Already have an account?
Don't have an account? Register here
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Microsoft Dynamics Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Configure the Dynamics panel to enable workflow and reporting functions.
- Facilitate the collection and dissemination of data on platforms such as Sharepoint for macro level reports.
- Prepare documents, spreadsheets, presentations and structured / unstructured data with MS Office Suite.
- Assist the procurement and contract acquisition teams to configure the business rules for data validation.
- Attend meetings of the integrated project team (IPT).
You must have:
- +5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Microsoft certified developer.
- Strong skills in Microsoft technologies, including Access, Dynamics, Sharepoint, SQL Server Database.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Powerapps, powerautomate, 365, Dynamics, Azure, Sharepoint.
My client are looking for an a Microsoft Application Developer to join the team on a contract basis for an initial 6 months.
The individual will have experience of building custom applications and extensions to widescale enterprise platforms such as O365, Azure and Sharepoint. They will be developing modern intranets, collaboration platforms and digital content dashboards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for configuring, implementing, testing, de-buging, maintaining and documenting Microsoft PowerApps and Powerautomate-based applications, features, and components.
They will be expected to have the skills to extend and improve several applications meant to ease & shorten the time spent on creating eg various forms, workflows, surveys and reports.
If this role is of interest then please send your CV to the address provided and I will contact you at my earliest possible convenience.
This is a strict contract position that starts in February and goes until the end of the second quarter (end of June) in 2021 with the potential to go longer. If local to McLean, VA that is great, but the client is open to someone out of the area and fully remote.
The developer will be responsible for:
If qualified and interested, please apply with your updated resume!
Powered by JazzHR
Job DescriptionTasks include: -Migrating existing workflows that are currently in Microsoft SharePoint to Google Workspace. -Training staff on best practices developing in the Google Workspace platform. -Consulting UDOT on the possibilities of Google Workspace. -Use of no-code and low-code tools preferred over custom development.
Desired SkillsExperience developing in Google Cloud Services
We are seeking an Esri ArcGIS Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity (with option to extend) in Atlanta, GA. This role can start off remote/telecommuting, but will ultimately be required to be onsite in the downtown Atlanta area when safe to do so.
This contract will start off as 6 months (there is an option to extend the contract) and will be working remotely during COVID-19 and transition to on-site in the downtown Atlanta area as per the organization workforce re-entry plans.
JOB OVERVIEW: Business Analyst / Technical Business Analyst (Full MS BI Stack) sought by a leading UK healthcare company building a huge datawarehouse. Video interviews and 99% remote-working. Great opportunity to work with a diverse cutting-edge tech stack!
Contract type: 3 month initial contract which may well be extended
Contract rate: £300-£325 p/day - this assignment is OUTSIDE of IR35!
Location:- Video interviews and 95% remote-working available with just once a month visits (if that) to Head office in Bournemouth / Poole in Dorset.
For decades, my client has been providing unrivalled healthcare services. Their services continually evolve and develop to meet the needs of the local community. The post holder will play a key role in contributing towards the analysis, development, maintainence and evolution of the business intelligence strategies and processes required to maintain, develop and support the Programme’s data warehouse and Business Intelligence analysis, reporting and presentation tools. You'll support the provision of a centralised information source, team/location performance and business intelligence, You'll also become part of a great team who takes pride in making a positive difference to the Healthcare industry for everyone's mutual benefit!
My client has a number of fantastic new opportunities for Technical Business Analysts ideally with experience of working within the Business Intelligence domain AND who have worked on datawarehouse projects. The environment is the full MS BI stack along with Power BI, MS Azure etc.
- MUST have prior experience of preparing functional requirements / technical specifications for a development team tasked with building a datawarehouse or very similar.
- will work closely with a large team of BI Software Developers who are building a large and complex programme datawarehouse and associated Business Intelligence solutions
- will be very comfortable speaking internal "clients" / customers / users to gather requirements
- will prepare functional requirement specifications / technical specifications for the software development team
- will be outgoing, confident, friendly and a good relationship builder
- will possess strong documentation skills and excellent attention to detail
- will have strong competency with MS Excel
- will be at a distinct advantage if you have any experience of working in a SQL Server or SQL environment or if you have experience of working with any other RDBMS (Relational Database anagement Systems)
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader who offers a superb working environment, company culture and very high staff retention ration my client offers;
- A highly competitive rate / salary, continuing professional development and ongoing training!
- A truely collaborative style of working and the opportunity to work with an extremely well-respected Lead BI Analyst and Head of BI keen to further develop your skill set.
- remote working
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded BI enthusiasts.
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; Business Intelligence, Analyst, Data, Business, Systems, SQL Server, BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, reports, reporting, Database, DBA, data warehouse, software developer, engineer, programmer, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SharePoint, Performance Point, Excel and Power Pivot, MS Azure