Job Title: Drupal Developer
Reports to: Director of Web Engineering
Position Purpose: Develop custom Drupal Web Applications solutions for Mindgrub clients.
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal solutions.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions
- Research and development of new web technologies to gain efficiencies in software development and delivery
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, and contributed modules.
- Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as BitBucket
- Familiarity with Pantheon
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams such as User Experience, Design, and Quality Assurance Teams.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of Drupal development experience
- Proficient in the LAMP Technology Stack
- The position offers the ability to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- This is a contractor position
- Dog-friendly office.
- A flexible schedule.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Local candidates only please. Opportunity to work remotely as full time, part time, or contract
Please provide a cover letter and salary expectations.
We are a Cannabis Media Company that is searching for a Ruby on Rails Developer that can help conquer challenging opportunities across a range of web and mobile products!
This is a great opportunity to be part of our incredibly fast-growing industry as well as build your portfolio
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to rapidly build and deploy features to support a highly competitive industry. Your primary focus will be engaged in extending an existing application to support the growing needs of our customers and improve user experience. We work as a team therefore working with others and building on shared ideas is a required attribute in our environment.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Identify bugs and points of concern and resolve them
- Help maintain code, organization and automatization
- Write quality, easy to read code
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Git & BitBucket
- MySQL and Redis
- Understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- General understanding of linux full stack (LAMP ) configuration
- Work well with others
Additional Experience (optional)
- Ubuntu Linux Experience (16.04)
- Linode or other Clound Services provider
- Amazon AWS Services
- Sidekiq/Background worker
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
- Ubuntu: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ruby: 1 year (Preferred)
- LAMP Stack: 1 year (Preferred)
Over 3 months old
3-6 month contract+
A London-based agency are looking for a Back-End Developer to help with their heavy influx of projects. Because of how many projects are due to come on board, the contract has a lot of possibility for extension down the line.
As a Back-End Developer, you need to be heavily experienced with PHP and Laravel, but also have experience working with NodeJS.
This contract is also fully remote , but as there will be possibility of attending client meetings, you will still need to be based around the London area.
Front End Developer
Bristol (Potential for Remote)
£250 – £400 a day (DOE and technologies)
A leading E-Commerce agency are on the look out for a Front End Developer to come a help out for a couple weeks and get a few project over the line. It may be a short contract, but always the chance for repeat work should you impress.
This role offers remote working opportunities however going to the office for team meetings will be a requirement, so ideally based in Bristol
- PHP, MySQL
- A solid portfolio of E-commerce builds/examples of work
- Knowledge of the full LAMP Stack
Heat have positions across the UK, if this one is for you we would still like to hear from you.