This job has expired.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GC HOLDER
- Apply advanced knowledge of web application vulnerabilities to review application source code to find its security vulnerabilities (CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection, Privilege Escalation, etc.) and recommend remediation
- Maintain and enforces application security best practices. Supports opportunities for process improvement and implementation efforts.
- Perform third-party libraries security assessment and dependency analysis
- Be proficient in static and dynamic vulnerability analysis and penetration testing technique
- Serve as a liaison between development teams and stakeholders to understand and formulate complex security requirements
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Application Security Assessment
- Security Privacy & Compliance Frameworks-Other
Job Type: Contract