Python developer (Senior x6 & Lead x2) - Greenfield project.
Outside IR35 / Remote / 6 months initially
Start dates in March & April
101 Ways is a product-focused tech consultancy providing expert leadership, teams, and consulting.
We help companies to deliver quality digital products, discover different ways of working and become more agile in everything they do.
We're building a platform for a client in the events/ travel sector and are growing 3 new teams of 6 (PO/ Tech lead/ senior eng) to:
- Build a backend inventory and supplier integration tooling from scratch with python and django.Basically converting what is currently a very manual process of managing inventory and assigning bookings etc. on spreadsheets.
- Integrate with other already established API’s both internally and externally to manage and update inventory, availability and pricing, and allocation of people to bookings
Technologies & environment
- Python 3
- Django 2.0
- AWS (including AWS Lambdas)
- Agile - XP, TDD, pair programming etc
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're an experienced python developer with Django experience
- You want to architect & build a system from scratch
- You want to collaborate with like-minded people in an experienced & high performing team
- You want autonomy
- You have a deep knowledge of python and Django
- You care about quality code that's well tested
Python developer interview process:
- Recruiter introduction (max 30 mins)
- Pair programming exercise (60 mins)
- Meet a director (30-60 mins)