Juxly is looking for a Salesforce Developer for a contract/limited engagement. The role is 100% remote. You will be working with the Juxly Sales and Customer success team to realize the full capability of the CRM. You'll be responsible for design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. The Salesforce Developer will be in charge of design, development, testing, and change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
We are seeking a Lead Engineer/Senior Developer (AWS .NET, AngularJS skills within a Scrum environment) to help develop enterprise solutions within the client’s AWS cloud environment and be a key part of transforming their digital estate. The successful candidate will have strong design, implementation, migration with AWS, alongside a history of developing enterprise solutions using .NET and associated languages.
*Security Clearance – candidates will have current/previous clearance or be prepared to undergo*
Skills and Experience:
Role and Responsibilities:
To learn more about working on an initial 6 month contract based in Manchester (with Remote Working) as a Lead AWS/.NET Engineer for a number of high-profile consultancy projects; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment on 07436 071 872 or please contact me directly (CV, LinkedIn) for further details.
Immediate hiring! AWS Cloud Data Engineer - London, UK - NextLink Solutions
Next Link Solution is a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently working with the world's largest retail client who are looking for a Cloud Engineer/Architect for a 6-12 month contract (possible extension) to work for one of our global insurance clients.
Start date: ASAP
Location: London, UK
Duration: 6-12 months contract, Extension: possible
Language: English - mandatory
Remote: Remote working to start with, and on-site once the COVID-19 situation improves and we all start to return to our offices.
TECHNICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experiences and expertise:
TDA Creative are looking for MULTIPLE experienced Java Software Engineering Leads with a Data Engineering background to work for one of our Tier one banks focusing on delivering high quality legal entity data and drive the architectural decisions by collaborating with the Data Engineering platform team.
Note: This is a hands-on software engineering role that will require writing code, reviewing code for junior members, managing team execution, and mentoring team members and delivering transformational change impacing the firm's mission critical data, globally
Location: Fully remote - Offices based in USA, London, Europe.
Duration of Contract: 6 months Rolling Contract
Contract Day Rate: Open for discussion
Visa Status Accepted are the following.... British Citizenship, European Citizen OR USA Citizenship OR Green Card ONLY
Key Tech Skills:
• Hands-on programming experience in JVM languages such as Java/Kotlin/Scala
• Basic understanding of distributed and scalable system design
• Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL data stores (e.g. Sybase/DB2/MongoDB)
• Proficiency in using advance data structures and algorithms
• Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a sound understanding of SDLC processes.
• Experience working with business or clients to transform requirements into software solutions
• Demonstrable history of successful project delivery
• Solid understanding of core design concepts, common APIs and design patterns
• Experience in working with cloud migration - Snowflake
Experience in distributed relational database (e.g. MemSQL) and Elastic Search engine
If you are an experienced Java Software Engineering Lead with a Data Background and see this a perfect fit tailored to your skills looking to work on a cutting edge high profile project, please apply now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW! or alternatively send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for assisting with the development of an enterprise data warehouse, including migration of existing data warehouse data/schema/processes to a new data warehouse architecture
- Designs and develops Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes to acquire and load data from internal and external sources
- Designs and develops all aspects of the data warehouse processes including data modeling, ETL, data validation and implementation
- Documents and maintains business definitions, data dictionary and data mapping
- Implements data source integrations using various services like REST, flat file processing, etc.
- Evaluates data process optimization opportunities and develops recommendations and improvements
- Provides support to users in training and education on available data tools as required
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 4+ years in Data Warehouse applications
- 4+ years of experience with the BI/DW lifecycle components including Source Data Analysis, ETL, ODS, Data Marts, Data Mining
- 5+ years of analysis, development and programming experience
- Significant experience with data modeling skills
- Significant experience with SQL and Relational Databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc)
- Experience with BI/reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI, Domo, MicroStrategy, SAS, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to translate business requirements into actionable data warehouse processes, data, and reports
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, including Redshift and AWS Glue
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Tableau and/or Domo reporting tools
- Experience with git, Jira, and Confluence
- Experience with Salesforce integration and/or development
- Experience with mortgage banking data/systems
- Some agile project management experience, for example managing tasks in Scrum or Kanban boards
Powershell Developer - Wiltshire - 6-Month Contract - £550 a day - Immediate Start
iO Associates are currently looking for a Powershell Developer to join my client based in Wiltshire for a 6-month contract role offering up to £550 a day for an immediate start. Remote working will be granted to begin with but you will need to be onsite a few days a week after lockdown restrictions are lifted. The ideal candidate will have experience migrating from Exchange and Skype for Business On-Premise to Exchange Online and Teams. For some context, the Exchange project has two concurrent work streams: the migration to Exchange Online and the upgrade of the legacy on-premise version.
You must have experience with the following:
PowerShell Developer with experience of building scripts to meet complex data analysis requirements.
If you're a Powershell Developer looking for a 6-month contract offering up to £550 a day based in Wiltshire, then either apply below or send an updated CV to j.godwin @ ioassociates.co.uk. The client is looking to fill the role ASAP so if you're interested please get in touch straight away.
Interviews will take place from 26/04/21 so apply now!
Powershell Developer - Wiltshire - 6-Month Contract - £550 a day - Immediate Start
We are currently working remotely in the UK and successful candidates can expect a mixture of remote working while being close to either Brighton or Cambridge
Linguamatics (An Iqvia Company) are now looking for a junior DevOps Engineer to take a key role in the delivery of Linguamatics' SaaS platform and in supporting our software development lifecycle. Based out of Linguamatics’ Cambridge, UK, office, with options for UK remote working, this varied and demanding hands-on role covers a wide range of DevOps and systems operations functions.
This is an opportunity to make a difference in a high growth company with leading edge technology that has a positive impact on people’s lives. At Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, you’ll be working with sophisticated text mining software products used in the world’s leading life science and healthcare organizations. Our innovative software, based on artificial intelligence and natural language processing, has received several accolades, and Linguamatics has recently been named as one of 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
IQVIA is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success.
Please note that successful applicants will be required to complete a
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.