£200 - £250 a day
One of my clients based in the Warwickshire area is looking for a Software Developer, available immediately, to join them on an initial 4 week project, with a potential extension.
The position will require one day a week at their offices, but the other 4 days can be remote.
The day rate is £200 - £250 dependent on experience.
The succesful Software Developer will have experience in the following areas:
The following is desirable:
You will be working on the implementation of a bespoke messaging platform based around Twilio and Virgil, the platform allows for messaging between the website and mobile application.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer immediately available to join a great organisation on a short-term project.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, please apply with your most recent CV, or please call Elliot at Premier Group Birmingham.
Hello, Full-Stack Developers!Our client is a leading agency who works with some well-known healthcare brands.
All freelancers work remotely and they require some support ASAP.
- Extensive experience in PHP and frameworks such as Laravel.
- Ideally, you'll be fluent in source control such as Git & other source control management tools.
- Have a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- Strong experience with Mobile First Development / Responsive Web Development
Every day you could be:
- Developing and testing reusable code using available frameworks & libraries
- Designing front and back end applications whilst continuously collaborating with designers
- Hand coding web and mobile-based web applications
- Automate build process using Grunt or Gulp
- Create and follow technical specifications
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Design and Agile software methodologies
- Build SQL and design databases
- Experience working with REST service and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- A familiar working way around Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
You should be 5 years into a developer career particularly in Front End Application Development.Ideally, you should also be experienced working on large marketing websites.
This contract is to start ASAP for 2 months with possible extension.
We're currently working with a superb digital agency who requires 2 UK based Salesforce developers; a Salesforce Technical Architect & a Salesforce Developer.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Salesforce platform development
- Creation force.com applications using Lightning Component Framework, Apex Classes/controllers & triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce and Salesforce APIs
- Have experience with DevOps and exposure to Git/Gitlab and ongoing integration
- Work with Agile development methodology as well as Scrum & Kanban
- Experience defining and working with scalable, resilient and secure systems
- Constantly learning about the latest trends and technologies
Desirable technical skills:
- Exposure to Lightning Web Components
- Lightning Design System & CSS customisation
- Experience using DevOps using Salesforce CLI /Salesforce DX
- REST web services and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- Experience with Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Certification in Platform Developer 1 & App Builder (not essential)
Day to day duties:
- Translate creative designs into UI prototypes using Lightning component framework, HTML & CSS
- Develop force.com applications using Salesforce platform, Lightning Component frameworks, APEX classes, Triggers and Visualforce
-Follow and create a technical specification
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Work with a team of technical specialists to clarify and break down the complexity of the project into tangible workable stories
- Collaborate across teams to drive the implementation of new features and resolve operational issues
Ideally, you'll have 3+ years of commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer. This contract is to start immediately for up to 5-6 months.
If you're available and interested in working on innovative technical projects then get applying!
Last 90 Days
- Full Stack
Mobile Developer - Remote - £400-460 - 6 months
Mobile developer required to work for a leading consultancy based in London. You will working fully remote and will have to be available to start on either the 18th or 25th March and interview early next week.
- Must have 3-5 years exp in a Full Stack Developer role within the Mobile space of .NET Framework
- Technology stack exp: C# ASP.NET MVC WebAPI
- Experience of working in Agile TDD environment - proven exp in Test-driven-development
- Front-end technology stack - HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, XML
- Experience of the full software development life cycle from beginning to end
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Experience of working in the financial services sector an advantage.
Strong knowledge of:
- Information security fundamentals SAML2
- Design patterns including SOLID, MVVM
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Web APIs/SOAP
- REST Services
- JSON/XML/CSV data formats
- SQL Database Queries & Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework
- Work experience with any MVVM library/framework (KnockoutJS or Angular JS or Vue)
Please apply for immediate consideration
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.