Contract React Native Developer
Opportunity for a highly experienced React Native Developer to join a software development consultancy working on a greenfield hybrid mobile app. You will be working in a client facing role in conjunction with a large, recognisable e-commerce brand where you will use your extensive knowledge of React Native mobile app development to lead several aspects of the design and build of the app.
This is a 6 month role based in central London but offers some flexible/remote working options after the initial development is underway.
A thorough understanding of React Native mobile app development
A background in either React development or iOS/Android mobile development
Solid knowledge of Agile, TDD, and BDD
It would be a bonus if:
You had some experience of Docker
Have worked in an AWS/GCP cloud environment
Have experience working with external stakeholders
Had demonstrable experience developing SPAs with React
For further information please apply now.
Remote Contract Full Stack Developer (Node.js/Vue.js)
Opportunity for a contract developer to join my client, a rapidly expanding software solutions company, on a 6 month contract where you'd be working on an array of projects including building digital billing systems, enterprise search components, and a range of ticketing modules.
This role is fully remote and requires detailed knowledge of Node.js, SAML, and front end development (ideally with Vue.js). Any experience with cloud deployment on AWS/GCP would be a welcome addition and DevOps experience (Kubernetes/Docker) would be highly valued.
In this role, you'll be expected to deliver simple, elegant solutions to tight timescales without over-engineering the code.
High level of Node.js expertise
Good level of SAML knowledge
Some knowledge of Vue.js
Some knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS or GCP
Experience delivering commercial projects on time
Rapid deployment experience
Expertise in front end development with Vue.js
Cloud expertise with AWS, GCP
DevOps expertise with Docker & Kubernetes
This is an urgent requirement so please apply now for further information.
We are seeking an Azure Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Engineer on a short term contract basis. The initial contract will be three days per week for three weeks.
You will be joining the KCOM team that is being formed for this engagement. The customer is a large public sector organisation located an hour south of central London.
This customer is about to embark on an Azure migration and requires assistance around the build and deployment of the supporting infrastructure. You will help validate their choice of tooling and help get them started as they commence the build and deployment of the landing zone into which their services will be migrated. It is of upmost importance to our customer that they utilise best practices from the start. The customer has used Azure previously, so has a good understanding of public cloud.
We are looking for someone who embraces and evangelises DevOps concepts of automation and repeatability yet is also capable of being hands-on in building and delivering those concepts.
You will therefore have a strong hands-on Azure build and deployment background and will be able to advise the customer based upon experience. Key skills include the use of Terraform, ARM templates, PowerShell, version control (using Git) and experience deploying Azure infrastructure with Azure DevOps (VSTS). We are looking for an individual who has used these technologies successfully on enterprise projects. As part of the interview process we will require the candidate to partake in a hands-on practical test on the use of these technologies.
In addition to the hands-on aspect of this role, you will need to be able to present findings and recommendations clearly and concisely to the customer, both verbally and through presentations and documentation. You will therefore need strong spoken and written English skills.
As part of this engagement you will be working on-site with the customer. There may be some limited opportunity for remote working on some days of the engagement. We are looking for an individual who is pragmatic, approachable, proactive, collaborative, and flexible (as the customer’s requirements may change throughout the engagement).
This is an exciting opportunity with a high profile, public sector organisation. The successful delivery of the first phase of consultancy may result in further engagements.
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure design, build and deployment, including private and public cloud, networking, connectivity, storage, virtualisation and identity
- Implementation of Azure networking for enterprise organisations
- Build of hybrid environments to span existing customer networks and Azure
- Securing, managing and monitoring Azure environments
- Experience building and deploying resilient Azure cloud architectures
- Experience of migration and modernisation of workloads from customers’ on-prem data centres to Azure
- Well versed in Windows and has the skills and confidence to learn and work on Linux when needed
- Experienced in the use of Azure platform services to create born in the cloud PaaS solutions
- Experience building and deploying Azure resources using IaC
- Experience with the Azure CLI, PowerShell/Azure PowerShell and the Azure Portal
- Writing and deploying ARM templates
- Writing and deploying infrastructure using Terraform
- Testing templates (using Pester and Terratest)
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef and Puppet
- Creating and managing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps (VSTS) to deploy both infrastructure and applications
- Experience of version control systems such as Azure DevOps (VSTS) and Git
- Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, Operations Management Suite/Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Import/Export, Azure SQL Server, MySQL, Azure Automation
- Active Directory
- Bash experience
- Exposure to other cloud providers such as AWS or GCP
- Docker and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Experience with serverless deployment, maintenance and associated tool chain
- Working knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Ability to maximise knowledge transfer through the production of high quality process documentation
- Strong adoption of automation philosophies
- Delivery focused with the ability to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem investigation and diagnosis skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people internally and externally
- A willingness to be flexible in terms of location, hours and types of work undertaken
70-533 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions and/or AZ-100 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Deployment and AZ-101 Microsoft Azure Integration and Security.
REMOTE - DevOps Engineer - GREENFIELD - CONTRACT - £750 per day
I am assisting my Fintech client who are looking for a DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract. This role will start immediately and will run for a minimum of 6 months.
The tech stack is;
AWS or GCP
Terraform and Ansible
Go, Python, C#, Java or Bash
Possibility of remote work available
Location - City of London
Please call Sawan on 0207 448 7210
REMOTE - DevOps Engineer - GREENFIELD - CONTRACT - £750 per day