Minimum of 5 years of professional development experience required
High standard front-end skill is required for website development.
Luxury brand experience strongly preferred.
Location - London/near enough to London to meet in person with team every few weeks (post lockdown)
Rolling contract, with one month notice on both sides (employer / employee). Not limited to 12 months
- Expert in WordPress including WooCommerce custom theme and plugin development
- Strong skills in CSS, HTML, jQuery and comfortable working with MySQL
- Familiarity with working from designs provided in Sketch and/or Figma
- Responsive web development knowledge using Bootstrap
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Great eye for design
- Luxury brand or agency experience is preferable
- Some backend - server maintenance and other ad hoc tasks
- A grasp of SEO best practice would be a real plus
- Occasionally helping our marketing team build and test regular HTML newsletters which we send through MailChimp
Please submit CV and portfolio work.