JOMA Tech is a startup focusing on creating a Headless Commerce stack. Our services include Headless Commerce via Meteorite (our stack), Web Design, SEO, and fully outsourced Digital Marketing.
Our mission is to disrupt the way companies think about eCommerce. With Meteorite, we're able to 'future proof' our clients websites by enabling selling capabilities anywhere. We can sell via IoT, like Alexa Voice and Google Home. We can sell via smart watch, phone, tablet, computer, and kiosk. If it has a screen and an API, Meteorite can sell on it.
We're looking for passionate people who are looking to get in from ground zero and be apart of something innovative.
Your mission is to WOW our users with an attractive, intuitive, and responsive web interface. Your work will be showcased in every product demonstration. Effectively, you have an opportunity to play a critical role in establishing our clients image and brand. You will not be siloed in this role. You will get to work directly with Management and play a lead role in UI/UX efforts.
You will need to collaborate with the back-end developers on interfaces and making the frontend functional. You should be mindful of backend architect and our mission towards an aspirational goal of everything being ‘well-crafted’. You will work with product, design, and the other engineers on your team to drive clarity into the UI development process.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver a complete front-end application
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop
- Be willing to learn how the frontend connects to the backend provided data points.
Required Skills and Experience
- DESIRE TO LEARN
- Ability to use web searches to Debug and troubleshoot bugs
- Highly skilled with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS, responsive web applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of connecting with external web services
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Keep abreast with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience with at least 1 adobe design software or similar
Bonus Skills and Experience
- TypeScript / Angular 2+
- 5 years of experience in developing Angular based web apps
- Angular Universal (server-side rendering)
- Experience working with popular ecommerce platforms - BigCommerce experience is ideal.
- NodeJS / Express
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services
- FireBase Auth // RealTime Database // Storage
- Adobe XD / Prototyping
Typescript, Angular 7, GraphQL (Apollo/ Prisma), Rendertron, Angular Universal, Heroku, Firebase, MongoDB, Node.js, Express, prerender.io, BigCommerce, Bulma, SCSS
Contract-to-hire available for the right candidate.
May work remotely up to 50% of the time.
PLEASE FILL OUT OUR SCREENING FORM: https://forms.gle/gUfnuRSpjfk4soxQA
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,500.00 to $4,000.00 /month
Last 90 Days
Remote Contract Full Stack Developer (React/Node.js)
Opportunity for an experienced Full stack Developer to work building a brand new consumer-facing website for one of the UK's premier retail brands. As part of a cross-functional development team, you'll be expected to contribute to systems and RESTful API development in addition to building out complex UIs.
This is a full stack role but priority will be given to strong Node.js development skills.
This is a 9 month contract, with flexibility regarding location. Preferably, you will be based onsite in London one or two days per week but this can be reviewed for the right candidate.
A deep level of expertise in Node.js
Commercial experience of React
Redux state management knowledge
Understanding of Agile principles
TDD, BDD knowledge
Previous experience working in the retail or e-commerce sector
Experience with GraphQL/Apollo
Experience working with remote development teams
Please apply now for more information.
(Must interview in person)
We are looking for a local Freelance React Native mobile application developer to build our mobile Applications for client software development engagements.
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define our product, balancing features with time to market.
- Design and implement a mobile application for iOS and Android using React Native, interfacing with our backend using
- Create a scalable, testable, documented application so that we can grow the product over time.
- Keep up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate
- Work independently to delivery software on time
- Document all aspect of your work
- Train, mentor and collaborate with other team members to ensure our teams maintain high standards
- Participate in product design, offer new ideas and understand that not every idea will be adopted
- Communicate professionally with other business units and customers as needed for demos and support of our products
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience in building and deploying mobile applications, including
- 2+ years of building mobile applications using React Native
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL
- Experience in design and building mobile first UI
- Experience in working in an agile environment to quickly iterate and deliver features to users
- Experience with PhoneGap
- Experience building responsive web applications
Additional Skills we like:
- Experience with using React in building web application front ends
- Experience with PHP, .Net, Python, Django and Flask
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
- Mobile Development: 5 years (Required)
- PhoneGap: 4 years (Preferred)
- Application Development: 8 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home