- Web applications are developed per client’s request.
- Telephone data is collected daily from multiple data sources with a variety of data types. The warehouse contains approximately five terabytes of data and collects approximately 30 gigabytes of data each week. The project is currently operating at Configuration Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) Level 3.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting software development and oversight within a complex enterprise environment with ASP.net that provides an accelerated, and accurate, solution delivery across multiple simultaneous active projects, in a traditional waterfall.
- The products provided to the client are in either Microsoft Excel or HTML. The client's vision is to convert to an agile .Net environment.
- This role requires comprehensive SDLC understanding and demonstrated successes tailoring corporate level SDLC to be in compliance with customer SDLC and ability to conform to established procedures. The team is currently functioning under Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Level 3 Responsibilities also include providing technical guidance, advising, and mentoring staff for new report development techniques and technologies such as Agile framework supported by rapid development methodologies, applying security principles, implementing new .Net APIs, and preparing and presenting reports to Government staff and to the program’s Program Manager.
- Long-term opportunity with a federal subcontractor on a project that involves creatively rebuilding the application from ground zero.
- Above average pay.
- Long-term contracted engagement with highly skilled and dedicated co-workers.
- Learning opportunities.
- Support the design and development of a new environment based on ASP.Net and SQL Server 2014 implementation.
- Support and create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Support and create data flows with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services.
- Support the implementation of Agile/Scrum practices.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5+ years of development experience.
- An additional 2 years of experience in large enterprise environments may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 3+ years of experience using ASP and .Net.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL (environment currently on 2008 upgrading to 2014).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident and be able to pass Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) / medium-Risk federal agency security clearance.
About Wisemen Multimedia
Founded in 2010, we are a minority-owned, small business concern, based in Atlanta, GA. As an enterprise solutions provider, we offer a wide range of consulting and solutions development services designed to help you deploy the right resources at the right time the first time. With decades of experience, our leadership team leverages modern technology and future concepts to deliver our flagship services with excellence. We specialize in helping commercial clients enhance their capabilities while improving operational efficiency, and we champion efforts to help modernize agencies and reduce government burden.
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 509 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2018, they carried 20.71 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial, and logistical solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 755 agencies network, the Group employs more than 37,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles.
This position will be responsible to :
- Develop reports, queries and stored procedures, T-SQL, indexing, performance tuning and security.
- Develop web & client application, as well as data load / extract, testing and deployment.
- Plan, manage and develop MS SQL, MySQL databases.
- Modify existing applications, interfaces, and reports
- Participate in all phases of Software Development and support
- Apply basic process improvement models and methodology
- Develop technical specifications, documentation and code while working independently or as part of a team.
- Contribute to the design and development of process improvement projects
- Provide multi-office support to key business users and end users
- Support and troubleshoot production systems as required, optimizing performance and resolving production problems in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify problems and make recommendations regarding solutions.
- Suggest innovative ideas to solve business problems with existing or new technology.
- Perform root cause analysis on re-occurring problems and make recommendations to eliminate the issue.
- Effectively utilize data analysis tools and techniques.
- Use project management techniques and software.
- Anticipate potential project problems and respond appropriately.
- Understand business processes as part of the entire business operation.
- Provide effective automation of administrative and maintenance tasks
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- High Diploma required
- Minimum of 5 years business experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of technical experience using T-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL; PL/SQL
- Certifications in any of the following areas database, web or application development.
- Knowledgeable of business intelligence report design, dashboards and other information tools
- Knowledge of database theory and design.
- Knowledge of RDBMS.
- Experienced problem solver that enjoys working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter that can handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Enjoy working at a fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- Highly motivated and dependable.
- Understand and use analysis tools and techniques.
- Possess effective time management skills.
- Be able to work remotely and available during non-business hours for administrative and maintenance tasks.
- Must be availble to work 8am-5pm, Monday thru Friday.
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
As a Software Engineer for the Gemalto NORAM Biometrics team located in Reston, you will provide software development support for existing production based systems and participate in new feature development of our fingerprint recognition systems. You will leverage your experience with C#, .NET, C++, API development with Restful web services, SQL, Oracle and SQL Scripting as well as other tools. You will collaborate with other technical teams as you participate in agile and waterfall projects. You will not only work on enhancing and supporting existing products, but you will also have the opportunity to adapt new technologies to future products. You must be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
A week in the life of a Software Engineer:
- You will develop software components for the assigned project.
- You will support the troubleshooting, development and implementation of change requests for existing and new software.
- You will communicate and work directly with the team and customers to collect requirements, ask questions, and provide status.
- You will document new and existing software architectures.
- You will support multiple, simultaneous small- to mid-sized, software development tasks, along with other engineers and management team members.
- You will work closely with the quality assurance team, change/ configuration management team, and other technical and support team members.
- You will provide reporting inputs to internal company management.
- You will estimate the level of effort needed to complete proposed project tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: development experience in .Net, C#, C, a good knowledge with Windows, IIS, client & server setup, and familiarity with SQL database and Oracle database and SQL scripts.
- It would be preferred if you have experience in VB.Net, ASP.Net, REST API, and VBA/VB6 scripting (for MS Access), experience in database development for Oracle and MS SQL Server, experience with system administration on Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012 and forward), Windows Workstation (Windows 7 and Windows 10), experience with simple database administration on Oracle and MS SQL Server, experience in biometric software development, and familiarity with a full development cycle.
- You must be a U.S. citizen with dual citizenship not accepted and be able to obtain a public trust clearance per contract requirements.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who has a positive attitude, is a team player, is willing to learn new technologies, and is able to work with minimum supervision.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience with software development and application support.
- Travel of up to 5% within and outside of the US.
- Apply now before this career opportunity is filled. We look forward to reading your CV!
Employees are required to perform the duties of this position, or any Gemalto position, in compliance with all company policies, procedures, practices, and processes, whether written or verbal, which Gemalto, in its sole discretion, may change periodically, including, but not limited to, those implemented to ensure product, physical plant, information systems and technology security, along withal federal, state and local regulations and public policies. Protect Gemalto assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference. React and help resolve security events or security risks reported by employees. Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken.
Gemalto, a Thales Company, is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, or other protected group status. We support and apply this policy through a program of affirmative action. This includes special efforts to employ and advance within our organization, qualified members of protected groups. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please direct your inquiries to the Human Resources Department at careers.america @ gemalto.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureDevelops custom programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information. Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations. Creates Web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C, VB or other languages to make business applications accessible.ManTech is seeking a Full Stack Developer to support our DOD customer. This person will join the web development team on the JIDO Mission IT contract. This position is located in Reston, VA. As a junior to senior level Full Stack Developer, you will be working on mission-critical, complex enterprise-wide software systems in mostly Java. Develop innovative software solutions in direct support of an unconventional warfare client. Compose solutions that incorporate micro services, containerization, RESTful Web components, NoSQL data frameworks, and largescale distributed systems to drive insights from vast amounts of structured and unstructured data. Leverage a complete DevOps pipeline to drive rapid delivery of functionality to the client at hyper speed. Engage with multiple functional groups to comprehend client challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help to create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. Design, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions. Ensure quality delivery of software through thorough testing and reviews.General Responsibilities:JAVA EE Backend processing develoment JAVA RESTful webservices development Web front-end developmentLegacy Application maintenanceRequired Qualifications:Bachelors Degree and a total of 10 years experience Active TS/SCI Security Clearance 3+ years of experience with software design, implementation, and testing 3+ years of experience with using best practices and design patterns for writing clean, reusable, and highly organized code Experience with developing service APIs for external consumption Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and how things fit together with modular designKnowledge of RESTful services design, development, and testing
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills,Leadership Skills,Listening Skills,MultiTasking Ability,Negotiation Skills,Oral and Written Communication Skills,Organizational Skills,Presentation Skills using Powerpoint,Project Management Ability and Skills,Public Speaking Skills,TeamBuilding Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Location: Chantilly, VA
Positions: Senior .Net Developer
Interview: Two step interview process and IN person interview.
Citizenship: US Citizen ONLY
Our requirement is strong experience in MS .NET development and hosting platforms, as well as experience in client-side scripting for modern responsive web applications.
- Participate in all applications' SDLC phases.
- Build and maintain integration web services applications.
- Participate in large-scale projects to upgrade & modernize the company's multiple proprietary, mission-critical, business sites and integration services.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing and new web applications.
- Support the development and maintenance of SQL Server Report Services (SSRS) & Power BI reports as needed.
- Work with helpdesk team to provide resolution to web applications' related issues.
- Remain current on software technologies through continued education classes and self-learning to ensure maximum job knowledge, efficiency and creativity.
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or other related technical or engineering discipline.
- Equivalent experience in combination with a MCSD certification in lieu of degree will also be considered.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Must be a US citizen and successfully undergo a background investigation.
- Experience with REACT JS framework.
- Strong SQL 2008+ database design and scripting, performance tuning & normalization.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, attention to code accuracy & requirements' details.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to learn new technologies quickly and ability to perform tasks with little direction.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative work skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- .NET: 1 year (Preferred)
Lead .NET Application Developer
**Please submit your LinkedIn, Twitter profile links (or Facebook) with your application to ensure processing**
Our consulting team is searching for a senior .NET developer to deliver consulting engagements. Successful candidate is required to work out of our client sites across North America as needed. Remote work is acceptable in some cases after 6 months of consistent performance, subject to management approval.
H1B/OPT-CPT candidates are encouraged to apply. We provide a path to permanent residency for the right candidates in due time commensurate with performance.
Responsibilities include integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancements to existing complex multi-platform. Also responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
Perform evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system. Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
Effectively document and coach the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other web application managers and senior technical personnel to insure that the new systems or enhancements operate smoothly.
Candidate will work with a diverse project team, work in a highly visible and changing project environment, with aggressive delivery timelines.
Functional Skills & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Extensive experience in large-scale application architecture, design, and development using various versions of .NET Framework and languages like C#.NET, VB.NET and Web Technologies like ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4/5.
- 6+ years of design concepts -- Layered architecture, components, interfaces, messaging
- 6 + years of application modeling using UML, specifically using Class, Interaction, Sequence, Activity, and State Diagrams, and of documenting deployment using Deployment Diagrams.
- 6+ years computer programming and analysis experience at a level equivalent to an ISATL which included using Web Services, XML, SOAP, object persistence methodologies and application integration.
- 6+ years experience with full project lifecycle experience in implementing web based systems.
- 6+ years of experience in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational
- 6+ years of object oriented conceptual expertise -- classes, inheritance, encapsulation, and the tools used in their definition (UML, Use Cases)
- 6 + years of database/Data Access -- RDBMS(Oracle, DB2, SQL), tables, triggers, logical and physical modeling, access strategies and tools, concurrency models
Extremely strong fundamentals and analytical abilities
- Preferred to have experience using 3rd party controls
- Preferred to have experience with a .NET Content Management Systems (CMS) Software
- Preferred to have experience with 3rd Party: Telerik, Kendo UI, Chart FX and IText
At least 6 years of experience implementing service orientated architecture using SOAP or REST, XML and JSON
- At least 4 years of experience in integration of PBI with .NET Applications
Trustmarq Global Services is an Atlanta-based consultancy with offices across the US east coast. Our core focus is in the domains of Cyber Security, Risk & Compliance Management, and IT Strategy & Transformation.
Our company's core professional attributes include:
- Delivering Results with the Highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and honesty in actions.
- Establishing and maintaining lasting client relationships based on mutual trust and proven success record.
- Promoting a sense of ownership and accomplishment among our professionals, with a balance of work and life commitments.
- As our clients' trusted advisors, we constantly seek out business-minded technology professionals who can carry deep technical conversations and understand our clients’ business model. A successful person in this role is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and carries a consulting mindset.
