Searching for an experienced remote software engineer for a medical healthcare start-up. The start up is well capitalized and supported by investors.
Good commission is offered as a type of payment.
Must be experienced in developing IOS, and/or Android, as well as web development.
Laravel, php, Java Script and native development is highly required.
Join a team of ambitious workers at Diyar, and work remotely on a growing startup business in a 20 Billion Dollar market.
The role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with the highest coding standards.
The Software Engineer should be capable of handling in high stress environments and pressured time stamps. Should be willing to learn and educate him/herself during the project as well as helping in the development of any task and sudden requests.
College students and recent graduates are welcome to apply, but need to prove their capabilities and readiness to take on this task.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 /month
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
- 1 - 3 months