To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
5+ years current experience being a solid contributor to agile software development teams.
Experience successfully working with Developers, Architects and Product Owners to give options for potential solutions.
Successfully delivered software solutions from ideation to production.
8-10+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java, major OO language.
8-10+ years of hands-on experience in engineering practices like pair programming, TDD, ATDD, and Refactoring techniques.
5-7+ years of hands on experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservice Architecture.
Experience architecting and designing frameworks to be used by applications that are running on a J2EE platform.
Working knowledge building applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on a RDBMS such as Oracle and / or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB.
Working knowledge of continuous integration using Maven, Jenkins, Chef, and Artifactory.
Working knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks.
Understands and can implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Exposure to Cloud Environment.
Comfortable working in Linux.
Payment Processing background
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
· You will get Fully Remote till corona impacts, depends upon situation.
· ONLY w2 candidates(USC AND GC).
· No c2c please
Role: java/ spark developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Contract TO Hire 6+ months (fulltime)
Years of Exp : 5- 8 years MAX
· 4 years plus experience with Java, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, SQL
· Proficient in Big Data application development.
· Working proficiency in Big Data tool set to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
· Demonstrates understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common framework.
· Demonstrates understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security.
· Working proficiency in Spark, Java.
· Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software.
I believe you’d a great addition to our team and would like to know your interest and availability. If this is of your interest, revert with your latest CV for further review and interview processes.
Looking Forward to your immediate response…
Thanks & Regards
Anwar Gilani | KoreMinds Inc | Technical recruiter
250 International Pkwy, Lake Mary FL 32746-5030
Direct: - 315-344-1165
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $65.00 /year