- Work within an Agile development structure to lead the software development processes necessary to support over 400 major updates and product changes per year across the enterprise.
- Ensure that all Product Increments are appropriately tested, comply with all DoD and service-level security and configuration requirements, and meet the needs of the customer.
- Gather and analyze user requirements generated through formal Change Management processes from Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and DoD-level customers.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field (IT, Information Security, Software Development).
- 10 years of relevant professional experience supporting software development.
- Familiarity with Agile software development.
- Experience with Java, SQL
- CompTIA Security +
- Current Secret Clearance
- At least ONE of these
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional
- An MS in a technical field is preferred
- OCA or OCP Java Certification
- Code in one or more languages besides Java (Python, PHP, C, Pro *C, etc)
Last 90 Days
.NET Developer in Reston, VA
Position Description: An exciting and challenging opportunity for a .NET Developer to contribute to the design and development of web applications based on Open Source technologies on a large IT project providing application development, operations and maintenance, COTS integration and business solutions in the Federal Government. The .NET Developer will work closely with government customers and other Web Developers working with Open Source products. Candidates should be proficient in Azure
framework and PaaS/IaaS environments, Web APIs, Microservices and emerging web-based technologies.
General roles and responsibilities:
Design and develop applications for Azure framework utilizing ASP.NET and Web API
In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on windows server
Develop secure application using .NET (Authentication/Authorization)
Work with customers to translate business needs into software solutions.
Assist the Project Manager in project planning, tasks and timeline determination for your deliverables.
Learn and follow standard operating procedures, including following the change management process and ensure compliance with SDLC standards and other customer specified processes
Stay abreast of current technology and seek out new tools that can be utilized appropriately
Understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
Must possess at least 10 years of professional IT consulting and software development experience.
Must possess experience with Azure Platform of a Service products, such as App Services, Notification Hub, Event Hub, Functions, Microservices
Experience developing object oriented solutions
Experience of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform a plus
Must be able to research and work independently to triage, troubleshoot, and fix issues.
Must be able to work collaboratively with other team members and hit the ground running, with minimal guidance, towards a common goal
Requires strong communication skills with other team members and clients
Requires the proven ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks
Possess a willingness and attitude to help customers find workable solutions
Agile development experience.
Applicants selected will be subject to a minimum-background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
BS. degree or equivalent experience
Job Type: Contract
- Multiple locations
- Remote/Work from home
*Title: Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant ( OTL EXP)
Location Tarry Town - NJ and NY
Duration: 2 Years
Oracle EBS OTL, 5 to 7years (Preferred)
EBS HCM techno functional, 7 years (Preferred)
Oracle EBS Payroll, 5 to 7 years (Preferred)
We are looking for a senior Oracle EBS Payroll and OTL (Oracle Time and Labor)consultant for a long term production support contract just outside New York City.
This is a senior Level techno-functional role, we need some one with atleast 6-8 years of EBS OTL/Payroll experience.
This is an Onsite role. Occational remote work might be possible but more often than not, the resource will need to be at the client location every day.
Following are the required skills -
- excellent understanding of Oracle Payroll / Time and Labor Systems
- Ability to multi-task on a senior level with little guidance
- Development of CEMLIs for OTL and Payroll modules including inbound/outbound interfaces to third party vendors requiring the following knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of the functionality and table structures of Oracle Applications
- Familiarity with OTLR earning policies, shift differentials, rotations plans etc.
- Knowledge of Vertex updates and patch analysis for mid-year and year end statutory requirements
- Expertise in payroll functional step-ups including local, state, federal taxes, pay runs etc.
- Experience with personalization/customization and utilizing Oracle API's and creating webADI integrators
- Experience opening, managing, and resolving Oracle SR's with Oracle Support
- Understanding of multiple business groups and the impact throughout all HRIS modules
- Understanding of IT Sox controls and change management process
Ownership of system unit testing and integration testing including the documentation of test plans and test results.
Troubleshooting production issues while critically thinking in pressure situations.
Working with HRIS management team to understand priorities and meet deadlines and goals.
SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow and XML skills required
Strong technical foundation in Oracle Payroll and Time and Labor applications
Key Words: OTL, Oracle Time and Labor, Payroll, Oracle EBS, Oracle HRMS, Oracle HCM, Oracle Payroll, OTL, Oracle Time and Labor,
Job Type: Contract
- OTL: 5 years (Required)
- EBS: 5 years (Required)
- HCM: 5 years (Required)
- One location
- More than 1 year
Cloud Scrum Master
Location: Ashburn, VA
Duration : 12 months plus ongoing contract
- Scrum Master for the team using Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology
- Coordinate and facilitate Scrum meetings - daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demo’s and sprint planning
- Provide guidance and remove blockers to DevOps and infrastructure teams enabling them to provide high quality service to business partners
- Coordinate dependencies and facilitate impediments resolution across various Digital and Lending product teams to address customer's needs
- Oversee capacity, velocity, and support model of the Cloud team's workload
- Instruct and mentor the team on Agile/Scrum software development principles and practices
- Work with product teams to define clear user stories, agree on priorities, communicate progress, resolve issues and conflicts, and communicate change management.
- May play other roles as needed to support successful Cloud delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years project management/scrum master experience, performing backlog management, work specification, scrum facilitation, Kanban, and agile principles
- Understanding in using Agile Project Management tools such as Azure Devops or Jira
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills with customer facing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while coordinating several workstreams at a time responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and CI/CD pipelines
- Agile certification (Certified Scrum Master (CMS), PMP-ACP, or Kanban certification)
- Knowledge and/or training in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Lean principles and frameworks
- Working knowledge of MS Azure, AWS or other Public Cloud Providers preferred
- Experience managing teams within a DevOps/DevSecOps model
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- More than 1 year
Our customer is looking for a contract with right to hire ASAP - no third parties please
Title: Network Security Engineer III
Onsite Location: Chantilly VA
Contract: 6 Month Contract with Right to Hire
Our Customer is hiring a Network Security Engineer III in Chantilly, Virginia. The primary purpose of this job is to lead engineering specific activities on enterprise infrastructure systems, services and applications. This role will be responsible for system design; standards-based implementation, capacity planning, systems integration, process / procedure development and refinement, and technical support.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Implement systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis, system design review, installation, integration, and testing.
- Lead the development of product/project requirements and success criteria through collaboration with internal and external customers. Leverage these criteria and integrate business and technical knowledge when designing and developing solutions to deliver optimal, elegant solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements while delivering the best value and user experience.
- Responsible for leading the infrastructure engineering initiatives.
- Responsible for stability, integrity and efficiency of the infrastructure and information systems that support core functions of the business.
- Accountable for providing escalation support to troubleshoot and maintain production infrastructure and to resolve production issues and outages.
- Recommend new and emerging technologies to solve business problems.
- Maintain proper documentation including configuration specifics and procedures, for implementation and ongoing operation/maintenance of infrastructure solutions.
- Provide technical support for enterprise systems. Troubleshoot, repair and recover from hardware or software failures in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Install, configure, test and maintain systems, application software and infrastructure tools.
- Serve as a key team member using existing technical knowledge and have the skills to perform specific projects independently.
- Maintain the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Interact with other engineers and management to identify areas of improvement for operational efficiency.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical personnel within and across Customer departments and vendors.
- Accountable for managing all assigned tasks and projects.
- Participate in the planning and design of an enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Comply with Incident Management and Change Management procedures and reporting practices.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT industry as it relates to the technologies identified as primary responsibilities including awareness of new or revised solutions and improved processes.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place systems.
- Assist junior and subordinate staff in researching technical problems and complex designs in order to develop staff capabilities.
- Participate in on-call 24x7 support as needed in the event of system outage or failure.
- Architect, design, support, and maintain firewall infrastructure for a highly available and disaster recovery configurations in an enterprise environment.
- Strong understanding of how firewalls work within a routing, switching environment.
- Strong understanding of application network and firewall provisioning.
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting site-to-site VPN tunnels on firewalls.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Management platforms such as Cisco works, Cisco Prime, and Cisco Security Manager.
- Strong understanding of Cisco AnyConnect components.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting TACACS in a multivendor environment.
- Strong understanding of F5 load balancers.
- Strong understanding of VMware NSX for micro segmentation
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting McAfee IPS.
- Strong network security troubleshooting skills, this should include: load balancers, proxies, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN client communications, and vendor VPN communications.
- Strong understanding of Mainframe networking a plus.
- Assist project teams with their project architectures and engineer security by design.
- Experience using Scrutinizer to manage network devices and troubleshoot.
- Experience using log analysis tools to troubleshoot issues and to plan for future requirements.
- Experience installing and configuring Atalla a plus.
- Understanding of wireless security in an enterprise environment.
- Experience troubleshooting DDoS vendor communications issues.
- Technical writing/creation of formal documentation such as architecture diagrams, technical designs, and SOPs
- Solve complex Integration challenges and debug complex configuration issues
- Mentor users and other groups on their use of network security solutions
*This role is responsible for ensuring business continuity.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required.
- In lieu of a degree, combination of education and a minimum of ten (10) years of related work experience is required that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to perform all the essential job functions.
- Strong understanding of Network, Compute, Storage, Cloud and End-User technologies
- Strong understanding of System design and integration with a thorough familiarity with multi-tiered application architecture and public, private, and hybrid cloud technologies.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills desired.
- Must be able to present system designs for user approval at formal reviews.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Strong communication, documentation, and time management skills.
This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
- There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $125,000.00 to $145,000.00 /year
- Network Security: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Work Location: Herndon, Virginia, USA, 20171
All candidates must have permanent residence status (on W2)
Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded
Under general direction, develops Web based applications, including online customer service, to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
Develops the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site.
Provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications.
Performs all functional duties independently.
Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s).
Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
8+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java/J2EE/, Web Services and APIs
2+ years advanced computer programming skills in JSF 2.x/Rich Faces / Prime Faces
3+ years of advanced computer programming skills in Spring/Hibernate
Advanced working skills in programming with SQL.
5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
Experience with Subversion, code versioning and change management concepts
Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, unit testing and implementation)
Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
Advanced working skills with IBM WebSphere and/or Oracle WebLogic technologies
Experience with Eclipse IDE.
Experience with WebSphere Liberty.
Experience with Maven, Sonar and Jenkins
Experience with ColdFusion programming knowledge using CFML, CFScript and/or CFCs.
Fusebox framework knowledge or experience.
Experience in projects where code is translated from one language to JAVA/JSF.
Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
Able to adhere to client development standards
Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
Job Type: Contract
- Spring: 5 years (Preferred)
- java: 8 years (Required)
- JSF: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Under general direction, develops Web based applications, including online customer service, to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
- Develops the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the web-site. Provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Web-based applications. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- 8+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java/J2EE/, Web Services and APIs
- 2+ years advanced computer programming skills in JSF 2.x/RichFaces/PrimeFaces
- 3+ years of advanced computer programming skills in Spring/Hibernate
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL.
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
- Experience with Subversion, code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, unit testing and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
- Advanced working skills with IBM WebSphere and/or Oracle WebLogic technologies
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with WebSphere Liberty.
- Experience with Maven, Sonar and Jenkins
- Experience with ColdFusion programming knowledge using CFML, CFScript and/or CFCs. Fusebox framework knowledge or experience.
- Experience in projects where code is translated from one language to JAVA/JSF.
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Able to adhere to client development standards
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour
- One location
- Experience with any of the following Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Palo Alto Networks, Forcepoint StoneSoft, and McAfee Enterprise Firewalls
- Experience with any of the following router/switches: Cisco ASR, HPE Comware, HPE ProCurve, Arista
- Experience with network design for Hadoop, VMware, and Windows/Linux environments
- Comfortable working with other division network teams to identify connection points
- Experience with the management, configuration, change control, and incident resolution using JIRA, Gitlab confluence
- Strong level of knowledge with LAN switching and VLANs including VRF’s
- Experience with deploying and maintaining network-monitoring tools, such as Whats UpGold
- Working knowledge with Netflow and SNMP for monitoring the enterprise
- Experience with OSPF, OTV, STP, VRRP, LACP
- Experience with port security
- Experience with VMware vSwitches and Distributed vSwitches
- A minimum of a IAT Level II (DoD 8570.1M) certification is required: e.g. GIAC Security Essentials - GSEC; CompTIA Security+ CE; Security Certified Network Professional - SCNP; Systems Security Certified Practitioner - SSCP
The majority of work will be performed in Chantilly, Virginia, which is located approximately 25 miles west of Washington D.C., near the Dulles International Airport. The selected Network Engineer will support a 6+ year contract that General Dynamics recently secured.
- The candidate should have network engineering and administration background
- Candidates on a daily basis will work closely with a team of System Engineers and Administrators to maintain and enhance the customer’s Insider Threat big data security analytic network. Additionally you will work with external customer networks to identify ways to integrate and route data off their networks
- Candidates should be capable of designing and implementing unique network solutions in a cross-domain environment
- Candidates should be comfortable with identifying and implementing routing changes on perimeter firewalls
- Candidates must be comfortable with independently designing and identifying network optimizations and implementing network changes
- Must have strong network routing and troubleshooting experience. A strong candidate will have worked in a multi-vendor network with various routing equipment including firewalls
- You will plan for network upgrades and work closely with team leads to forecast hardware procurements
- You will have direct influence for future network design and implementations and the system scales and grows
- Candidates must be self-starters, comfortable with spending time in a data center, and have the aptitude to work independently
- Work closely with technical and non-technical Insider Threat Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify risks to the infrastructure and implement design controls to mitigate
- Meet frequently with other division network engineers to develop a plan of action for integration
- Work closely with System Engineering team to deploy new servers and participate in the design of new distributed infrastructures such as Hadoop
- Create and update network diagrams (Visio)
- Monitor router and firewall performance and remediate throughput issues
- Patch and update router and firewall hardware
- Identify single points of failure and comfortable developing and implementing a plan of action to mitigate
- Examine current hardware and system designs to mitigate security findings
- Develop and maintain change management plan
- Write A&A documentation and ensure the systems operate in accordance with these security plans
- Designs and plans network systems
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
- Provides technical analysis in data network planning, engineering, and design
- Provides analysis for implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to network problems
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, hubs, bridges and gateways, etc.
- Coordinates third party maintenance for network equipment and troubleshoots problems with department users and department network administrators
- May develop uniform operation procedures
- Conducts testing of network systems
- Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network
- Subject matter expert (SME) in one discipline/field and developing working knowledge in adjacent disciplines/fields
- Fully proficient and able to perform all responsibilities associated with the position
- Grasps and applies new information quickly
- Fully proficient ability to handle more complex assignments
- Develops solutions to a variety of difficult problems of considerable scope and complexity, using established precedents and policies
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field
- Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions
- Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives
- Works under general direction
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects
- Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts
- Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources
- Shows initiative on assignments, exercises independent judgment and professionally executes projects with little direction
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs or projects
- Requires fully proficient analytical, research and project management capabilities
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES AND EXPERIENCE:
- DoD 8570.1M IAT-II compliant
- Network certification preferred (E.g. CCNA)
- Experience with COOP and datacenter failover is a plus
- Experience with Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) is a plus
ServiceNow Developer/ Admin
Location: Owings Mills MD
Duration: 1 year
Sr. Production Support Programmer Analyst – ServiceNow.
Under independent direction, the Sr. Production Support Programmer Analyst - ServiceNow develops moderately to highly complex code or programs within ServiceNow or integrated, federated, or otherwise attached platforms and supports or enhances existing applications to ensure project requirements and business needs are met.
This is a highly collaborative team that works on development and production support.
This is a regular daily shift schedule Monday through Friday They will be expected to be on call for 2 weeks, every six weeks as part of a rotating schedule.
The selected applicant will need to use their own phone ,and computer when having to work remotely as permitted.
- We are looking for Service Now specific developers/administrators.
- This role will work on development, but also support production issues as they arise.
- At minimum, we are looking for 3 years of experience in Service Now specific to development.
- They should also be familiar with client side, and server side scripting, and UI pages.
- They should also be familiar with supporting modules such as request management, change management, asset management, and incident management.
Job Type: Contract
- Service Now specific: 5 years (Required)
- UI: 3 years (Required)
- Service Now Admin: 5 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity: