What You'll Do:
Under minimal direction, design and implement a mixture of real-time embedded and application software for both classified and unclassified programs. Assure security of embedded and application software by performing innovative security analyses to identify security risks and engineering security hardening solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership, design, develop, test and maintain real-time embedded and application software on network systems
- Provide technical leadership in developing innovative security analysis tools and software hardening techniques
- Interact with customer to understand requirements, identify risks, and implement solutions to deliver needed functionality with high quality and attention to detail
- Optimize software to meet real-time requirements
- Perform unit, subsystem, and regression testing on software/system components
- Support system and field testing as required
- Document design, interfaces, and user interfaces
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined team on existing and new software solutions
- Ability to obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level necessary to perform the duties of the position
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing software for real-time environments
- Experience with multiple programming methods and languages, including C, C++, C#
- Experience with multiple scripting languages, including Perl, Python, BASH
- Experience developing APIs for command and control over unreliable communications links
- Experience developing in the Linux environment and implementing Linux applications
- Familiarity with Object Oriented design, architecture and programming methods
- Familiarity with layer 1-4 networking protocols and wired/wireless/optical networking concepts
- Familiarity with embedded software that controls hardware (e.g. device drivers, microcontrollers)
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required, including Microsoft SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 5-8 years related experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education, and experience.
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.