Note: Looking for the candidates who are eligible for Public Trust Clearance.
Job Title: Java Developer (Temporarily remote job due to COVID-19)
Location: Herndon, VA 20171
Duration: Long term contract
· 7+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java/J2EE, Web Services and APIs
· 2+ years advanced computer programming skills in JSF 2.x/PrimeFaces/RichFaces
· Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
· Experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
· Experience with Subversion, code versioning and change management concepts
· Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
· Ability to read and understand Coldfusion code from an existing application.
· Ability to analyze and document existing business logic embedded in the ColdFusion code.
· Advanced working skills with IBM WebSphere and/or Oracle WebLogic technologies
· Experience with Eclipse IDE.
· Experience with WebSphere Liberty.
· Experience with Maven, Sonar and Jenkins
· Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
· Able to adhere to client development standards
· Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour