CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret / SCI ***TS/SCI required upon application for initial consideration*** Must also be willing to sit for a CI Poly, unless already holding.
FUNCTIONAL LABOR CATEGORY: Senior Software Developer
CONTRACT LABOR CATEGORY: Systems Engineer IV
WORK LOCATION: Reston, Virginia
TRAVEL: Position does not require travel.
Intrepid Solutions is seeking a qualified Senior Software Developer to support the IC Enterprise Audit Program contract with DIA. This candidate should align to the experience, and be able to perform the duties, outlined below:
- High School or equivalent – Twelve (12) years of work experience
- Associates Degree – Ten (10) years of work experience
- Bachelors Degree – Eight (8) years of work experience
- Masters Degree – Six (6) years of work experience
- PhD – Four (4) years of work experience
CERTIFICATION(S): DoD 8570 IAT II certified (Security+), required within 30 days of position start.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) or more years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Three (3) or more years with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines and container platforms (Jenkins, OpenShift, Ansible preferred).
- Experience Developing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Experience with web services using restful interfaces.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture using multiple third and fourth generation languages, such as: C, C++, C#, Java.
- Experience using Agile methodology.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- A demonstrable understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle including Agile processes.
- Experience with a Unit Testing framework.
- Working with JSON and XML responses to Web API services.
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Development Methodology
- Familiarity with supporting Team Foundation Server for DevOps.
- Experience with VMWare Workstation.
- Experience with Git Source Control.
- .Net Core programming ability and experience.
LABOR CATEGORY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide full life cycle software development using a variety of tools, platforms, and architectures.
- Address complex system issues including: Storage solutions (NAS, SAN), Virtual environments (Amazon Web Services, Virtual machines hosted on VMWare), Network configurations, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Hardware Selection and configuration, Hardware performance tuning, Memory Management.
- Analyze user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled