React Front End Developer (React / Redux / Typescript) – 3 Months Contract (Initial) – Outside IR35
A Front End Developer with React as their focus is required to work on an exciting project for a leading e-commerce organisation situated in the midlands, working specifically on their Global Banner, which would be utilised by all of their brands and clients.
The successful Front End Developer will be focussed to develop / create templates for banner customisation so that each brand can personalise and configure to suit their business needs / requirements.
Key Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience within Front end development (React)
- Redux / Redux Thunk
- NodeJS / Node.JS
- Express.js / Express JS - Express Static serving of Pages
- HTML / CSS
- Communications skills is paramount for this position
The role is largely based remotely but will require the successful Front End Developer to work at their Leicester office 1 day per week (Wednesday), to attend key sprint meetings.
- Job role: Front End Developer (React)
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 3 months with view of extension
- IR35 status: Outside IR35 – You will also be expected to complete a QDOS assessment
- Rate: £390 - £440 per day
- Location: Remote based but with 1 day per week onsite (Wednesday)
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nelia Naude, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK