Contract .NET Developer
2 Months - will extend
My client are an AWS Partner Network Advanced Tier Consulting Partner and one of the most recognised specialist enterprise mobility companies in the world.
They are in the market for .NET developer to work closely with their product team based out in Dubai
- Extensive experience as a Software Engineer, designing and implementing software solutions using ASP.NET MVC / Web API (with experience using the latest ASP.NET Core)
- The ability to drive the development forward and be able to translate business requirements into pragmatic solutions
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration and writing highly testable code, simplifying Unit Tests
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban
Please apply if you have the above capabilities. Must be immediately available.
Required work experience: more than 6 years
Full time, remote work
TradeTheNews.com - financial news analysis company, invites 2-3 new employees. Majority of people in our team speak two languages: Russian and English. That is a good opportunity to improve your skills of working on the challenging projects.
Note: You will work directly with the company founder and his engineering team. The company works 24 hours/6 days a week and provide services to clients based in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are able to adjust to your working schedule, if will find a right candidate. You will work using the most modern technologies making outstanding and significant things for our grateful clients; you're going to cooperate with energetic, smart and goal-seeking technical specialists. Opportunity to work during the whole project life cycle.
- Experience in web development, including ASP.NET MVC and Webapi;
- Experience with modern HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Experience with web real-time pushing technologies like websocket, SignalR.
- Professional development experience with .Net and C# language
- Experience with relational database design and development (SQL, MSSQL)
- 3 + years of web-development
- EDUCATION: Degree of computer science / higher mathematics or other natural science preferred, Master or PHD degree is welcomed.
- Fluent oral and written English is obligatory
- Work in the group on a global level.
- You should be responsible, passionate and active person, who wants to be a part of an elite team in creation new solutions to change and reinvent the way the world works.
- Full Stack
Mobile Developer - Remote - £400-460 - 6 months
Mobile developer required to work for a leading consultancy based in London. You will working fully remote and will have to be available to start on either the 18th or 25th March and interview early next week.
- Must have 3-5 years exp in a Full Stack Developer role within the Mobile space of .NET Framework
- Technology stack exp: C# ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- Experience of working in Agile TDD environment - proven exp in Test-driven-development
- Front-end technology stack - HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, XML
- Experience of the full software development life cycle from beginning to end
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Experience of working in the financial services sector an advantage.
Strong knowledge of:
- Information security fundamentals SAML2
- Design patterns including SOLID, MVVM
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Web APIs/SOAP
- REST Services
- JSON/XML/CSV data formats
- SQL Database Queries & Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework
- Work experience with any MVVM library/framework (KnockoutJS or Angular JS or Vue)
Please apply for immediate consideration
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.
I’m currently working exclusively with a key client of mine in Kent who are looking for an additional contractor to join their team. I have one contractor onsite already but due to the size of the project they’re looking for additional support.
As part of this project, the front end has already been built but they now need someone (ideally with Telecoms experience) to build a single back end database to replace the current system.
Essential skills required:
- .NET, C# 4.5+
- ASP.Net MVC 5+
- Visual Studio 2013+
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- J Query, data tables and other plug ins
The client is happy for onsite or remote working, however 1 day onsite per week is required.
I have interview slots available this week, if you’re available immediatley please apply below with up to date CV and references.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.