SharePoint Contract Jobs
(.NET Core and AWS or GCP)
I am currently working with a Cloud Consultancy in Manchester who are looking for a .NET Core Developer for a initial 6 month contract to help complete a migration from on premise to the cloud (AWS).
- Gather and Analyse system requirements and document specifications to meet client needs.
- Strong experience of migrating from on premise to the cloud.
- Analyse and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Experience in AWS or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is a must.
If you are looking for a new exciting project, please send your updated CV to
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
A leading digital technology corporation has been acquired by the public sector and is now seeking a CRM Developer (MS Dynamics 365) to join the software development team reporting into Head of Systems Development. This role will give the chosen individual an opportunity to support the senior management of team with new product developments
The CRM Developer (MS Dynamics 365) will provide technical solution improvement in a project environment and develop new interfaces and services with third party suppliers. This will incorporate technology platform development, solution design and occasional platform support.
Technical skill set:
• In depth experience of developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM MS Dynamics CRM 2015 (2013/2016 (essential)
• Familiarity of developing within the Microsoft cloud technology stack, i.e. Azure, Dynamics 365 (desirable)
• System configuration and customisation including use of custom entities (essential)
• Webmail, O365, SharePoint Online, Power BI, SQL Server, etc. (desirable)
• Managing data cleansing and setting up retention schedules (corresponding knowledge of MS SQL Server an advantage) (essential)
• Integrating with scripting software (preferably Team Knowledge TK Dialogs or similar) (desirable)
• Experience with dashboard management, integrations, customisations and configuration (desirable)
• Experience of Veolia's operating systems and API, Yuta May rise and Cilia Web pay are all (desirable)
Rate circa - £300 - £400 per day on a 6 month rolling contract / 35-hour week 9am - 5pm.
Right next to the tube station and easily accessible by car.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch with more details.
CRM Developer (MS Dynamics 365)
Manage and assure the area environmental assessment work (including associated assessments) developed for the hybrid Bill for Phase Two in accordance with organisational, sponsor and parliamentary requirements.
Manage the Area Team's environmental assessment requirements and deliverables, working in close association with the rest of the Area Team (particularly the Area Route Engineers), the other Phase Two Area Teams (particularly adjacent areas), HS2 Ltd's Technical Directorate and the Phase Two Central Environment Team. Ensure all client requirements are met for the hybrid Bill (and in particular the Area Environmental Report).
As part of the Area Team, provide client advice to develop environmental design solutions and ensure that environmental sustainability issues continue to be embedded as an integral part of the project design in accordance with the HS2 Sustainability Policy and Sustainability Approach Document.
Work collaboratively with other technical specialists including engineers, construction experts, architects, property advisors, environmental and sustainability specialists to achieve high quality integrated designs and develop appropriate and cost balanced mitigation strategies and solutions.
Ensure requirements for environmental consultants are developed in a timely manner, working collaboratively with the Client and Project Integration team.
Support the management of consultants appointed to undertake area environmental assessment (including transport and equalities impact assessment) and design in order to input on the environmental and sustainability aspects and ensure compliance with HS2 Ltd assumptions in relation to design, construction and operation.
As part of HS2 Ltd's assurance process, review and critically appraise all area environmental deliverables produced by consultants to ensure compliance with the organisation's technical and sponsor requirements, environmental commitments, environmental law and regulation (including parliamentary requirements) to enable them to be confidently defended before Select Committee.
Support area technical stakeholder engagement (working closely with the Central Environment Team and Stakeholder Team) via various different forums to obtain information to inform the development of the area (and, where necessary, route-wide) assessment and design and to ensure the stakeholder's environmental and sustainability requirements are understood and managed so as to minimise petition risk and to support the development of a world class railway.
Working closely with the Area Senior Environment Manager, manage area environmental support to the hybrid Bill team and preparation of petition responses and reports to Select Committee.Working closely with the Area Senior Environment Manager, manage the response to general internal and external enquiries (including FOI, EIR and PQ requests) on area environmental (including EIA, TA and EqIA) matters to ensure timely, consistent, robust and assured responses.
Support the Area Senior Environment Manager on internal and external reporting of environmental matters.
Ensure full audit trail of key decisions and compliant data management to enable effective petition management, efficient handling of enquiries (including FOI and EIR) and to ensure that statutory requirements are met.
Working closely with the Area Senior Environment Manager, provide area environmental input into relevant HS2 Ltd reports and briefings to Ministers to enable robust decision making.
Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a relevant environmental/ built environmental discipline.
Membership of a relevant environmental/ built environmental organisation is desirable.
Experience of managing environmental assessment (EIA) and design on large or complex
infrastructure/ engineering projects.
Proven knowledge of EU and UK environment legislation and current best practice guidance.
Proven ability to manage individuals, consultants and to work across multidisciplinary teams.
Strong numeracy, written and verbal communication skills and the aptitude to rationally explain,
explore and discuss environmental issues to a range of stakeholders.
Strong IT skills and proven working ability to use Office based software, including Word, Excel, Power
Point, Outlook, coupled with an aptitude towards learning and utilising new software in the office
environment (training is provided in the use of the internal document management systems). A good
understanding of GIS, SharePoint and eB is also desirable.
Experience of preparing/ reviewing material for and attending public consultations.
Experience of working under extremely tight deadlines and in a constantly changing project
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
The primary function of the 2nd Line Engineer role based in Hull in support a migration project currently underway.
Key skills required for the 2nd Line Engineer
- Installing the operating system, antivirus and ancillary software
- Installing and setting up applications including office 365, one drive, email, IBM client access and lotus Notes
- Setting up the user profile, the transfer of any local files and setting up peripherals such as printers.
- Liaising with end users to arrange the domain move and provide basic end user training if required.
- Undertaking fault diagnosis of pc equipment and pc reconfiguration
- Setting up and induction of new users with the core IT systems
- Maintaining and updating the hardware and software asset database and supporting the company's mobile telephony
- Active Directory updates
- SharePoint and office 365 support
- Logging and updating call details on the IT Helpdesk assisting in first line support
- Significant experience (minimum 18 months) of Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 and PC hardware configuration.
- Experience of windows active directory, Windows server 2016 and sharepoint 365
- Experience in a IT support role and in a first line support environment
- Be able to communicate with staff at all at levels within the business and be able to work in partnership with both internal staff and external parties.
If you are a 2nd Line Engineer looking for a new contract opportunities either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Denny Jenkins on 01793 430021 or email [email protected]
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client.
Our globally recognised client is looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer to join them for an initial 6-month contract.
Key skills Required:
- General expert knowledge of SharePoint, specifically SharePoint 2016 and 2010.
- Good OOTB and custom SharePoint Development knowledge.
- Lots of experience with Nintex and Sharegate.
- SharePoint farm administration.
- SharePoint migration.
- Personable and able to work with business stakeholders.
Please apply today as the client are looking to move quickly.
SharePoint Developer (Contract) - £350-400 - Peterborough
Are you looking for your next career move, a chance to become part of an established and sustained company, or just simply looking for a change, then this is a chance not to be missed!
Spring Technology are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our leading Clients who are seeking a Senior Test Analyst
As a Senior Test Analyst for this role you are required to have:
- Experience of working as a senior tester on infrastructure upgrades - e.g. networks, servers, DR and telephony, software upgrades, data migration.
- Experience of Testing of Microsoft Enterprise suites such as SQL Server, SharePoint, Office 365, Windows 10
- Understanding of Cloud Platforms in the form of Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Understanding of basic network concepts, IP Routing, LAN/WAN, VPN, DNS
What the role entails:
- Provide test analysis, design, execution and reporting for a number of IT Infrastructure Projects
- Work under the direction of the Test Manager with Individual Project Teams to produce Testing Documentation relevant to each specific Project
- Create the required documentation and test plans for a series of testing events, including but not limited to Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Outcome Reports
- To apply best practice and industry standards to all testing activities, defining the appropriate testing methodology and approach for assigned projects.
