java Developer with hands on exp in Concurrency, Spring boot, Collections and AWS, candidate can work remotely but needs to work in PST timings.
Candidate MUST HAVE 10+ years of experience and hands on exp in Concurrency, Spring boot, Collections and AWS, no exceptions.
Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms, Networking and Operating Systems.
Experience with XML, REST, JSON. Understanding of software development lifecycle processes.
Experience with Scrum, Agile and iterative approaches is a plus.
Excellent communication skills: demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Team player, possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.