Java Architect / Senior Solution Design
Circa £500 per day
Senior Tech Lead / Architect with strong Java focus needed for large scale Digital Development project for leading E-Commerce client in Yeovil. Initial 6 months with remote working flex
- Create software designs that are capable of practical and cost-effective implementation
- Work closely with the development teams and use experience to solve complex architecture and design issues
- Work closely with the technical community to help identify Quality best practices
- Assist in determining infrastructure designs and providing the cost/benefits to support them
- Challenge and drive forwards design discussions to produce tangible system designs for implementation
- Review projects and work, taking learnings from them in order to champion and educate, coach and mentor peers and colleagues
- Run Technical workshops
- Create accurate technical documentation
- Assist in providing project/feature estimations
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Be able to discuss technical requirements with subject matter experts and end users
Experience / Technical Requirements
- Experience of delivering complex technical solutions within a Service Oriented or API-based Architecture
- Proven track record of designing and implementing large-scale eCommerce web solutions and/or point-of-sale applications is preferred
- Experience of successfully delivering projects within a dynamic, developing and changing business
- Delivering solutions using Agile methods
- Extensive experience of developing and delivering software for commercial organisations
- Tet Driven Development and code refactoring, with awareness of the principles of creating 'clean code'
- Use of Java development IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- Experience with Automation tools, e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, etc.
- MVC frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF etc.
- Wb services, both RESTful & SOAP, JSON/XML parsing, binding & transformation
- Experience of using automated unit testing tools such as JUnit, JMock, Karma, etc.
- Experience of software build tools, such as Maven, BuildR, Ant, Gradle etc.
Contact David Southwood - Sanderson Recruitment
Last 90 Days
Remote Contract Full Stack Developer (React/Node.js)
Opportunity for an experienced Full stack Developer to work building a brand new consumer-facing website for one of the UK's premier retail brands. As part of a cross-functional development team, you'll be expected to contribute to systems and RESTful API development in addition to building out complex UIs.
This is a full stack role but priority will be given to strong Node.js development skills.
This is a 9 month contract, with flexibility regarding location. Preferably, you will be based onsite in London one or two days per week but this can be reviewed for the right candidate.
A deep level of expertise in Node.js
Commercial experience of React
Redux state management knowledge
Understanding of Agile principles
TDD, BDD knowledge
Previous experience working in the retail or e-commerce sector
Experience with GraphQL/Apollo
Experience working with remote development teams
Please apply now for more information.
This opportunity is for an independent contractor working remotely. You must be well organized and able to work independently within a distributed team. Excellent communication, documentation and attention to detail are necessary.
What were looking for:
- Website Development and Magento experience.
- Magento Architecture: layouts, themes, extensions and customizations; Magento data models
- Elements of a Magento ecommerce site: catalog, shipping, payment, order processing, promotions, extensions, import/export, etc.
- Application of Magento knowledge to business goals: mapping client needs to Magento features, recommending the most effective options for implementing client requirements in Magento
- Exceptional Project Management skills. You can manage multiple projects at the same time. You are focused on ensuring that projects are tracking on time and completed within spec.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment. You embrace uncertainty and challenges and try to use these situations to your advantage. You are passionate about your work and building something that thrives in today's marketplace
- OO PHP / mySQL programming skills (write code that works)
- 5+ years of website management
- 5+ year of Magento e-commerce experience required
- Experience with Magento 1.9 and 2.0
Job Type: Contract
- Magento e-commerce: 5+ years (Required)
- United States (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- SEO/Google Tagging: 5 years (Preferred)
- Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- e-commerce: 5 years (Required)
- Magento: 5 years (Required)
Overtime often available:
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
Contract React Native Developer
Opportunity for a highly experienced React Native Developer to join a software development consultancy working on a greenfield hybrid mobile app. You will be working in a client facing role in conjunction with a large, recognisable e-commerce brand where you will use your extensive knowledge of React Native mobile app development to lead several aspects of the design and build of the app.
This is a 6 month role based in central London but offers some flexible/remote working options after the initial development is underway.
A thorough understanding of React Native mobile app development
A background in either React development or iOS/Android mobile development
Solid knowledge of Agile, TDD, and BDD
It would be a bonus if:
You had some experience of Docker
Have worked in an AWS/GCP cloud environment
Have experience working with external stakeholders
Had demonstrable experience developing SPAs with React
For further information please apply now.
Looking for a ReactJs Developer for our Sunnyvale, CA location.
· Experience working with React.js, Redux and React Native.
· Good Experience in Angular.js
· Participate in architecture, design & code reviews and propose solutions to system and product changes.
· Proven track record of building scalable systems that meet product requirements.
· Adding features to the core e-Commerce app
· Participate in daily standup
· Assigned stories from the sprint to work on with other developers
· Collaborate with designers and product managers
Job Type: Contract