Location: Chantilly, VA
Purpose: The UI Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and configuring front end user interface to meet business process and application requirements, assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize an Agile incremental delivery approach, supporting incremental development of high-quality, fully tested Java based web application delivery every 2 weeks.
- Adheres to, promotes, and helps maintain development standards and best practices.
- Participates in regular code reviews.
- Strong team player with good communication skills demonstrating the ability to work well with developers, QA team members and management to support all areas of the agile SDLC approach.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization.
- Contributes to acceptance/functional testing duties and part of incremental feature development.
- Participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess strong communications skills, and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Front End Development using JSP, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, JaveScript and AJAX.
- 2 years of experience in 508 compliance and with modern DevOps tools, such as: Git and Jenkins.
- Must be a team player and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-Starter that has the ability to work under general direction.
- Prefer experience with UI/UX design, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and 2-factor authentication.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 508 compliance & DevOps tools like GIT and JENKINS: 2 years (Required)
- Front End Development using JSP, Spring MVC, HTML and AJAX: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- More than 1 year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply