Position Description: An exciting and challenging opportunity for a Sr. Siebel Developer to contribute to the design and development of Siebel application on a large IT project providing application development, operations, and maintenance, integration and business solutions Candidates should be proficient in the design, development, and testing of the enterprise Siebel solution.
General roles & responsibilities:
- Support development of the enterprise Siebel solution.
- Work in close collaboration with the backend development team and business stakeholders.
- Work with little or no supervision, provide guidance to the team when necessary and be able to adapt to changing requirements
- Work with customers to translate business needs into software solutions.
- Assist the Project Manager in project planning, tasks and timeline determination for your deliverables.
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures, including following the change management process and ensure compliance with SDLC standards and other customer specified processes
- Stay abreast of current technology and seek out new tools that can be utilized appropriately
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Must possess at least 12+ years of professional IT consulting and software development experience.
- Must possess at least 10+ years of Siebel implementation experience.
- Must possess Siebel deployment and configuration experience.
- Must possess Siebel Public Sector (versions IP 16) experience
- Experience in Siebel server-side and browser-side scripts
- Experience in developing Siebel workflows
- Must possess experience with developing Rest API and TLS 1.2 implementation
- Experience in developing SQL queries and procedures
- Must be able to research and work independently to triage, troubleshoot, and fix issues.
- Have some knowledge of JQuery and AngularJS
- Must have experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Requires the proven ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks
- Possess a willingness and attitude to help customers find a workable solution
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $60.00 /hour
- IT: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday