- Please note: Inside IR35
- Split of remote/onsite (initially fully remote)
GCP (Google Cloud Platform) experience is absolutely essential
Our global client are a genre defining leader in online E-commerce with a name that spans the planet!. Their platforms enable people find whatever they're looking for in their local community. The products are strategically important to our client's commercial offerings, providing users with quality products at market leading prices.
We are currently recruiting for a Backend .NET Developer to join our team in Oxfordshire. You will be working in the Dealer Experience Squad, with responsibility for of dealer on boarding, processing stock feeds and listing syndication.
Your role defined
- Primarily focusing on rebuilding the dealer on boarding and listing syndication functionality for the EMG proposition and depreciating and migrating the existing systems.
- Operating as part of an effective team, working on a 2-week sprint cycle, and delivering polished completed features to timeframes defined as a group.
- Freedom to tackle problems how you see fit, based on standard methodology and coding standards. You will also be supported to develop your skill set and adopt new technologies that offer tangible benefits.
- Process strategic projects, bug fixes and backlogs during sprint cycles.
- Work multi-functionally with other developers within the team.
- Support in sprint planning meetings, and stand ups.
- 4+ years' experience as an C# Developer with either the ASP.NET or .NET Core Frameworks
- Familiarity with Source control, Build/Deploy Pipelines and Ticketing Systems (we use Git, Azure Devops and Jira)
- Experience of Azure, GCP, Event driven and Microservice Architectures and REST API development would be advantageous