Role: Frontend Software Engineer (Vue.JS)
Location: Fully Remote (UK Based)
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £500 - £550
About the Role:
My client is urgently looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join an Engineering team on a long term contract in based 100% remotely. The successful Frontend Software Engineer will work with a team of designers & engineers developing new products and platforms for customer base.
- Node.JS understanding
- Strong version control experience - Git
- Relational database experience - Postgres
- Any CI/ CD pipeline understanding would be a real plus
£250 - £280
101 ways is a digital consultancy that helps great clients do great things, solve challenging problems and build great digital products.
Technologies & environments
We’re building full-stack delivery teams, so we’re open to hearing from front-end engineers, full-stack developers, and backend nodeJS engineers that are open to and capable of working across the stack. Most importantly we value collaboration, commitment to quality, and a genuine belief in agility.
· Recruiter introduction to discuss projects in more detail (max 30 mins)
· Pair programming exercise (1 hour)
· Ways of working/ project briefing (30-45 mins)
Sounds interesting? Hit apply and the recruiter will be in touch as soon as possible.
Lionbridge is an Equal