- A successful person in this role would be enthusiastic and personable, looking to grow with the firm, and carries a team-building mindset. This person would promote our organization's core values in every aspect of their interactions with clients, partners, providers, and peers, exhibit good interpersonal skills, demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile in fulfillment of company objectives.
- We look forward to discussing how we can collectively work to make you successful as part of our team.
How To Apply
Please visit https://trustmarq.zohorecruit.com/careers. Search for the posting title listed above, and select “Apply Now”.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Works closely with Senior IT staff, managers and end users to develop, maintain and test enterprise applications. The position will support the of building of new products, adding and maintaining features in current systems and ad-hoc reporting. This is an entry-level position with 1-3 years of relevant technical experience required. The candidate may work remotely.
Analyze and troubleshoot issues reported in production systems.
Provide ongoing support of production applications.
Be available for troubleshooting production issues reported outside of business hours when needed.
Perform routine maintenance of proprietary software programs and applications as necessary.
Interface with and consume 3rd party APIs from clients and agents.
Develop reports in SQL, SSRS and Crystal Reports.
Develop complex SQL scripts, views, triggers and stored procedures.
Design user-friendly, front-end web interfaces.
Maintain code to enhance functionality and improve efficiency, as well as replace malfunctioning or obsolete code.
Maintain project documentation.
Successful candidates will possess:
Database design and development skills using Microsoft SQL Server
Experience with ASP.net, VB and Crystal Reports
The ability to multi-task.
The ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
A high sense of ownership of user problems.
Flexibility: The ability to adapt to changing priorities in support of team needs.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Crystal Reports: 1 year (Preferred)
- SSRS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Visual Basic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home
This role involves travel around the UK and the opportunity to work remotely too.
Do you want to make the difference for customers with your passion for technology and innovation, supporting them to be more and achieve more?
Are you interesting in working in a team of outstanding technology professionals who, as trusted advisors and subject matter experts, help organisations to achieve their technology potential?
The Premier Field Engineering (PFE) team provides technical support for Premier customers worldwide through onsite and remote support services. PFEs act as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, advanced technical troubleshooting support and problem resolution for Product Support Services and corporate customers, including issues escalated to the highest levels of management. Most of the work is proactive deliveries to Premier customers.
Top Three Required Skills
1 Databases and analytics -> SQL server, MySQL, Oracle
2 Data Warehousing
3 Business Intelligence -> Power BI , NoSQL
Other Required Skills
- SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008.
- Exposure to and some knowledge about SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Power BI
- Fair knowledge on Windows clustering - Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 and Windows 2012 R2.
- Deep technical knowledge/experience on SQL HA/DR solutions.
- Practical experience troubleshooting performance problems, query tuning and optimization.
- Experience delivering and/or authoring technical training
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science. Will consider related equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision
- Ability to manage challenging technical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans, participating in on-call shifts, having a willingness to go the extra mile and professionally communicating to all parties involved.
- SQL programming skills in one of the following: VB, VBA, C++, .Net, VBS, Jscript.
- Experience with network captures and network troubleshooting.
- PowerShell V2 skills including scripting would be an advantage.
- Act as a resource for on-going SQL planning and deployment.
- Help with analysis of migration to new SQL environments.
- Provide SQL workshops and training for customer's existing support staff.
- Deliver timely and high quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, knowledge transfer, and opportunity generation. Manage escalations and sub-cases to ensure timely and high quality resolution of all issues.
- Develop and implement strategies for providing facilitative support resulting in fewer incidents, increased availability, or accelerated deployments.
- Develop relationships with technical directors or lead architects for the technology you support resulting in more participation in planning and improved satisfaction in support consulting.
- Partner with Premier Service Delivery Managers to effectively manage hot-sites including documented action plans and daily status updates for the customer and management.
- Develop working relationships within the PFE Organization that result in increased cooperation and mutual support in fulfilling our customer mission.
- Develop a working relationship with the Consulting Services team, SE and field staff at your accounts that results in increased cooperation and mutual support in achieving each other's goals.
- Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and to efficiently resolve customer problems.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.