Looking Access Management Engineer in Reston, VA.**
We are looking for an access management engineer who will be having around 6-8 years of experience in Identity & Access Management tools including Single Sign on Integration with PingFederate, PingAccess, PingOne, Directory Server, AD, Oracle Access Manager along with Jenkins for automation deployment.
- Experience in deployment support of PING Single Sign On in multiple data centers Amazon Web Services experience in deployment and administration of the service with EC2, S3, EBS, EBS Integration, Cloud formation, Certificate Manager, Cloud Front are also mandatory.
- Experience in Agile Development a plus for elaborating stories.
- Expertise with managing and integration applications with Ping Identity solutions.
- Experience with security protocols and protecting (especially SAML, SPML, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Federation and Oauth2). Must have understanding of directory services, access management (SSO), federation, web services and service oriented architectures (SOA) concepts.
- Must have hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Angular JS, JDBC, XML JSP, Servlet, and HTML.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience with GIT, SVN Ability to communicate designs via wireframes and prototypes in an agile environment
- Integrate RESTful services with GUI applications SQL and ORM frameworks like Hibernate or MyBatis In-depth understanding of object-oriented methodology, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with troubleshooting Java application performance issues Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Must have hands-on experience with full lifecycle project development with experience with DevOps and CICD.
- Must have hands-on experience with Web Services with security implications.
- Working experience in REST Services a big plus and understanding of Single Page applications
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle Access Manager or CA SiteMinder is a plus Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Please send your resumes directly to the below email address
Job Type: Contract
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Identity and Access Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- PingIdentity: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle Access Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
***Applicant MUST be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder ONLY***
Job Type: 1-year Contract
The candidate will be responsible for highly complex software development activities including coding, managing small sections of ongoing projects and closely adhering to deadlines. The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation. The candidate will ensure relationships with customers and cross-team members are professional and meet expectations.
The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions.
The Sr. Software UI Engineer must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be adaptive to the changing needs of the department and the organization. The Sr. Software UI Engineer must have experience with building and maintaining highly effective relationships with team members and multiple stakeholders across multiple projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop front-end/UI that improve the ability of the CB IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality and reduced time to market
- Responsible for the quality of their work; will develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers, use quality management standards/metrics to ensure quality levels are maintained, seek new approaches and techniques to improve quality levels and analyze the impact of quality control and quality assurance on project performance
- The candidate is primarily a hands-on engineer that leads by doing. The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
- Support the development of standards by creating templates for ease of use and increase system productivity
Skills and Qualifications (DO NOTAPPLY without REQUIREDexperience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, MIS (Required)
- Master’s degree (Preferred)
- 7+ year experience in software systems, UI development, and programming (Required)
- 4+ year experience with HTML, CSS2, CSS3 (Required)
- Fundamentals in OO and computer science foundation principles.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, Node JS, React JS, Angular JS or Python development.
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Working knowledge of AWS Serverless architecture
- Ability to self-manage assigned tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and testing skills
Other Preferred Skills
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite, Sonar, Crucible, and Electric Commander
- Experience with Distributed Service Standards (SOAP, REST, EJB)
- Experience with revision code source code repositories, in particular, git and SVN
- Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. selenium, JMeter)
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Experience with FTL
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team
- Experience with OAuth 2.0, SAML, and identity federation is a plus
Job Type: Contract
- front-end/ UI development and programming: 5 years (Required)
- HTML, CSS2, CSS3: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 1 year
Remote Contract Full Stack Developer (Node.js/Vue.js)
Opportunity for a contract developer to join my client, a rapidly expanding software solutions company, on a 6 month contract where you'd be working on an array of projects including building digital billing systems, enterprise search components, and a range of ticketing modules.
This role is fully remote and requires detailed knowledge of Node.js, SAML, and front end development (ideally with Vue.js). Any experience with cloud deployment on AWS/GCP would be a welcome addition and DevOps experience (Kubernetes/Docker) would be highly valued.
In this role, you'll be expected to deliver simple, elegant solutions to tight timescales without over-engineering the code.
High level of Node.js expertise
Good level of SAML knowledge
Some knowledge of Vue.js
Some knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS or GCP
Experience delivering commercial projects on time
Rapid deployment experience
Expertise in front end development with Vue.js
Cloud expertise with AWS, GCP
DevOps expertise with Docker & Kubernetes
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now for further information.