Senior python developer – Early-stage project with a highly skilled python team.
Outside IR35 / Remote / 6 months initially
Start dates in May/June.
101 ways is a digital consultancy that helps great clients do great things, solve challenging problems, and build great digital products.
We are ramping up on an existing engagement with an innovative events booking platform and need several python developers to start in May/June/July. You’d join a highly skilled team of senior python engineers & product leads that are doing great work, where you would help by:
- Building backend inventory and supplier integration tooling from scratch with Python and Django in a microservice environment
- Integrating with other already established API’s both internally and externally to manage and update inventory, availability and pricing, and allocation of people to bookings
Technologies & environment
- Python 3
- Django 2.0
- AWS ( including serverless / AWS Lambdas )
- Agile - XP, TDD, pair programming etc
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're an experienced python developer
- You enjoy working with fast-paced tech companies
- You want to collaborate with like-minded people in an experienced & high performing team of contractors
- You want autonomy
- You have a deep knowledge of python (Django would be helpful but not required)
- You care about quality code that's well tested - TDD
- You’re collaborative by nature
Python developer interview process:
- Recruiter introduction (max 30 mins)
- Pair programming exercise (60 mins)
- Meet a director (30-60 mins)