REST: 1 year (Preferred)
Sr. ServiceNow Developer
Must be US citizen.
Related keywords: servicenow developer, servicenow, servicenow administrator
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
|Skill||Required / Desired||Amount||of Experience|
|Agile Methodology experience||Highly desired||4||Years|
|Selenium - Web Driver - in depth knowledge required, not just exposure||Required||4||Years|
|Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment||Required||6||Years|
|SQL, relational database, and ability to read a data model.||Required||4||Years|
|Experience with security testing||Required||2||Years|
|All types of testing (performance, functional, load, web services, data creation, persistent layer verification, stress, etc.)||Required||7||Years|
|SOAP UI utilizing REST requests - in depth knowledge, not just exposure||Required||4||Years|
|Experience with large-scale web based (COTS) project||Highly desired||4||Years|
|Proficient in various SDLC (agile, iterative, etc.), not just automation tester.||Required||7||Years|
|Question 1||Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?|
|Question 2||Candidates are working remotely until all staff return to site. The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to pick up equipment. Do you accept this requirement?|
|Question 3||Candidate must be able to attend a webcam interview and live locally. Do you accept this requirement?|
|Question 4||Please list candidate's email address HERE that will be used when submitting E-RTR.|
|Question 5||Please indicate how soon this candidate is available to start work. Vendors are encouraged to submit candidates that are available for the duration of the assignment.|
|Question 6||Vendor must disclose to the agency if the candidate will be subcontracted at the time of submission. Do you accept this requirement?|
|Question 8||Payment for all approved hours will be paid at the straight hourly rate regardless of the total hours worked by the engaged resource. It is the responsibility of the supplier to adhere to any applicable compensation laws including payment for overtime hours. Do you accept this requirement?|
We are seeking a Lead Engineer (AWS DevOps/.NET) to help develop enterprise solutions within the client's AWS cloud environment and be a key part of transforming their digital estate. The successful candidate will have strong design, implementation, migration and general administration experience with AWS, alongside a history of developing enterprise solutions using .NET.
*Security Clearance - this role requires candidates with current/recent BPSS clearance and/or the ability to pass basic security checks*
Skills and Experience:
Role and Responsibilities:
To learn more about working on an initial 6 month contract based in Manchester (with Remote Working) as an Lead AWS DevOps Engineer with C#.NET skills for a number of high-profile consultancy projects; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment or please contact me directly (CV) for further details.
|Opportunity Title||MNIT/OHE Self Defaulters Dynamics Consultant|
|Existing Contract/ RFP Requirement||Existing Contract|
|Due Date||Need resumes by 02/25/2021|
|Type of Resumes||Actual|
|Place of Performance||Remote Work|
|Term of Contract||March 8, 2021- February 28, 2022|
|Candidate References||Not required|
|Anticipate Start Date||March 1, 2021|
|Special Notes|| |
|Name of Title: |
Number of Resources:
|Sr. Dynamics 365 Developer/Programmer |
|Education and certification:||A Master's degree substitutes for three years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree substitutes for two years, or an Associate's degree substitutes for one year|
|Minimum Requirements|| |
|Desired Experience|| |
|Scope||MNIT is seeking a senior Dynamics 365 Developer to work with the Office of Higher Education to assist in migrating and redeveloping calc balance to be usable in Dynamics 365 platform; assist in diagramming and building common data service (CDS) entities; assist in customizing screens and associated workflows; and assist with data migration and conversion. The consultant will work collaboratively with MNIT team to build a new SELF defaulters application in Dynamics 365.The project will replace existing application and improve business processes. There has been significant requirements gathering work and documentation done. Updates to requirements and prioritization of deliverables will continue to happen throughout the project.Work is anticipated to be offsite.|
JOB OVERVIEW: BI Developer (MS BI stack) / Business Intelligence Developer with solid data warehouse and SSIS experience sought by a leading UK healthcare company. Video interviews and 100% remote-working.
Great opportunity to work with a diverse cutting-edge tech stack!
Contract type: 3 month initial contract very likely to renew
Pay rate: £350-£400 per day and this assignment is OUTSIDE of IR35!
Location:- Video interviews and 100% remote-working available.
For decades, my client has been providing unrivalled healthcare services. Their services continually evolve and develop to meet the needs of the local community. The post holder will play a key role in developing, maintaining and evolving the business intelligence strategies and processes required to maintain, develop and support the Programme’s data warehouse and Business Intelligence analysis, reporting and presentation tools. You'll support the provision of a centralised information source, team/location performance and business intelligence, You'll also become part of a great team who takes pride in making a positive difference to the Healthcare industry for everyone's mutual benefit!
My client has a number of fantastic new opportunities for Business Intelligence Developers / BI Developers to join the rapidly expanding team.
- Provide technical solutions to enhance the Programme Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Maintain technical, professional and specialist knowledge and understanding - and be competent in the use of a wide range of specialist software packages and programming languages including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft Power BI, and Power Pivot. You may also have exposure or an awareness of MS Azure, ADF (Azure Data Factory), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT and/or DevOps OR be keen to acquire such exposure!
- Contribute to the design, development and improvement of Business Intelligence solutions and manipulation of relevant data sources.
- work with the Information and Applications Teams in the development of statutory returns, standard and bespoke reports utilising data warehouse and data feeds.
- ensure all required data is available in the data repository and to manage the specification and coordinate the development if not.
- Be responsible for active maintenance of the data repository ensuring integrity, consistency and relevant documentation. Ensuring smooth operation of ETL processes and high availability of Business Intelligence infrastructure.
- Participate in the development and strategy for data migration when changing providers or decommissioning legacy systems ensuring continuity of service.
- Maintain full compliance to the system and data architecture, standards and procedures
- You absolutely MUST have experience of creating or using a data warehouse
- You will for example have experience of creating new dimension and FACT tables and will ideally have experience of slowly changing dimensions and have done data modelling with star or snowflake schemas
- You will have strong SSIS skills, being able to build SSIS packages from scratch
- You MUST have experience of mult-dimensional modeling OR SSAS tabular modeling
- Educated to degree level in computer or information science
- Experience in developing OR working with large scale ETL solutiions
- Good understanding of Data Quality and ability to develop data quality reporting mechanism
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader who offers a superb working environment, company culture and very high staff retention ration my client offers;
- A truely collaborative style of working and the opportunity to work with an extremely well-respected Lead Developer and Head of BI keen to further develop your skill set.
- remote working
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded BI enthusiasts.
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; Business Intelligence, SQL Server, BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, reports, reporting, Database, DBA, data warehouse, software developer, engineer, programmer, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SharePoint, Performance Point, Excel and Power Pivot, MS Azure
PRI is a close-knit team of smart, creative professionals. We are a well-respected interactive agency based out of New Jersey known for our deep strategic thinking. We create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile, and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users' experiences and exceed our clients' unique goals.
We are looking for a Shopify developer who can migrate an existing WordPress - WooCommerce website into Shopify Plus. You will be responsible for data migration, building the necessary templates and functionality for the website. You will also be responsible for wiring all the interfaces with external tools supporting eCommerce functions like fulfillment, marketing and website analytics. You will also be responsible for training PRI's maintenance team and are expected to do a complete handoff of the website and related processes after deployment.
You will be working with the current team that maintains, operates and manages the current site. This is a 6 months contract position with a period of performance and the position is completely remote operating within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Nice to have:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Role: .Net Developer
Windows, Agile Experience (Jira, ALM, or other toolset – Jira a plus)
Our Platform Enablement team is looking for seasoned Integration Developers, with a background in .NET & C# with SSIS and SQL to work on development projects related to interfaces, data migration, conversion, data reporting, and analysis. The development projects are critical, high value initiatives that are frequently part of a larger enterprise IT strategy at healthcare insurance companies.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour