4 month contract
Remote working – 3 days based in the Aldershot Office
In Scope of IR35
£474.26 a day via PAYE OR £537.49 a day via LTD / Umbrella
You will be contributing to the success of SITA by writing and delivering functionality, documentation, and unit test cases as part of an agile devops team. You may need to guide other developers and non-technical business colleagues on the best way to create software that both useful to our customers, and practical to deliver.
Your role will involve
· Following existing coding guidelines, practices and all technical processes, but be ready to feedback improvements and new ideas into that process to improve our practices.
· Understanding, and explaining, how your software fits into the wider architecture of the solution.
· Develops and validates estimates for technical work that will be undertaken;
· Participates in analysis of requirements for designing new application and system features.
· Learning and integrating new technologies in a cutting edge environment
Qualifications, knowledge and experiences:
· Bachelors or master’s degree in computer sciences or engineering is essential;
· 8+ years’ experience in a fast-paced software development environment
· Extensive experience & knowledge of Java, from a web services perspective.
· Solid knowledge of SOA: XML Web Services, SOAP, REST, including security considerations;
· Solid knowledge of object-oriented code design;
· Solid knowledge of use of relational databases from Java;
· Must be able to understand an API specification and use that knowledge to integrate that functionality into our software;
· Knowledge of MS SQL Server databases advantageous but optional;
· Experience of Sprint 5 and/or Angular advantageous, but optional.
· Experience with full stack web development, (Angular/Apache Webserver/Apache Tomcat/MS SQL Server is preferred, but any similar stack is relevant)
· Extensive experience in working in an agile development environment;
· Demonstrate good understanding of networking concepts;
· Demonstrate the ability to apply application design concepts and design patterns;
· Advanced knowledge of version control / source code management (GIT preferred);
· Ability to coordinate multiple technical streams of work to produce a complete solution;
· Ability to estimate and lead the estimation process for small initiatives;
· Ability to work well both independently or as a member of a team;
· Ability to communicate clearly in a multicultural environment.
Remote DevOps EngineerRemote DevOps Engineer – Contract - $70.00-$72.00/hrThe end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
My name is Stephanie Leavitt and I am a Senior Recruiter/Account Manager with ACT Consulting. We have an urgent contract opening for a Jersey City, NJ with our direct client. Please take a moment to review the job description. If this is something you are interested in, please send me a copy of your resume. Also, if you are not interested and know someone who may be a fit for this job, we do offer a competitive referral fee.
We have an urgent need for a Senior Java Developer that is a fully REMOTE Position – may eventually sit in Jersey City, NJ (must be able to be onsite should covid restrictions be lifted)
Assignment Length: Contract for 18 months +
Rates: up to $88.88 rate on w/2 depending on experience
Work in an agile and fast-paced environment interfacing with management, business and senior technology members
Bachelor’s degree or foreign education equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering with 10+ years of experience performing Java/J2EE software engineering within a financial services environment (capital markets ).
Powered by JazzHR
Providence Staffing’s client is looking for a DevOps Engineer for a remote contract opportunity in Austin, TX. The DevOps Engineer will develop, review, modify, and enhance CI/CD principles, install, configure, and maintain CI/CD tools and platforms, develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline configurations and automate processes. In addition, this position will be assigned to install, configure, build and deploy applications in support of Eligibility Supporting Technology applications. This position is central to ensuring these applications and services remain current across all development, text, training, and production environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This DevOps Engineer will also provide environment triage support. This responsibility includes both workday and night/weekend on-call support for all development, test, training, and production environments. This service helps maintain high availability for developers, testers, trainers, and production end users.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Administration, configuration and troubleshooting.
Using Helm Charts
Processing applications is preferred.
Experience with coding languages and environments including but not limited to Java, J2EE, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), JSP (JavaServer Pages / Stored Procedures), JSF/Struts (JavaServer Faces, Apache Struts Framework), XML (eXtensible Markup Language), Spring, Hibernate, Oracle and Cognos
Work Hours and Location:
This position pays $55 to $65 per hour based on experience and qualification.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.