This job has expired.
- Strong experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration & Deployment of Middleware products which includes Apache WebServer or NGINX, WebLogic, Tomcat, & JBOSS EAP running on Linux (SLES or RHEL or Solaris).
- Experience in SCM tools like Puppet and Ansible
- Scripting skills using Bash or Python or Ruby
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins on DevOps environment
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Sitescope, Splunk, MoogSoft, etc.
- Java/J2EE Development background will be plus and desired
Detailed Job Requirement and Description
- At least 5+ years of continuous hands on experience
- Strong experience in troubleshooting application running on above products
- 24/7 Operations and On-Call Support (rotating weekly duty)
- Able to communicate clearly (oral/written) with stakeholders and technology partners
- Self-motivated individual to deliver the result in tight deadline
DESIRED skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of SAML, OAuth2, OIDC ROPC, and Rest API
- Familiarity or experience with AWS and services like EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, etc. Container technology like Dockers, Kubernetes, OpenShift will be a plus
- Knowledge or hands-on experience on infrastructure-as-code automation tools like Puppet and Ansible
Job Type: Contract