Position Name: Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Experience: 8+ Years in IT
1. Highly motivated and hands on AWS Developer Lead willing to work on Java/NodeJS/Python based microservices/backend and AngularJS based frontend.
2. More than 5 years of experience in leading a team of developers and doing hands on development.
3. Experience using Jira for task management, breakdown and tracking.
4. More than 6 years of experience in designing and developing distributed applications using Java EE platform and related frameworks.
6. Expertise in Core/Advanced Java and Spring Frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
7. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in building and deploying applications on AWS Cloud.
8. Experience building Serverless applications on AWS using AWS SAM, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Cognito, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions.
9. Experience in building RESTful APIs.
10. Experience in using OAuth2/OIDC.
11. Experience using Maven and Jenkins for CI/CD.
12. Experience in messaging technologies like JMS/AWS SNS, SQS/Kafka.
13. Experience in using relational databases like Oracle/PostgreSQL.
14. Experience in modelling NoSQL databases like AWS DynamoDB with a good understanding of DynamoDB modelling concepts.
15. Experience in deploying applications in Unix environments and writing shell scripts.
16. Experience in debugging AWS native applications using CloudWatch/Splunk.
Good to have
1. Experience in using NoSQL databases like DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB.
2. Experience in using caching technologies like Redis, Memcached or similar.
. Building and deploying applications as Docker Containers on AWS ECS.
4. Experience in application log analysis using Splunk or any other log search tool.
5. Mobile app development experience using hybrid frameworks like React Native/Flutter.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Interacts with the Architect to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices.
2. Takes full responsibility and leads a team of developers/analysts to deliver features for a Sprint.
3. Does task breakdown with the team and assigns and manages work for the team.
4. Does hands-on development for common/framework features as needed.
5. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
6. Good Interpersonal skills working with various team members.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $61.00 per hour