Hope you are doing well!
We have an job opportunity with one of our Direct Client.*
*Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
If interested please share your contact details and a good time to connect with you.
Will start in Piscataway, NJ for 2 months and then work from Ashburn, VA the duration of the assignment (30 months contract)
Long Term Contract
Data ware house developer for supporting financial telecom business
Transition from SME teams for 6-8 weeks for Technical & Business knowledge
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Development experience with a minimum of 5 years in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Velocity API, Weblogic app server (intermediate), Web service interface, APIGEE, Oracle DB J2EE , File transfer protocol (SFTP), Unix Scripting (intermediate),
- Oracle PL/SQL, Cassandra,
- Strong experience in Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and some back end and ETL jobs (like Spark nice to have)
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting(Ksh/Csh)
- Data Architect skills for element mapping and table design/definitions
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Working experience in Telecom Data Warehouse
- Working experience with scheduling tools like Appworx, Tidal Enterprise Scheduler
- Working experience with Tableau
- Working experience with Big Data- Scoop, Hive
- Excellent Communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the development process
- Proficient in requirements analysis and estimating work hours
- Familiar with Scrum Teams
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- More than 1 year