Location: Chantilly, VA
Positions: Senior .Net Developer
Interview: Two step interview process and IN person interview.
Citizenship: US Citizen ONLY
Our requirement is strong experience in MS .NET development and hosting platforms, as well as experience in client-side scripting for modern responsive web applications.
- Participate in all applications' SDLC phases.
- Build and maintain integration web services applications.
- Participate in large-scale projects to upgrade & modernize the company's multiple proprietary, mission-critical, business sites and integration services.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing and new web applications.
- Support the development and maintenance of SQL Server Report Services (SSRS) & Power BI reports as needed.
- Work with helpdesk team to provide resolution to web applications' related issues.
- Remain current on software technologies through continued education classes and self-learning to ensure maximum job knowledge, efficiency and creativity.
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or other related technical or engineering discipline.
- Equivalent experience in combination with a MCSD certification in lieu of degree will also be considered.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Must be a US citizen and successfully undergo a background investigation.
- Experience with REACT JS framework.
- Strong SQL 2008+ database design and scripting, performance tuning & normalization.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, attention to code accuracy & requirements' details.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to learn new technologies quickly and ability to perform tasks with little direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative work skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- .NET: 1 year (Preferred)