The candidate will be supporting The Ohio Department of Commerce’s Liquor Permitting Modernization project. The ideal candidate will provide system architect and design expertise for multiple ASP.NET initiatives.
This position will function as a highly skilled TS4 with specific responsibilities that include:
· Provide status of work and deliverable estimate to Team Lead.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time, work under pressure of tight deadlines, and meet assigned deadlines.
· Collaborate with COM analysts to assist in the documentation of requirements for current permitting process.
· Assist the team in designing a process to replace the functionality of the current permitting process.
· Assist COM with the logic to assign assets (forward/backward) to different perpetuation years.
· Participation in requirements gathering sessions.
· Develop application designs in support of the application’s specifications and interfaces.
· Ability to present complex technical constructs to business partners
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks.
· Resolve issues of inaccuracy or feasibility.
1. Ability to collaborate, negotiate and take direction from the supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
2. Possess excellent communication skills; both oral and written skills including
strong meeting and work session skills.
3. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
4. Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues.
5. Experienced in agile development methodologies.
6. Extensive experience in writing automated build scripts for use in continuous integration and continuous deployment
7. Experience with hands-on technical design within large enterprise systems.
8. Experienced in making best practice recommendations based on industry standards.
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
5 years’ Advanced Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language)
5 years’ ASP.NET MVC, C#
5 years’ Object Oriented Java Script
5 years’ experience with Java
5 years System Architect experience
5 years Telerik Controls
Experience in using the Angular Application Platform
Job Type: Contract
Contract or Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
The Senior Developer will be collaborating with strategy, user experience, and design to code and develop to produce innovative, scalable and effective experiences to meet our client’s goals. The Senior Developer will execute high-quality Sitecore solutions on time and on budget using modern web development methods. The Senior Developer will be the development team member of the team and will be responsible for creating an environment that allows great work to be produced.
The Senior Developer will:
The Senior Developer should have:
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $85.00 - $110.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
Hope you are doing great!
If you are comfortable with the requirement, kindly respond with below information and your updated resume( word format ) ASAP
Contact No Primary( Not Google Number ):
Availability( Any notice period required to join in project ):
LinkedIn( if you have):
Hourly Pay Rate: $60/hr on W2( without benefits ) or $70/hr on 1099
Please check the below requirement
Position: Sr.Net Software Architect( Remote )
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract( Extendable )
Total Positions: 2
Job # 185965, "Sr. Software Solution Architect":
; 6-12 month contract to start. Remote workers allowed - they do not have to be local.
Our client is seeking a Sr. Software Solution Architect for a contract opportunity! This position can work onsite in Irving, TX or may work remotely.
The Sr. Software Solution Architect is a highly technical role with a strong customer focus, technical leadership, implementation and development to deliver high quality solutions. This position will work closely with the Sr. EA for the overall technical architecture, design, implementation compliance of developed solutions. Works closely with a development team and is expected to be hands-on in defining and developing working design prototypes and patterns which will be utilized by the development team to build out solutions.
In addition, this position will co-manage the strategy, migration and implementation to Angular/React, Cloud virtualization (such as PCF/Dockers) and a Microservices architecture to support the company’s cloud strategy.
Thanks and Regards
Prasad Mamidela | Kairos Technologies Inc.
Direct Number: 972.777.9484 | M: 315.969.9307
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, # 1240, Irving, TX 75039 USA
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $108,174.00 - $168,687.00 per year
Full Time Opportunity:
We are looking for experienced and delivery-driven .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will design, develop, code, customize, configure, test, and deploy enterprise and customer-facing packaged solutions.
.NET Developer duties and responsibilities
This is what we are expecting from you as a .NET Developer:
Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Create technical specifications and test plans
Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
.NET Developer requirements and qualifications
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
3-5 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, VB
NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.,
Strong background in object oriented development techniques
Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server),
Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
Familiar and willing to work with current productivity and project management tools
Passion for technology and innovation
Committed to equity and inclusion
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Written English is required (spoken is not)
Open to full time residents of Puerto Rico only
Fair Chance Employer
Women, persons of predominantly African descent, and those with physical or mental disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Tipo de puesto: Por contrato
Salario: $39.00 a $48.00 /hora
Consideraciones ante el COVID-19:
Flexible schedule, fully remote