Job title: CRM Developer/ Consultant
Contract Length: 6 Months
Day Rate: Competitive
Industry: Food and Beverages
Location: Fully Remote, but needs to be flexible about coming into London when asked
Please apply for this job with an up to date CV through the link or email me at only if you have had exposure to SproutSend or a CRM system similar and are based in the UK .
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
Platform Engineer | Azure | Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Azure Platform Engineer required by government department to support a large Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
Successful candidates will join a complex DevOps transformation programme involving the digitisation of a public service. Candidates should have extensive Azure experience and exposure Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This is a fully remote role outside of IR35.
Please apply for further details.
£320 - £340 per day
A software house has a contract requirement for a PHP Developer who specialises in Laravel. You will be upgrading both Laravel (to version 8) and PHP (to version 7.4) versions of a website and CRM system (web based application) and the contract will be fully remote.
Check below to see if you have what's needed for this opportunity, and if so, make an application asap.
They require somebody who has specific experience of doing similar work...
Your new company
Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer (Field Service Lightning)
Specialized Security & Building Management Solutions Provider is a leading services organization across Multiple Continents delivering powerful Protection to their client's complex needs with a workforce approaching 30,000 of the most highly-trained Tactical Specialists.
The team seeks a specialized Sr. Salesforce Developer to handle the ongoing development of Business Applications, Platform Architecture technical project management.
Work with Field Service Lighting, CRM, Marketing/Outreach, & Core Business Solutions. Work on Configurations & Platform Maintenance, coding APEX, Lightning Web Parts, Visualforce. ETL integration tools, (Paycom, custom apps) utilizing REST & Web Services. Test & Debugging, Quality Assurance, resolve defects, system-integrations. Work with contract engineering team resources, provide pre-defined coding standards. Impact assessment of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream & downstream apps, systems & processes.
CERTIFICATIONS : Highly Preferred: Field Service Lightning Certification , Platform Developer, Application Architect Certifications. & Service/Community/Sales certs (huge pluses)
title: Senior Front-End UI Web Developer - AEM
Job location: Remote work
Employment type: Contract - 12 month
Industry: IT, Automotive
Salary: £55 to £63/per hour
Our client, a diverse automotive company is looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer with an Adobe Experience Management AEM Back-end integration to join a geographically dispersed team developing new functionality, enhancing existing functionality and supporting market rollout activities on client's European customer-facing national web portals including the aggressive build out of the company's Global E-Commerce offerings online. This position requires the ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to other developers and recommend best in class approaches to implement industry standard solutions for B2C Consumer Facing Websites.
What you have
* Excellent knowledge and experience in JS Frameworks: REACT/ANGULAR/VUE
* An awareness and working knowledge of JSPs, XML, Service-oriented architectures, Restful API Web Service
* Experience with Adobe AEM 6.5+ years (Adobe Target / Launch, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Content Fragments, Adobe Core Components, Adobe CRM Modules, Adobe Cloud Native Technologies)
* Working experience on implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows on AEM platform
* Experienced with Development Tools ( Jenkins, Maven, Gradle ) and Testing Tools, such as Selenium, Cucumber, Bobcat
Who you'll be
* You will join an EU team responsible for the development of Digital Marketing solutions including customer-facing e-commerce websites and applications across multiple channels (Home, Dealer, Mobile, etc.).
* Providing technical guidance and leadership to other developers and demonstrate a detailed understanding of the latest and recognised industry best in class architectural and security standards
* Working in a fast-paced scaled AGILE environment with a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Java/AEM and UI Developers, QA Testers, in-house business customers and 3rd party design agencies