- To manage and assess the risk within each project, using documentation such as RAID logs and RBTA techniques.
- To use initiative and apply the best approach to a project where timescales are short and resources are limited whilst ensuring that adequate test coverage is applied in an effective manner.
- Testing of On-line / Web-based / eCommerce / Transactional Website systems and Mobile Web Applications or Apps. Usability (UX) testing and business process testing.
- Testing tools (e.g., HP Quality Centre, Test Director etc.), automated regression testing tools (e.g., QTP, QA Run, Winrunner etc.).
- Non-Functional Testing. Creating tests from Non-Functional Requirements, working with support teams and engineers to ensure requirement coverage.
- Performance & load testing and related tools. Make recommendations re: penetration & security testing.
- Automated testing tools and scripting languages.
- Qualifications - BCS (ISEB) / ISTQB Certified Tester at Foundation level
All candidates will be spoken to regarding the role prior to submission of CV
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Saira Younis
You will scope, plan and implement a SharePoint systems migration from the current 2010 environment to the Cloud - SharePoint Online within Office 365. You will build an inventory of the current 2010 environment and work with the business to decide which features should be retained and/or added. You will have the interpersonal skills required to elicit user requirements along with the technical expertise to create a first class solution.
In order to be suitable for this role you must have previous experience of migrating SharePoint 2010 to Online (365). In addition to successfully executing the migration you will be expected to train the internal technical team to manage the new SharePoint solution. This is an urgent project so please only apply if you are able to start within the next 10 days. To apply please email a Word copy of your CV, including reference ASH9709DO in your subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Order Administrator - Purchasing and reporting
I am currently working with a manufacturing company of bespoke machinery who are looking for an Order administrator to support the Order Export Clerk
This is a 6 month contract role based south of Cambridge working for a professional and forward thinking manufacturer. You would be monitoring order mailboxes and order enquires filling all order documents and allocating the order to the relevant department, as well as entering the orders on the internal ERP system.
You will be a crucial part of the order team helping to sort both machinery orders and parts orders to the relevant teams in order to maximise order efficiency as well as reporting on several KPI and SLA targets, based on monthly data.
Experience & Duties
- Proven experience supporting a team in a previous role.
- A strong communicator ideally with experience in dealing with people of all levels.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel, ideally with SharePoint knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise workload and pay close attention to detailPrepare Export freight paperwork ie Commercial invoices
- Prepare dispatch documents using ERP system (training provided)
- Prepare shipping documentation for parcel shipments using UPS Worldship (training provided)
- Liaise with Goods Out Team Leader on shipping priorities
- Provide support and cover to shipping colleagues (small parcels) as needed
- Support Kitting function if required , labelling / boxing
- Other reasonable administration tasks as required
This is a great position for anyone with Data entry or purchase experience so click apply now to be considered.
They are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join their team in Liverpool on a contract basis, initially for three months and with the possibility of extension.
The Microsoft Dynamics Developer will provide extensive Dynamics CRM design, build and test capabilities to ensure effective day-to-day running, working closely with projects, business teams, analysts and user experience specialists to identify, build and continually improve solutions.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Development and delivery of CRM and digital services and associated architecture, actively influencing and supporting change by advising on options for CRM / case management design, configuration, development, and integration.
- Working with enterprise architecture and data teams to ensure all design and build is fit for purpose and aligned to strategic direction and architectural and data principles.
- Managing the configuration change management process and release plans, maintaining clear and accurate records of configuration management design which will be made available to support risk assessment and incident resolution.
- Within a continual improvement environment, managing, prioritising and delivering a backlog of future service changes/releases for existing live digital services, maintaining an appropriate balance between 'changing the business' and 'running the business'
- Ensuring that an appropriate level of security capability is developed and maintained to protect and maintain the security of information.
- Ensuring delivery of interfaces for new end to end digital services, implementing toolkits and APIs, optimising performance, security and scaleability.
- Producing clear and concise documentation to support software applications
- Supporting digital services once they are live, providing specialist 3rd line support as required, troubleshooting to determine issues and provide remedies.
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to have a solid background in MS Dynamics development. You will have experience of delivering MS Dynamics CRM solutions and upgrades (preferably Dynamics 365) and configuring/customising CRM/case management applications., including Plugin development, Workflows and Custom Workflow Activities, API Development and Integration, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment delivery approaches. You will have a detailed understanding of the principles that generate strong, reusable and scaleable configuration design. Test experience with CRM including integration, performance and security would be an advantage.
In addition, the following would be desirable:
- .Net with C# development
- SQL skills
- Understanding of the principles of ITIL and service management.
- Wider Microsoft stack level of experience such as Azure, SharePoint, Office 365, AWS etc..
- Experience in integrating call centre applications with CRM / case management systems.
- A good understanding of the principles of using Design Pattern Libraries.
- A good awareness of the key components underpinning digital models and the interfaces - e.g. identification and verification, payment systems etc.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience of Public Sector is desirable but not essential.
Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Circa £400-500 per day
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is a Public Sector organisation and this role has been assessed to be inside scope of the IR35 Intermediaries legislation.
Key Skills: Microsoft Dynamics, MS Dynamics, Dynamics 365, Developer, CRM, CRM Solutions, Configuration, Plugin Development, Workflow, API Development, .NET, C#, SQL, ITIL.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a CONTRACT position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Our client provide hosted, managed, consultancy and support IT services and due to recent contract wins and expansion are currently recruiting for two experienced 3rd line Support Engineer. As part of a high functioning and knowledgeable team, you responsible for investigating a wide range of technical issues across networking, infrastructure and cloud technologies.
Hold Current Valid SC Clearance or be able to pass through the vetting process
- Previous experience providing Technical Support, preferably working in MSP or IT Consultancy environment.
- Support experience across Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Exchange, Citrix, CISCO, Routers & Switches, SQL, SAN, SharePoint.
- Cloud Technologies - Azure
- Knowledge of Virtualization tools - Hyper V and VMware
- A Good understanding of Microsoft O365
- Commercial experience with network and server infrastructure having worked on a variety of IT installations.
- A passion for learning and interest in new technologies
- Exceptional communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- CCNA or equivalent qualification would be an advantage
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Strong troubleshooting ability
Benefits & Rewards
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Training, certifications and career progression opportunities
- Award winning business with a high functioning and supportive team environment.
- Excellent location with free parking
- Team rewards and incentives
Application Response Policy
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Recruitment & Diversity Statement
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
Microsoft Office 365 Subject Matter Expert, 6 month contract, £300-£400 outside of IR35
We are searching for an experienced IT expert with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 to take the lead on maintaining the health of the O365 platform with in a government organisation. This position is an SME or consultant level contract. We are looking for someone with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, capable of supporting, maintaining and developing.
To stand as the O365 capability lead in the delivery of O365 services; including the management of non-compliance, the resolution of conflict and the associated risk management.
- Be the 'go to' professional in supporting and maintaining the health of O365 for BAU.
- Lead in the support and maintenance of O365 services
- Work with End User Environment supplier to resolve user problems in exchange online, SharePoint online, yammer & OneDrive services
- Monitor the health of the platform
- Advise other O365 administrators in support of the O365 services
Public sector experience is beneficial but not a necessity.
You will have exposure to a major digital transformation within a public-sector organisation.
You will earn a healthy rate, on a rolling contract with the opportunity for it to extend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a global airline recruiting for a HR Administrator to help and support
If you are interested in this role please send your CV urgently, there is a deadline on this role so respond early to avoid missing out. Unfortunately due to the large number of applicants individual feedback cannot always be given.
Job purpose is to ensure the smooth running of HR processes and provide excellent transaction in terms of back office interventions to operate the e-HR systems.
The work is rule based and is supported through detailed processes and procedures.
The skill is thorough knowledge of the processes and procedures and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality
Duties include :
Provision of excellent HR Administration
Co-ordinate and work with the Legal Dept. on collating all information for Data Subject Access Requests in line with Data Protection Act and GDPR legislation
Complete manual transactions in line with SLAs such as employment references, flight bookings, filing and other adhoc support the team require
Collection and distribution of the team post
Prioritise transactions in line with Service Level Agreements and Customer needs
Complete transactions with pace and accuracy
Keep the matrices and materials that support the processes up to date
User acceptance testing of upgrades, new releases, integrations etc. for the e-HR systems on behalf of users in HR and the customers
Experience required for this role
Previous HR Admin experience is desirable
Experience of working for a large corporate organisation is desirable
Customer focused individual able to work with high levels of accuracy and speed
Excellent IT skills (workday, Office, SharePoint. Right Now) and expert user of HR systems
Ability to search database, find information and apply this
Attention to detail
Ability to work accurately under pressure while maintaining the customer service standards
Process orientated - design and management
Strong and broad knowledge of HR data entry
Knowledge of Workday - not essential
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately, due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted. Ref.822937
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
My client in Dublin is looking for a MS SharePoint Developer for a 12 month contract. The client is one of the biggest players in the Irish market as a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Design, development and testing of applications using SharePoint to meet clients' business requirements.
- Experience dealing with clients and providing solutions for challenges the busiess faces
- Mentor junior team members
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expert Knowledge of SharePoint 2013/16 and Office 365 / Azure solutions
- Design & development using Full Trust Code (FTC) and Cloud App Model (CAM) approaches
- Implementation of custom forms, workflows, web-parts and event handlers/receivers
- Server-side scripting and automation with PowerShell
Contact Niamh Breen on or
C#/ASP.Net/MVC/Agile Software Developer - Bristol - 6 Month contract
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced C#/ASP.Net/MVC Software Developer to join my client and work in a technically challenging development role using the latest Microsoft technologies.
The C#/ASP.Net/MVC Software Developer will have a proven background in the development of Microsoft technologies and will be able to work quickly to deliver high quality software, working under pressure to strict project deadlines.
The Senior C#/ASP.Net/MVC Software Developer should have an appreciation of the full development lifecycle using the following technologies:
SQL Server or Oracle Databases
Responsive UI Development
Object Oriented Design/Design Patterns/Best Practices
Experience of building test frameworks/writing automated tests
This contract will begin as soon as possible but my client will be happy to wait if necessary and this opportunity may therefore appeal to .Net Developers who are employed in a permanent role and wish to switch to contracting.
This company is based in Bristol with flexibility around hours.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
MS Dynamics 365 Developer (Inside IR35) Liverpool £500 a day negotiable (Inside IR35) 3-6 Months
MS Dynamics 365 Developer (Inside IR35)
£500 a day (Inside IR35) negotiable
As Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer you will provide extensive Dynamics CRM design, build and test capabilities to ensure effective day to day running. You will be working closely with projects, business teams, analysts and user experience specialists to identify, build and continually improve solutions. You'll thrive working openly, collaboratively and as part of a multidisciplinary team focused on one or more projects.
With a proven pedigree in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer will be expected to hit the ground running. You will develop and deliver CRM and digital services and associated architecture, actively influencing and supporting change by advising on options for CRM / case management design, configuration, development, and integration.
* Delivering MS Dynamics CRM solutions, preferably Dynamics 365 and upgrades - configuring /customising CRM / case management applications
* Plugin development
* Workflows and Custom Workflow Activities
* API Development and Integration
* Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment delivery approaches.
* Test experience with CRM including integration, performance and security would be an advantage.
* A detailed understanding of the principles that generate strong, reusable and scaleable configuration design.
* .Net with C# development
* SQL skills
* Understanding of the principles of ITIL and service management.
* Wider Microsoft stack such as Azure, SharePoint, Office 365, AWS etc
Experience of working alongside agile projects to design new digital services
* Experience in integrating call centre applications with CRM / case management systems.
* A good understanding of the principles of using Design Pattern Libraries.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Experience of Public Sector is desirable but not essential.
Rates by region