IT Quality Engineer, Senior level
6+ months Contract role
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Summary of Project:
Implement a Guest Payment Portal to allow members to make monthly premium payments and set recurring payments. This applies to AARP, UHC Medicare Retiree and UHC Part D payments.
This person will be part of the new scrum team
Name yet TBD, but it will roll under M&R Member Portals application. Scrum team will be composed of 9 members : an Engg. Manager, SA/SMr, software engineers of various skill/focus -- e.g front end, back end or full stack.
This resource will be working with a small agile sticky team to improve M&R Portals site Quality delivery which will translate to increase organic enrollment growth and member satisfaction.
Ideal Background HealthCare is optional. Mobile and Web app experience but must have experience have SDET Skills. Strong Oral communication skills
· Skills Required: Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET); a software tester who can code; writes test code to test product/application code
· Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development
· 3+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of development in Java and test automation experience using Selenium.
· 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies
· Hands on experience with testing and automating web and mobile applications and services testing in an agile mindset
· Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services)
· Experience with developer tools and Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), such as Eclipse, Git and Github for developing on the Java stack
· Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests
· Experience with unit testing and test driven methodologies using Selenium and JUnit
· Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change
Work will be performed at with options to work remotely on arranged basi
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $83,065.00 - $101,524.00 per year
RapidSoft established in 2003, with a mission of providing clients with experiened and talented resources in timely manner. We specialize in in Independent Verification and Validation, Test Automation and DevOps, Static Code Analysis.
Our Staffing division handles, niche staffing needs for companies of all sizes by providing technically prescreened resources thus reducing the hiring life cycle. Less Clutter of Resumes More Hires for clients.
(The person will be working remotely during the COVID-19 situation. We do not have a specific date when the building will be reopened yet.)
Seeking a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst who will be responsible for following an overall Quality Assurance strategy for technology projects using the Information Technology (IT) Division System Development Methodology (SDM). The QA Analyst is a member of the IT Project Management Office (PMO) who will work with IT developers, systems team, other QA Analysts, business clients, and IT technologists during the design, development, and test phases of software development and system deployments. The QA Analyst assists with refining client business requirements; the development of test cases and test scripts; supports user acceptance tests conducted by business clients; implements and maintains automated test scripts; reports software defects; and acts as a documentation librarian. The QA Analyst is a technical expert in all aspects of the SDM, FISMA and security requirements, testing strategies, governance and system documentation requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Developer-in-Test / Automation Tester (SC Cleared)
6 Month Rolling Contract
Developer-in-Test / Automation Test Consultant needed for a 6 Month Rolling Contract based in Corsham (Wiltshire). Must hold active SC Security Clearance.
A chance to work with a global IT transformation business to work on large-scale digital modernisation projects.
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, our client will be conducting interviews and making offers via phone / skype etc. There will also be scope to work remotely / from home until the Covid-19 lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Start ideally in May 2020. Key experience + responsibilities will include: