Location: Reston, VA
GC and Citizens
Python Developer needed for one of our client in Reston, VA
- 5+ years of Python, Perl development
- Extensive experience in software engineering using Java with data formats like JSON, XML, and HTML.
- Experience with UNIX, LINUX scripting (Python, Perl, shell) required.
- Strong knowledge of relational Databases, Oracle SQL, stored procedures required
- Desired qualifications
- Role requires knowledge and experience with AWS development using IAM, EC2, Lambda, Elastic beanstalk
- Role requires knowledge and experience with CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins
- AWS Certification will be a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
Job Type: Contract
- Python: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Monday to Friday