The agency employs over 8,000 people worldwide and have a constant influx of technically challenging and varied projects (hence they need an extra pair of hands!). They are currently using a range of “hot tech” and have recently introduced GraphQL to their expanding tech stack.
You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership over certain projects and would be tasked with taking the lead on the React based projects and mentoring some of the more junior team members. You’ll also be required to communicate complex technical subjects to a none technical audience. This means you’ll need to be an effective communicator, both written and spoken.
There is potential for flexible working and remote working options which will be discussed at interview stage.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong VanillaJS Experience
- Proven Experience in React
Desirable skills and experience:
- Other JS Frameworks (Angular, Vue etc.)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX
- Exposure to/ knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with API integration
- Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
This would Initially be a minimum of 3 months, with a very high chance of further extensions.
If you’d be interested in finding out more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
**This is a remote role, but you must be based in the UK**
Austin Fraser Technology are partnering with a FTSE 100 business to build a cutting edge & revolutionary new piece of software for use within the financial intelligence space.
The successful candidate will be well versed in React.js and will have a keen interest in software engineering techniques and latest tools. You will have experience/understanding of;
- React, React Static / Gatsby, GraphQL client (Apollo or alike ) and GraphQL server (schema creation)
- Must have good experience of React for large scale website(s)
- Aware of SEO and/or static site generation needs and surrounding technology
- SME for their realm
- Must be proficient in React, not learning, aware of latest changes in React space
- Created GraphQL server implementation, large scale or significant implementation
This is an initial 3 month contract position with a strong possibility of extension if you have the correct experience. For further details and to confirm rates/availability please submit a current CV.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Over 3 months old
3 Month Contract Role
£250-£300 per day
UK Applicants ONLY
If you are a Front End Developer who enjoys the perks of working remotely, then this is the role for you!
It's a 3 month contract role, working with an online comparison review site.
Good Experience of working with React
If you are available immediately please get in contact ASAP for some more information.
0118 958 7667