JMA Solution, a leading government contractor for the Federal Aviation Administration, has a full-time opportunity for a Senior Developer - Attivio. The incumbent in the role must have Expert level experience in Attivio. This position is located in Herndon, VA. Remote work is an option.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop FAA Project using Attivio for Search capabilities.
- Involve in Design, Testing, and deployment of the Attivio.
- Designing and developing solutions leveraging Attivio Search engine
- Experience in configuring Attvio for production environments.
- Configuring ontological relations of documents in Attivio.
- Set up dynamic ontological relation with AI learning
- JEE—Java, Spring, JSP/Servlets,XML, XSLT, XPath, Hibernate, web/application servers (Tomcat).
- Understanding of application/system architecture and object-oriented design concepts
- Experience in Ingesting a large amount of data into Attivio
- Modifying bulk metadata of document
- Automating environmental creation script on AWS
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools and DevOps automation
- Working experience in Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience in using AWS or other Cloud technologies
SECURITY CLEARANCE: The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
EDUCATION: Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Management, or other IT Degree and a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience. Engineering, Math, and/or Science Degrees are acceptable substitute Degrees.
SALARY: Negotiable depending on level of experience and education levels. JMA offers a full benefits package with vision, health, dental and life insurance as well as a 401k match.
JMA Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA): 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
- Remote/Work from home