Whilst the business are working remotely at the moment due to COVID restrictions, once restrictions are lifted they would like the contractor to be based out of their offices in Salford.
This will be an initial 6 month contract with the likelihood of extension. We will be looking to start within the next 2-4 weeks.
*Role has been deemed outside IR35
Contract .NET Developer
Business Intelligence Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: Up to £400 a day
Location: Fully Remote
Key Skills: SQL,AWS
CPL Life Sciences are currently working with a leading technology company who focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
· A BIE to help establish essentially reporting for a newly formed program team in product compliance including dashboards, weekly and monthly internal and leadership reporting.
· Learn best practice from a sister team with many similar data sets, tools and dashboards to speed up the project.
· Work with the non-technical program teams to define and deliver on the project roadmap in a prioritised order.
· Lead the migration (with the central data team) as two programs move from one data cluster to a new centralised cluster whilst maintaining availability and accuracy of all reports and dashboards.
· Advanced SQL skills
· Experience with AWS
· Experience with technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Experience producing weekly/monthly reports and dashboards
· Experience establishing new metrics
· Experience in migrating clusters/data environments
If you're interested please apply or send your CV to